Reviews for I'm only Human
WTH chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
machorex

what shinobi resolve better than this? you must be crazy to say that. shinobi resolve is so dull, slow phasing, no development at all just pure idiocy.
machorex chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
OP Naruto? The did you give him a titan form and why is every girl dropping on their feet for him?Shinobi's resolve is 100 times better than this.
Pain4ever chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
I look forward for the next chapter!
Velial13 chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
Oh finally! Someone actually did Naru/Annie! Now I can sleep peacefully, anyway, thanks for a good chapter, good luck!
Citan chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
Awesome chapter... too bad you cut off the last part (tsk) lol. As for my guess of who'll die, my bet is on Marco. Aside from him dying there too in canon, he seems like a boring character... I actually can't remember what he looks like lol. Though if having him as a successor to senjutsu is important then my second guess is probably Jean. I don't even want to think of killing off any of the girls lol. Christa seems to have a role in canon too in the recent chapters. Though I felt Erwin/Levi were too soft and could have tortured the info out of that priest. Hmm speaking of those 2, if the Survey Corps followed him back right away, shouldn't they arrive earlier than in canon or something?
NubsN'Scrubs chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
Whoa! Mikasa an Uchiha, didn't see it coming. I bet Annie is descendant either of Temari or Samui but I'll vouch for the former since Samui didn't have wind affinity.

This chapter is one hell steamy hawt. Nicely done.
IQvibe chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
ohhh boy... i wonder what would happend when mikasa and the girls find out bout their relation.
ultima-owner chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
fear can break some people so easily
Junky chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
When Kurama gave Mikasa and Sasha a fourth of his chakra, does he regenerate it? Or is it a permanent loss?
hugp1x chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
Prophecy, in any form, is a shitty plot device. AoT is all about shock factor too. Telling us someone is going to die was a mistake.

I like the moments between Naruto and Annie/ sasha/ mikasa, even if i hate harems.
Reaper74Kill chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
epic as all ways. keep up the good work. update soon
RedAlex chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
This was incredible can't wait to read more of this!
melishade4ever chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
That scene with Annie and Naruto bickering reminded me of a dbz abridged scene:
Bulma: Don't you call stupid!
Vegeta: Okay, then how about Bitch?!
Bulma: Arrogant dick!
Vegeta: Spoiled sow(?)!
Bulma:Fuck you!
Vegeta: Fuck you!
Bulma: Fuck you!
Vegeta: FUCK YOU!
Bulma:...my room, ten minutes.
Other than that great chapter
Gunbladez19 chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
Is holding up a golf club... yes I would kindly and I say off jean just saying he was a annoying little prick but curses who dies ... I need a spoiler or time machine... T.T
war sage chapter 4 . 10/15/2013