Reviews for Azalea E Potter: The Lightning Thief
Silver Water 7 chapter 14 . 11/25
OMG! I started reading this and I couldn't stop until I finished... which happened at around 4am. So I laughed my ass off the entire time and now I am off to the sequel! Amazing job!
twilightjazz chapter 1 . 10/10
Love this story cant wait for more it would also be realy cool if you have it where they read this like a story with the gods
katraj0908 chapter 12 . 10/6
I think the last part with the gods could've been done you could've had them commentate like have what is happening at the Tunnel of Love in italics and the gods in regular text, but whatever.
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 14 . 9/12
I love it!
harryislife chapter 14 . 9/12
Good, I like it maybe azalea nico pairing. I usually hate fem harry but this is good. Hope shes not friends with Hermione and Ron at Hogwarts. I wish we got to see more interaction between Azalea and Poseidon. Some bits were really funny too.
DarkLordHerobrine chapter 9 . 7/23
Wow... You should become a comedy writer.
Seele Zeit chapter 10 . 7/21
I never thought about it, but those two seem to be the best of friends now. I love it!
Tiamac7 chapter 14 . 6/27
Fabulous! I enjoyed the story and totally loved the water park scene. Now I'm going to have check out the sequel. Keep up the good work.
lol 'art is a bang' wonder where that came from...
rose.dulcis chapter 14 . 5/4
I love your story,
Liz is so wonderful sarcstic and insane (special )
AmandaSingh0 chapter 11 . 4/26
why did ares glare at annabeth and grover?

Are you adding pairings later on?
If so, Azalea/Ares, please.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 4/26
lost all interest when you just tagged her on to Sally and Percy
Alana and Alyssa chapter 10 . 4/12
Alana: Hahaha! I love it! Fangirling in a fanfiction!
Alyssa: Of course you would like that.
Alana: (ignoring like always) This chapter was extremely funny. I was shaking in silent laughter.
Alana and Alyssa chapter 8 . 4/12
Alyssa: You sound like you're speaking parseltongue. Why are you so excited?
Alana: WHOVIAN REFERENCE! Oh, and btw, I love your line breaks. Hilarious!