Reviews for Born of Ill Intent
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 8 . 8/7
That reminds me of this one fanfic I read based off of the Academy Ghost Bird series by C.L. Stone. Sang, the main female lead, was a gateway for demons from he'll, and they clawed through her stomach. Or throat. Or mouth. It was ducking disturbing.
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 5 . 8/7
If you have a sick and twisted mind, I must have a sick and twisted heart. Even if the idea *throws up in mouth* had, like, actually happened, I think I'd die or puke and THEN die. I mean, good thing this is fanfiction and not, like, in the show, because honestly? I really feel sick (physically sick) thinking about this, but I'm still immensely happy about this chapter. I know it's (gross, disgusting, sickening) disturbing, but no pain no gain. This helps with the plot even if I feel sick right now. *weak, shaky grin* We still love you girl.
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 4 . 8/7
I love you and your humor. It's quite entertaining.
ヾ(**)ノ( ω)(*︶*)
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 11 . 3/5
I loved John, absolutely loved him. He was like a Remus Lupin version of all aborted kids, and that whole scene was absolutely stunning, even with how it affected Dean and Sam. This is a masterpiece.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 9 . 3/5
I really almost hated you when you described the kid, before I realized that your excellent writing made me feel exactly how Bobby and the rest did. But I still hope Sam and Dean never find out the truth.
Pennywise chapter 5 . 2/1
Pennywise chapter 4 . 2/1
Lived in Cali most of my life. And yes it does snow that much. Not very often, but sometimes. Love this story.
sunshine102897 chapter 12 . 1/22
What is that phrase? "The wheels came flying off the bus" I think. THIS IS THE CRAZIEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ IN MY ENTIRE CAREER OF FANFICTION. There was an audible jaw drop when Patch, uh, informed Dean and Bobby of Sam's... 'condition.' For which I had to remove myself from the story and have a bout of several loud 'holy freaking crap' squeals. Wowza. What happened to Sam was cringe worthy and thank Moses there wasn't more detail. But the rest was freaking twilight zone. I gotta admit. I was creeped out. Weirded out. Especially with the whole Sam being pregnant by with shapeshifter Deans kid and the removing of said kid. But dear goodness. The ending was so pleasantly unexpected my heart was torn into teensie little pieces when 'John' came. Uuuggghhh. Why you do this. ITS A MONSTER IT'S A MONSTER brain says. ITS THE PRODUCT OF THE WINCHESTERS, LOOKS LIKE THEM, AND GUILT TRIPPED THEM OVER A CLIFF OF SADNESS heart says. This was insane. I cant help but love it. Thanks for the craziness. It was a boring day anyway.
Sallyannerenee chapter 12 . 11/7/2015
Wow. You have some kind of imagination. And you write it really well. Can I say I skimmed quickly over Sam's rape(s) cause I just couldn't stand to "see" that too clearly in my head? But the rest was very intriguing, and how I kept going past that point. Nice ending, too.
Eruthiawen Luin chapter 12 . 9/26/2015
holy hell. what a read. T one point it was just "okay so they're in these fucking underground tunnels running from flesh eating scarabs and now they're sitting down to eat some burgers and him thatta way just gave birth to the giant snake that's chasing them," which is a little overwhelming but I'm a sucker for action.
Eruthiawen Luin chapter 9 . 9/26/2015
First I wanted to say how much I want to run my fingers through the doc's afro, then I was going to tell you how much I love this Irish Timelord of yours, now I'm just wondering at the implications of what exactly happened with Bobby here in that last sentence /before/.

This is insane. I love it.
Eruthiawen Luin chapter 4 . 9/26/2015
So, Patch is a Timelord. CROSSOVER.
Lacysos chapter 5 . 5/25/2015
Yes. You do have a sick and twisted mind! And why am I still reading this? LOL
He11'sDomain chapter 4 . 5/24/2015
Don't typically enjoy when authors provide threats, but I shall nevertheless review! Very well-written and well-paced thus far. Enjoyable to read, and I'm quite curious about the interactions Dean and Sam will have when Sam awakens. Poor Sammy! Will he be skittish and afraid, quiet and evasive? So much possibility here.:) Also curious about the Cranberry. This Patch is mighty mysterious!XD
Nice chapter, well done!
Coveryourearsforme chapter 12 . 4/11/2015
Hey thanks agian for posting a good story and the way it was twisted just enough to work. How in the beginning Sam had the bad luck and towards the midend Dean felt such an immerse guilt. I'm just glad it worked out and depeened their bonds. Adding you as a favorite author.