Reviews for Bored
iluvfairytale chapter 8 . 1/10
This has got to be the sexiest thing I've read in a very long time. I'm blushing ;*
But I know for a fact that this is The (with a capital T) sexiest Shizaya fanfic I have ever read. You have me hot and bother and I can't believe I just told you that. I'm going to go look at some cute kitty pictures since it's too late to get some air lol

I wonder of Izaya will continue to cross dress? It would be amusing to read the rest of the characters reaction and impression of "Kanra".

I can't wait until the next update! :)
ReaperNinja01 chapter 8 . 10/18/2015
Wow for never having written a sex scene, this was well done. Far better than I coul have written _'
I loved the way the story was written an went on.
Thank you very much for writing an especially puttin in the effort to come back and finish after bein gone a year.
BlackCatRunning chapter 8 . 7/30/2015
This was such a wonderful story. I absolutely adored it. You write these two so well! I was seriously fangirl-squealing in the early chapters, because shy Shizuo in a bar trying and failing to pick up women was such an amazing and heart-wrenching image xD. Thank you so much for writing and finishing this.
AllBoutThemBoiz chapter 8 . 2/8/2015
I have to say this is one of the best Shizaya fanfics I have read so far. Please continue writing more! :)
OtomePrincess chapter 8 . 2/5/2015
Awww, this story made me go all "awwww" and then I was laughing madly and then my heart was clenching with a little angst... It was beautiful! I really loved the way you described Kanra, I could totally imagine Izaya doing something like that x3 Thanks for such a good time!
Shirohime's - Shizaya-stories chapter 8 . 2/3/2015
WWOOOAAAHHHHHH this was AMAZING! I LOVED this CHAPTER! OMG
and this was the last chapter?!
Noooooo it cant end like that?! xD
PLEASSEEEEEEEEE!
*is begging you on knees* wont you write... a sequel or somethign? x3
Fuck I LOVE this story! Sorry i only noticed now you updated O.O *facedesks*
UUooooo sooo AWESOME!
Damn i love this so much x3
And Iwould love you even more if you wrote a sequel xDD
OMG so so awesome- and WTF!? YOur FIRST time smut?! This was better than some smut from long experienced writers! *0*
You did GREAT!
No worries about the smut please xD
Awww damn i love your story x3
Fuck jsut saying i would lvoe a sequel xDD mentioned it three times now I think xDD
Nah no matter if you write one or not, I will be sure to follow everything you write from now on xD
Well then lets say once more- I LOVED THIS! seriously! x3
DChan21 chapter 8 . 1/26/2015
Wow this story was really good once I started I could not stop! I love seeing Izaya dress up as a girl and it was priceless seeing "Kanra" and Shizuo flirt! I must say I would have liked to see more in how their relationship develops from enemies to passionate lovers! Thanks for this great story!
frolickingangels chapter 8 . 1/17/2015
Really cute story and very beautiful writing! Made me laugh, squeal, and feel hot at the perfect moments haha. Good job with this one!
so-nijiaka chapter 8 . 1/7/2015
I love this very much3
It's so hot OMG!

Thank you for update.
And I will waiting for next chapter.
Death God Raven chapter 8 . 1/6/2015
Really I loved your story.
Ironically, when I was reading the last chapter, I was listening "You look better when I'm drunk". It was so funny lol. On youtube there is a shizaya amv with that song XD

*Excuse my English, I'm just learning. ;D*
phylite chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
This is fantastic! One of the best fics ive ever read. Even though i'd like for you to continue this fic, the story ended in a reallly good way. well maybe at least an epilogue? Haha ;)
Tsukihime17 chapter 7 . 11/25/2014
Continue plizzzzz... Awesome ...
Shirohime's - Shizaya-stories chapter 7 . 6/26/2014
Oh my fucking gooooooood! *O* Please continue this! This story is so fucking awesome, its been a long time since I enjoyed a story that much! *-* Please, please, please update soon! I beg you!
T Alana M chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
Oh wow, you really should update this! It's great! And Izaya is in REALLY deep shit right now.
blackrose414 chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
OMG YOU BETTER UPDATE SOON! MY BL METER IS EXTREMELY LOW! DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE OF YAOI DEPRIVATION? TTTT

I can't believe you left off at such a part! I feel so cheated! w
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »