Reviews for Consequences of Contempt
1sunfun chapter 3 . 2/18
Good.
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
Keep up the good work. I like this. Catch ya on the flip side.
Pantherbabe4ever chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
MMmM is this story getting updated any time soon?
Pantherbabe4ever chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
Plz more more more
Guest chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
Don't stop now it's just getting good! Poor Tony, protect your Probie! (Lee, not the backstabbing McGee bastard)
Albionia chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
This story rocks.
annsan chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
Please tell me you haven't forgotten this & are planning on continuing it soon!
Laura Ann chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
This story is very interesting. It's about time Jenny Sheppard got some bashing for Ziva's behavior. Please update and complete the story. Thank you.
Rainbow2007 chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
love it...
Rainbow2007 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
love it
BnBfanatic chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
I like any story that has Tony in danger so I like this story - but I do feel it's confusing with added new characters on Team Tony. I know Lee was there before but in her case I just hated her character so that is just a personal thing. I just prefer stories that stick to the core cast because it's just more comfortable and less confusing. Having said that though I do like the story overall and look fwd to continuing :-) I hope you don't mind my candor.
Luvliacd chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
Where is Gibbs, he was just waiting for the elevator? What's going to happen to Ziva and McGee? I look forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
This is getting good! :D
coastiewife465 chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
I like the fact that they are having trouble getting past Tony's firewalls. That will show McGee that he is not the end all and be all of computer technology for the team. I really can't wait to see Ducky tear into McGee and Ziva for their actions. Also, I have to admit that watching Michael tear into Director Shephard was so much fun. I am wondering how she is going to explain that clusterfuck to SecNav. Will she be using the same reasons? Can't wait to read what happens next.
Din7 chapter 3 . 10/13/2013