Reviews for Pinned Down
ThornsHaveRoses chapter 1 . 10/15/2018
This is brilliant! Absolutely fantastic!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
How delightful. Though I'll admit I was hoping for an orgy... alas.
Mental Incapacity chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
I ship it. fantastic story. very in character.
Randomreviewer chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
This was super brilliant, and I want you to write much more!
ElmQueen88 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Love it. Absolutely love it. You've got the characterisations down perfectly.
Artanis chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
This is brilliant! I love how you characterised everyone, really spot on! Devi is fabulous and since I ship her and Kvothe in a big way the ending of this little snippet was especially satisfying. 'Not to interrupt the convoluted mating rituals of the Imre underground' is a priceless line. Skillfully written and a joy to read!
Galimaufry chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
You know, I think that your stories do a credit to Rothfuss and to the books themselves. That's the overwhelming feeling that I get when I read your work: that you really /get/ the characters, and it makes it a joy to read.
Kvothe in particular is always spot on, and the passage about him not being able to tear down his mental block was particularly striking. I admit that I'm biased, but he's excellent through the rest too. And the details in the end between he and Devi really sold it- like her knowing where to feel for his knife, and his joy in sharp banter with her. You captured their friendship really well, and left lovely hints at something more (which is always fun).
So in short- great job. The longer version of the compliment includes entreaties for more stories, haha!
Hope that you're doing well!
envyfangirl chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Reading this is almost like reading a short story from Rothfuss himself. It has humour, and so much skill... I take my hat off for you.
Goldenfool704 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Awww. That was great! It's so hard to find a well-written fanfic.