Reviews for I'm only Human
Hey chapter 8 . 7/5/2015
Please update soon, they are awesome
InfernoKing chapter 8 . 7/5/2015
I'm loving the story so much and can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Kurokawa Kazunari chapter 8 . 6/30/2015
Love it... nothing else to be said.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2015
If naruto can regenerate... what the fvck did you mean his left arm is gone. "Forever"?
SSTR87 chapter 8 . 6/27/2015
Well sir you have done it again, captured my full attention for a story that I never thought could exist. This is by far the best crossover I've read quite some time. I'm eager to see where this takes us
Train Heartnett chapter 8 . 6/23/2015
Awesome !
INsaNItY W0LF chapter 8 . 6/23/2015
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR -runs out of air- the preview was fucking awesome , especially the "mineminemineminemine" part, i was dead. any who love the story , can't wait for more
Bob chapter 8 . 6/21/2015
SOO COOL! There should be more crossovers of Attack on Titan and Naruto. Please update soon.
JensenDaniels32 chapter 7 . 6/16/2015
Ellimist01 chapter 4 . 6/16/2015
This was really confusing. When did he get an 8th student and taught him senjutsu? Seeing as he has not been introduced its probably him that's going to die. After all it's easier to kill an unknown than someone the we might actually like.
Ellimist01 chapter 3 . 6/16/2015
Well it was a great chapter. Though if I may say that Naruto's a complete idiot to trust humanity with some of the things he can do. He should already know how people react to things they don't understand. Oh and by the way I can tell a paragraph at the end is copied and pasted from last chapter's AN. After all this is the last 3 year timeskip for training.
Ellimist01 chapter 2 . 6/16/2015
Well the first half of the chapter had me damn confused with all the mentioning of 3 years I weren't sure how long it's been since they saw Naruto, but after Mikasa spoke to him I guessed it was 3 years. Seriously it was damn confusing! Anyways the 2nd half was much better, though why did he only call out Annie when he smelled the scent of a shifter on Ymir also. Of course considering she's possibly in the harem its the reason she was called out on it or wouldn't have been otherwise.
Ellimist01 chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Oh well it looks fine. But I have to say, if Naruto supposedly lived outside the walls and knows how to kill the titans, why was he using so many different methods to kill titans? To me it seemed more like he's experimenting many ways for him to kill them or just to show off his abilities. I personally thought it was the latter. Seriously there was the shadow shuriken jutsu with explosive tags, which he got hurt from collateral damage, senjutsu, kyuubi chakra mode. Turning into kyuubi itself may have been necessary, I dont really know, but if he could hold it off while using sage mode turning into the kyuubi seems like overkill.
KG chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Naruto x Annie
Guest chapter 8 . 6/10/2015
Why did you put a harem in this story
676 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »