Reviews for Best, Better, Blue
sleepling chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Very cute! I kinda wish the episode had happened this way.
Osidiano chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
That was adorable. And so in-character! I have nothing but warm fluffy feelings for this fic.
Syntia13 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Aww... :( No, no 'never happened', do not want! :(
Can we have a second chapter when they become BFFs without the spell, please?
spuffy luvr chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Oh. Wow. I might actually like this better than the original version, and that's like sacrilege for a Spuffy fan. :)

Super believable Willow voice. I love the description of her first encounter with Spike, post-spell. Very evocative language too. And Spike would make an awesome girlfriend, especially for Willow. I completely agree he'd be better at being girly than Buffy.

Buffy being unable to find him makes it even better.

So sad at the end - but maybe they'll end up friends somehow. Spike's a rebel like that.
MaireAilbhe chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Aww! Willow! And Spike! My heart breaks for both of them. I absolutely love the connection you made with them, though. The sharing they did. I hope that, despite what they said to each other at the end, they reflect on the experience enough that they realize they'd be great friends and confidantes. (Yes, I know this is what I always make Spike and Tara do!) Thank you for another great story, Fox!
satanslut chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I felt sorry for them both at the end. Spike has to feel the loss of a friend in whom he could confide as keenly as Willow does.