Reviews for Some Unlikely
Nerd of Camelot chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Hmm.. And you say my story is good! I would enjoy seeing a third chapter to this, it looks as if it would turn into quite a wonderful story!
Do continue.
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
-thinks- Was Dimitri supposed to increase the amount of money he was producing? Or maybe it meant he should be expecting an increase... Actually, no, that doesn't sound right. The way the note was worded made it seem like they expected HIM to increase... I honestly have no idea. The rest is fairly clear. 'Prepare to accelarate' means 'be ready to speed up' and 'the inside path is clear' means 'it's safe to go on'. Update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
This story is so amazing! Please update soon!
Slight Confusion chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
This intrigues me... all of this is in the time of Sly 2, right? I wonder how Aurora fits into all of this mayhem, especially the events in India and Prague. If, that is, you're going to include those sections as well.
Anyway. I'm loving this! Sly 2's always going to be my favorite Ps2 Game, and the way you're integrating its story into your own... you're writing the story, BEHIND the story! I love it. Please, please, PLEASE continue this. :D Soon, if possible!
Aim1107 chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Awesome story thus far, your pretty good at capturing the characters attitudes and personalities. I can't wait (okays o maybe I can) for the next chapter. I also love the witty/sarcasm Aurora uses and the humor that is used.
spexguy-cooper chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
awesome
K.S. Reynard chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
"Show me your bling and let me shine you." HAHAHA!
That's got to be my all-time favorite line from the Sly Cooper games, with the possible exception of "Upon reaching the van, my resolve was hardened. I had to find my friends - but first, I had to learn to drive a stick-shift."

Great stuff. Great chapter, too. I can't really criticize you for anything here. The characters are all fleshed out very nicely and fit perfectly in their respective roles. Hopefully you'll get more reviews, but even if you don't, it won't detract from the overall quality of this story in the least.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
K.S. Reynard chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I love this already - mostly because I think you absolutely nailed Dimitri. His lines actually made me laugh out loud. I definitely want to see where this one goes next.

The one thing I wasn't too sure about was you switching from the past to the present tense in certain places. I've never been much of a fan of that, but it wasn't really *that* much of an issue for me. Regardless, I'll follow and see where this goes. Really good work so far.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Awesome story! Please update soon!