Reviews for I'm only Human
kara.noble802 chapter 2 . 12/5/2016
Just read the first chapter and I must say I like it.
A chapter 9 . 11/24/2016
DUDE OR girl dude make a other chapter damnit its awesome XD
Guest chapter 9 . 11/20/2016
please continue dude. this is epic
Fer Namikaze chapter 9 . 11/14/2016
Update please!
I really like this fic.
TrevorDrunkKick chapter 9 . 11/9/2016
Ryan, go kill yourself. Your country's fallen to shit anyway, so go die with it.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/23/2016
please update man.. please!
GoFarRoboMonk chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Burn. You deserve to fucking burn.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/25/2016
continue please
Mohander chapter 9 . 9/24/2016
i have to say, well written (typed?) you had me thinking tho, i have the attack on titan game for the xbox one, and now i think about it, reiner and the armored titan have the same hair...so its actually highly possible that hes the armored titan...food for thought, great story man, hope you continue it _
entityoffire chapter 9 . 9/23/2016
Loving the story dude keep up the good work
DarkxKitsune15 chapter 9 . 9/18/2016
Nice story love the new chapter
Onishin Tsukitenshi chapter 9 . 9/18/2016
I hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/18/2016
Yo! Bro, UPDATE! Or Imma go titan on yo ass!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/15/2016
Love the story man keep it up
caitlyn.kluth18 chapter 9 . 9/8/2016
Please ignore those assholes cause when life gives you assholes they are just being dicks for the fun of it I've read many good fanfics still in progress just to come across what you informed at the top to say you want to stop and that is shit they are anonymous shitholes who I know nothing about and neither do I know you but what I do know is that I am tired of reading good fan fiction only to find the author fucking bowed down to comments by silly people who don't give a shit what they say may cause harm. Your story this one I've read so far is well written and different from previous shit its unique in it's own its those commentators own fault if they don't like it so what if they think its shit if they don't like it they can fucking spout vitriol shit elsewhere just don't fucking stop a good thing cause some dick decided you know what this isn't my kinda read I'm gonna fucking shit on this writer.
696 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »