Reviews for I'm only Human
KG chapter 1 . 6/14
Naruto x Annie
Why did you put a harem in this story
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 1 . 6/10
Awesome Start :)
BloodTrinity chapter 8 . 6/9
Hahah, they are just both preg- wait whut :0
wildbeast1498 chapter 5 . 6/5
Woah! I wasn't expecting that! First Marco's death by the hands of Annie, I knew it was going to be Marco who died I just didn't think it was going to be by Annie's hand! Then mikasa activating the sharingan! Things are going to start getting more interesting!
Zero chapter 8 . 6/5
Naruto vs Colossal Titan?
Feels like it'll be pretty one sided fight considering the Colossal moves seriously slow I mean he's not too slow that he isn't threat but even then that's more or less only towards humans get someone on his level I feel that more or less he'll be screwed.
wildbeast1498 chapter 3 . 6/2
Oh shit is about to hit the fan! Keep up the good work!
Well this is really getting good so keep up the good work and update soon looking forward to the next chapter.
wildbeast1498 chapter 2 . 6/1
I shit bricks this chapter! I wasn't expecting naruto's discovery of the titan shifters so quickly...I fucking love it though! It was so badass! I bet Annie was shitting bricks haha! And just picturing Naruto's titan form was fucking awesome! Though I do hope to get a bad ass description of it soon enough! Also, weren't naruto and Annie on top of a tree? If so, then when naruto threw all those rasenshuriken at the titans below wouldn't it have destroyed the bottom of the tree, which would have made Naruto have to move somewhere else? Just pointing that out haha, correct me if I'm wrong somehow please. Anyways! Awesome chapter, and keep them coming!
wildbeast1498 chapter 1 . 6/1
Awesome first chapter! you really had me hooked to it the entire time! I hope you concentrate on this story as your main one because truly it has a great amount of potential and it will be interesting to see where you take it and how much you change! So love it so far and please keep up the good work! P.S that battle was so fucking awesome! Give me more action!
Dude a harem, really
nobody chapter 8 . 6/1
Sorry finger slipped touch screens am I right
Anyway I'm saying for a black lagoon harem fanfic you could make it were rock was experimented on as a baby and turns into the GREY-HULK permanently like all the time and he would become bitter and ANGRY because being an outcast all his life but he wouldn't hide instead fight t everthing that wants a piece of him like every army but no marvel just him that way its that much more of a big deal if something like him existed he be like a legend a monster except the whole world knows about him oh and in his teens you could make it were he saves revy from being raped to add to the romance please consider this
nobody chapter 8 . 6/1
You ever thought of doing a black lagoon harem story with rock x revy x balaska x sawyer x EDA
But also were as a baby rock was experimented on and became
assassins.attack chapter 8 . 6/1
Someone Quick, Hit the Bruh Button!

BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!

My mind shut off at "pr". Can't believe she's pregers!
Alucard The Destroyer chapter 8 . 5/31
Ooooooh! Somebodies about to get the smack down.
528 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »