Reviews for Now and Forever
derp chapter 1 . 8/16
Can I just say how wonderful this is? You always amaze me with your fanfictions shuusetsu, but you made me cry a lot. And I mean a lot. You took my favorite couple, and put them in a different situation, which worked amazingly. I love how you put this together, because it really just worked. Thank you for this wonderful read.
Why would you do that!? That was so sad! :( I'm not crying! I swear!
Auri-chi chapter 1 . 5/22
Aah... I hate you so much with your perfect skill in tragic stories... My heart just stopped ans it's like I've lost someone...
I's somthing I love about your stories, it's full of feelings, it's sweet even if it's trafic !
I hate it that I liked it, talented baka you made me cry
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
dude i just finished the fault in our stars this morning. then i read this. now the fault in our stars didnt make me cry or tear up but this did. i think that says something. now if you excuse me, the feels are attacking.
WtfSmut chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
I am grossly sobbing. I loved this story. Definitely going in the favs. TT_TT
pinky5907 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013

You really love writing about people dying, huh? : (And I like writing sad poems, hahaha)

I've been fandom lurking (mostly Hetalia) for a while and now I have so many fanfics to catch up on. Yay I always look forward to reading your stories!
na-ka-ma284 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I've only read two of your SH fics but here cried...big surprise, who would've thought...
No that I know that you love writing about dying characters I should start to stop myself from reading your stories...otherwise I'll die of dehydration due to massive lack of body fluids caused by too much crying...(just kidding)
Well, another heartbreaking story but kind of beautiful nevertheless. It's surprising to see Ritsu admit his feelings but in this scenario anything else would be just too cruel... I almost fell off my bed when I read that Ritsu is reading a book enthusiastically but holding it upside down...Really, that was cruel!
kouhahime chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Ah, its been such a long time since your contribution for this couple and I also notice both of your fanfics for this couple is always Takano-san as a doctor and Ritsu as a patient X
Sarabear2275 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
This makes me really sad, but I'm so glad seeing a Takano and Ritsu story! Thank you so much!
SaySaeri chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
My heart! lol I know I reviewed on the other one, but I couldn't resist.
RENAImochi chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Queue torrents of tears from my eyes that will drown the earth. Gaaaaahh this is just damn sad haha well honestly I like deathfics cuz its the moment where their truly honest with each other and would shower never ending love to the other cuz they know its gonna be thier last. Well. Anyway.. FEELSSSS
Masatsu chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
F***. because of this, my eyes will really get puffy. Awesome short story with a very strong emotional pull. God, I may just start setting up a statue for you and all your heartbreaking one shots!