Reviews for Azalea E Potter: The Lightning Thief
moondanceluna chapter 13 . 4/1
This is badass
Starfire23 chapter 14 . 4/1
Awesome! I love your brand of crazy. :)
Lulu Olufemi chapter 2 . 2/18
Okay, I have to ask cause it sincerely bothered me. Why did you switch Pov like that out of now where? It was completely unexpected, and it definitely threw me off hard that in one chapter, you're in 3rd person, and suddenly in the middle of the second chapter you switch to 1st.
It didn't even feel like the same person wrote it anymore. Maybe I'm just whining, but I just thought to point that out to help you out in future writing.
twilightjazz chapter 14 . 2/3
I love this story cant wait for more. It would be realy funny to have the gods and maybe percy from a different dermention reads this like a book.
Silver Water 7 chapter 14 . 11/25/2015
OMG! I started reading this and I couldn't stop until I finished... which happened at around 4am. So I laughed my ass off the entire time and now I am off to the sequel! Amazing job!
twilightjazz chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Love this story cant wait for more it would also be realy cool if you have it where they read this like a story with the gods
katraj0908 chapter 12 . 10/6/2015
I think the last part with the gods could've been done better...like you could've had them commentate like have what is happening at the Tunnel of Love in italics and the gods in regular text, but whatever.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/28/2015
OMG, THIS STORY IS AMAZING SO PLEASE UPDATE IT ASAP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 14 . 9/12/2015
I love it!
harryislife chapter 14 . 9/12/2015
Good, I like it maybe azalea nico pairing. I usually hate fem harry but this is good. Hope shes not friends with Hermione and Ron at Hogwarts. I wish we got to see more interaction between Azalea and Poseidon. Some bits were really funny too.
DarkLordHerobrine chapter 9 . 7/23/2015
Wow... You should become a comedy writer.
Seele Zeit chapter 10 . 7/21/2015
I never thought about it, but those two seem to be the best of friends now. I love it!
Tiamac7 chapter 14 . 6/27/2015
Fabulous! I enjoyed the story and totally loved the water park scene. Now I'm going to have check out the sequel. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/18/2015
lol 'art is a bang' wonder where that came from...
rose.dulcis chapter 14 . 5/4/2015
I love your story,
Liz is so wonderful sarcstic and insane (special )