Reviews for Born of Ill Intent
Lacysos chapter 5 . 5/25
Yes. You do have a sick and twisted mind! And why am I still reading this? LOL
He11'sDomain chapter 4 . 5/24
Don't typically enjoy when authors provide threats, but I shall nevertheless review! Very well-written and well-paced thus far. Enjoyable to read, and I'm quite curious about the interactions Dean and Sam will have when Sam awakens. Poor Sammy! Will he be skittish and afraid, quiet and evasive? So much possibility here.:) Also curious about the Cranberry. This Patch is mighty mysterious!XD
Nice chapter, well done!
Coveryourearsforme chapter 12 . 4/11
Hey thanks agian for posting a good story and the way it was twisted just enough to work. How in the beginning Sam had the bad luck and towards the midend Dean felt such an immerse guilt. I'm just glad it worked out and depeened their bonds. Adding you as a favorite author.
jessica222 chapter 8 . 1/5
Reminds me of Twilight, Bellas pregnancy :) kind of..
MusicMyEscape chapter 12 . 8/5/2014
This broke my heart!
I loved this and all your other stories!
DeansSammy chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
Hey there hon. As i said before, i love it.
Yes it was a Little weired at some Parts But who cares.
Gonna try and send you a pic of an Ice cave. Which reminds me of the one you described in your story
DeansSammy chapter 11 . 6/14/2014
For the Little light, i think it was "John's" Spirit
DeansSammy chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
3 3 3
Oh Hey i love Top Gear.
DeansSammy chapter 6 . 6/13/2014
Ok i commented the last chapter and i meant to aay love. Not . Btw Hope to See you again one Day.
DeansSammy chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
Oh hell yeah. So your a freak, me too. REALLY. LIVE this. I' m Sure Sammy's going to freak.
DeansSammy chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
Love this story. Poor Sammy. Btw also love you" comment" at the end of this me laugh
whiteraven67 chapter 11 . 5/21/2014
Wow! And yet I wonder how your brain comes up with this stuff. Some humor, some angst and a whole bunch of hurt Sam...you are amazing! Seriously though, keep writing. You have a gift!
whiteraven67 chapter 12 . 3/26/2014
You are an amazing writer and by far my favorite!
TimshelBliss chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
AAAH THIS STORY IS BREAKING MY HEART! But I absolutely love it; you're definitely one of my favourite writers here :D
bhernandez02897 chapter 12 . 1/27/2014