Reviews for Third World Revolution
ULTRAMARINE59 chapter 21 . 1/6/2015
Great story so far can't wait for the next chapter. So please update soon.
activemars828 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
God damit Tabane! Why do you always do stuff like this to your friends?
Drake Silver chapter 21 . 10/26/2014
wow! This is really good! Love how its going, keep it up!
The Bush Wookie chapter 9 . 5/21/2014
Loving the story. I am also imagining Black Legends voice as that of the chairman's voice from X-COM
CasualFictionWriter23 chapter 18 . 3/31/2014
Whoa... that was unexpected twist at the end indeed. So Char's mom is a maid of Dunois family?
CasualFictionWriter23 chapter 17 . 3/31/2014
Sorry for late review, anyway what do you mean by reflection? Did you have experienced the same thing just as Ems?
Guest chapter 17 . 3/8/2014
Dude. I love that movie
Telron chapter 17 . 3/8/2014
very good so far.
COShepard chapter 9 . 2/26/2014
Don't these people know that swooping is bad?
Telron chapter 16 . 2/18/2014
So far i think i'm in love with the story line. I also love how the main character has what appears to be wolf DNA which reminds me of a series of books that also involve several kids who gain inhuman abilities like a wolf. But the abilities are what makes the main character so funny.
(sometimes my sense of smell and hearing are better then average so i know how he feels)
CasualFictionWriter23 chapter 16 . 2/8/2014
WARNING! Clarissa's otaku mode has been activated. Exercise extreme caution against her super duper great anime/manga moe moe attacks. LOL.
CasualFictionWriter23 chapter 15 . 1/6/2014
That last part... could that be Phantom Task is now conducting mutant enhancements too?

LOL So hard at the public bath scene. Pretty hilarious.
CasualFictionWriter23 chapter 14 . 12/20/2013
Awwww... what a sweet vanilla at the end. I can't wait to see the mutation of Laura's IS next. I wonder how Ems will restrain Ichika from his tantrum.
redDaeth chapter 14 . 12/19/2013
can't wait for the next chapter ..Keep up the amazing work.
Kintoki Kin chapter 13 . 12/12/2013
I really like your story since the bigginning! Keep constant updating okay!? And Emmanuel was very funny :]