Reviews for Furry Friends
divergent is da bomb chapter 7 . 5/15
Good story, you showed continue it
Loved the last chapter, I nearly died of laughter, poor Chiron! Probably shocked him a bit to see two Olympians and a supposedly long dead werewolf leaping at you full speed!
Mythology.Geek.Girl chapter 7 . 5/2
Omg this is awesome! You should really update!
fearlessshadowhunter chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
I am now laughing hysterically
frozenlavareflector chapter 7 . 8/31/2014
just read from start to end, great plot, though i would want to know the origin story and how the actual quest starts though
littlebear62007 chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
Update lol poor chiron
Bartogromeo chapter 7 . 1/28/2014
Poor Chiron :(. He has NO idea what's coming for him!
Anyway! I LOVE this story! Could you do Percy/Bianca?... Please? If not then perhaps Percy/Calypso?
Besides that, keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
I just read the story from beginning to end, and 'he gave her a wolfish grin' really. Ooh and I think you should do Percy/Calypso.
Lelouch95 chapter 7 . 11/27/2013
Like the idea of Percy and Artemis as bro-sis... Would you explain his origin or heritage? As to how he met them without getting killed by the twins or Leto?
glitch-e-r-749 chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
ouch chiron must be feeling it huh? ok good plot I like it but I think since arty is the goddess in chains she should be going alone so percy must stay behind with the hunt.
Guardian'sDragonOfDeath chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
This is awesome
Thanatos Grim chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
This si really good please continue, but can you have Percy turn into a human?
Thanatos Grim chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
This is cool, a good idea
treehugger112010 chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
I like that you're not going for any romance with Percy. Great job!

I think you could make Percy less...I guess terrified (?) of Artemis. I don't know if that's a good way to put it, but it's like he's overpowered by her.

Just a thoughtful comment. Keep on keeping on!
Guardian'sDragonOfDeath chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
This was great
Datarus Finnigun chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
i like this, and it seems that it will only get better, so keep updating!