Reviews for I'm only Human
DarkxKitsune15 chapter 9 . 9/18/2016
Nice story love the new chapter
Onishin Tsukitenshi chapter 9 . 9/18/2016
I hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/18/2016
Yo! Bro, UPDATE! Or Imma go titan on yo ass!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/15/2016
Love the story man keep it up
MeiaButterfly chapter 9 . 9/8/2016
Please ignore those assholes cause when life gives you assholes they are just being dicks for the fun of it I've read many good fanfics still in progress just to come across what you informed at the top to say you want to stop and that is shit they are anonymous shitholes who I know nothing about and neither do I know you but what I do know is that I am tired of reading good fan fiction only to find the author fucking bowed down to comments by silly people who don't give a shit what they say may cause harm. Your story this one I've read so far is well written and different from previous shit its unique in it's own its those commentators own fault if they don't like it so what if they think its shit if they don't like it they can fucking spout vitriol shit elsewhere just don't fucking stop a good thing cause some dick decided you know what this isn't my kinda read I'm gonna fucking shit on this writer.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/3/2016
Dude after I was reading your first chapter it was interesting I couldn't stop reading it made me laugh
Guest chapter 9 . 9/2/2016
dude that was epic! please continue.
Cpl.Asylum chapter 9 . 8/20/2016
Amazing chapter, especially when you came back from an injury that might have been devastating. Great work and I hope this story won't be forgotten and abandoned!
xXBlackDragonXx chapter 9 . 8/16/2016
Looking forward to that next chapter, especially with that kind of preview. Please don't dilly dally with it...
sasukespain1 chapter 9 . 8/14/2016
Ah this story is so mercifully wonderful please continue this beautiful piece of art
StayBlessed chapter 2 . 8/9/2016
This...is epic lol
Guest chapter 9 . 8/8/2016
There needs to be more
DePlexx chapter 9 . 8/6/2016
Great chapter! Loved the fight scene.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/1/2016
I want Naruto to be with Annie because she wasn't used in the other pairings in the other stories and she's my favorite character.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/31/2016
Eren... learn chakra. Titan power chakra power to fall back on badass
821 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »