Reviews for My Eternal Couple
Warg chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
.. I won't :p .. hehe

Hey..

Another great read.

Though i had to put a critical eye to it before i could dismiss thoughts of run-ons for the odd sentencing. Also a few typos made it very hard for me to follow the fic.

I'm not very pairing minded in what i read, but i agree with u on this, Shishio and Yumi are Rk's eternal couple.. be it an eternity in hell.. she is never far from him.

Fitting tribute.. driven and ringing, lonely and faint, loving though "misguided"

Awesome work.

JL in Boots chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
I LUV THIS POEM! It's so true. It's soo true. Keep writing and posting!
Toky-Toky chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
This poem was so cool! I totally agree with it. I also thought you wrote it very well.
Serenity Blossom chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
Wonderful!

I also believe them to be an eternal couple and it is great to see a truly wonderful fic containing that!

keep up the great work.

Love,

Serenity B
La Lolita chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
this is really original i like it!
Daleeria chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
This was awesome! YUMI AND SHISHIO FOREVER! If you like Yumi and Shishio read my story 'Song for the Lonely'.
Hiten Mitsurugi Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
Cool fic! I totally agree with you! I love how you wrote this.

HP/LotR, Yaoi, and Shinomori/Seta forever,

~Hiten Mitsurugi Kitsune _
HarleQuin3636 chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
you know if i had a machine that would play the sound of people giving a around of applaud i would be playing it non-stop for you and your fanfic...only one thing... i don't remeber where did i put it!...ah i found it!*flips the on switch* ...ohh its broken oh heck *starts applauding* lol i really liked you fanfict i give it a 10/10 nicely done!
midnight dreams chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
Oh...Yumi-san and Shishio-san. I see...

Weell, i have no disagreements. everything you said is true. Lovely.
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
AMEN!
kuroiyousei chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
I totally agree with you! They're my favorite canon couple! Thank you for this tribute to them. :D
rurouni chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
Definitely a different look at the couple. When I first watched the anime, I was struck also with the same admiration for Yume, but I was going "Stupid woman...for dying like that..."

I guess it's how one views the situation. Admirable, but misguided.

Great writing!
Firefury Amahira chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
An interesting insight on the pair. Admittedly, I rather loathe them both (Shishio in particular, after all, I am a rabid Kenshin fangirl p), but you managed to put a unique spin on the situation. (Despite my nearly gagging when they kissed in the anime p) Keep up the good work!
Carolyn chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
This story almost made me cry... ;_; It was so wonderfully done, and I was so happy to

F-I-N-A-L-L-Y see a tribute to my absolute favorite couple in all of Rurouni Kenshin. Great job!
SukiHunny chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
hey there... know what? i never had like Shishio and Yumi but nevertheless, I liked this one. its so nicely done. ja! _