Reviews for I'm only Human
Rosan Uzumaki chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
I knew it was gonna be Marco to die i wonder if Annie really killed him or was it a Titan maybe even an Aberrant did it anyways great job on this chapter.
Rosan Uzumaki chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
Once again you continue to impress me with your chapters great job and im looking forward to your next chapters.
Rosan Uzumaki chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
Great job this chapter is really good like the action and i like how cool Naruto's titan form looks from the description alone. So keep up the good work and i'll be supporting you all the way.
Rosan Uzumaki chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
Wow this chapter was wow it was a really good even if it didnt have action its a good way to get the story going im glad i found this story cause if i didnt well i wouldn't have been able to read such a good crossover
Rosan Uzumaki chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Wonderful i already love this story i knew since you made it it would be a hit and i wasnt wrong it truly is good. Keep up the wonderful work and update chapter seven as soon as you can.
Yours Truly,
BlakeM.D chapter 6 . 7/7/2014
Great story so far! Favorite thing: How Naruto is incredibly powerful and yet still cannot save everyone.
Something I think you should work on: His relationships with the girls. I'm against harems anyway, but if you're going to make them, and they're going to have any kind of impact on your story, you REALLY have to put an incredible amount of effort into it. Just randomly pairing him up with another girl and another makes the girls seem like stupid bimbos and Naruto like a giant penis. Men want more from women than them simply being women. If you have him with more than one girl, you really need to go into detail explaining why he would do so. I think that if you took out the polygamous angle of this story you could really make a masterpiece, but even with those awkward scenes in it was a great read. Keep up the good work and update soon!
onlytoask chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
5/10 for good writing and an interesting premise. You lose the other points mostly because of how you did the battle. I absolutely despise it when authors underpower or overpower characters to make a fight more interesting, longer lasting, dramatic, etc. And boy oh boy do you have that here. There is not way that Naruto would have any trouble beating the shit out of any titans. He'd obliterate them, even an entire city full. He wouldn't need the chakra cloak and he certainly wouldn't go full biju mode all over the place. I have no idea what the hell you were smoking when you thought that was a logical next step, but it was stupid. A true Naruto as you obviously have here would simply run through titans like a fucking lawnmower. They have nothing to make them even partially dangerous to him.
god of all chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Alice Eraser chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
:OOOOOOOOOOOOO LLLLLLOOOOOVVVVEEEEEDDDD IIIIITTTTT!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/27/2014
I like how in the preview of chapter seven is a reffrence to V for Vendetta
Grand Cataclysm chapter 6 . 6/27/2014
After reading the six chapters you have posted up until this point I have only one thing to say to you...MOOOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEEE! I ask! Nay I DEMAND MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Not only do we have a very well written story here but you've managed to incorporate naruto in all his bad assery without a single hiccup, He doesn't at all feel out of place and that's not an easy thing to pull off.

The fact that this fic is being written by such a boss doesn't hurt either.

:D
Guest chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
Your fanfiction is one of the best fanfiction that I've ever read! I've read many in my lifetime, but never before have I been able to feel the excitement, passion, love, comedy, happiness, sadness, nobleness, and all the other emotions as clearly as I have been able to in this story. I look forward to the next chapter! _
Guest chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
Yep, Naruto is now like Piccolo from DBZ when it comes to training.
Greyjedi449t chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
Truth be told, I like your story. Well done :)
Looking forward to the next one
Jysrin chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
I see what you did there in you preview.
I love V for Vendetta.
And now I love this chapter to be.
528 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »