Reviews for Azalea E Potter: The Lightning Thief
I love it. azalea reminds me of that dog doug or whatever from up its so entertaining
LPeck chapter 14 . 3/13
Liz is absolutley kick ass! I love her! Xx
When is the reading of this story being uploaded
foxKey chapter 2 . 2/15
She channeled her inner Deidara
crazzyredhead chapter 14 . 2/11
ok I think it be so cool it she ended up with luke think about it you could have it to where luke gets crushed and is deageing our takes a potion and ends up being a year younger than her.
great story amazing
crazzyredhead chapter 3 . 2/9
Just a thought if she also ends up with Luke you could have it where Luke gets a youth potion and makes him only a year older than her. And annabeth thinks she will end up with him but doesn't you could make annabeth turn evil and take kronos into her or something... Maybe Luke could start to become evil but something happens with the potion kronos throws him aside for ethan hermes is really worried about his son and able to save him from dealing out of existence as well thanks to Liz I think it be cute if he goes to school with her or something...
crazzyredhead chapter 2 . 2/9
Just a thought since she is too young mix her school year make it so thaila tree has it happen after her third year since Luke could end up being good and ethan ends up turning to the evil.. I think would be nice and that is why it takes a bit. So you have to deal with the sea of monsters after her third year so during her winter break after the dance she goes back to america having danced with luke maybe if you want and then joins the huntress to save the goddess then has her tournament. During that time you could have it lead to fifth year her being with the labyrinth and then once that is beaten it takes ethan longer to build his forces like voldemort and then before her 16th birthday final battle happens be funny if her and luke became gods and that is the power he who must not be named does not know... :)

this is just and idea love the story you can take what ever you want sorry if it is a mess of a review it is three in the morning and about to go to bed. amazing work hope you will keep updating
This is an amazing story. I need to think of a word that sounds pompous enough to describe it. Phantasmagorical ! I hope this story gets a plethora of reviews! Please update soon! Thank You!
Mystery chapter 1 . 1/15
the funky she-wolf 33415 chapter 14 . 1/16
But but ... its so funny. IM READING THE SEQUEL!
Mystery chapter 1 . 1/13
I was wondering can I use this for a reading the books fan fiction on ?
Mystery chapter 14 . 1/12
Can I us this story for my reading the books story on
Concerned reader chapter 14 . 1/12
Do you know when the reading of ficus going to be posted
Dementra chapter 14 . 1/12
If this fic is complete, I recommend marking this as "complete". You could do this under "status" at "story properties" of "publish".
Pokemonever1994 chapter 1 . 1/12
Azalea Potter, the Girl who lived, and the first Human to Accidental Magic-Apparated herself from Britain to the USA. Nice one Azalea