Reviews for I'm only Human
Guest chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
This is sooooo cool! I love it! Haha! Levi should be an uchiha descendent too! But, poor poor Marco!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
Uraharaisgod: What i'm about to tell you are theories and nothing more.

1: While you are right in that titans do not eat, this is a titan body controlled by the mind of a starving human, and as we know the titan shifters need to have some sort of driving intet in order to take on a titan form. If Naruto was starving then the only thing he would be intent on doing is finding something, anything, to eat.

2: Again, true that sage mode is impossibly powerful, but don't forget that Marco is just a rookie without combat experience, and while he might be able to take on a titan, he would still be prone to mistakes or over confidence. And if there were multiple titans in an area, one could either catch him off guard (i find it silly, but yes a 15 meter tall man eater can be sneaky) or they could surround him and catch him in a corer. And that's not even starting on the abberants.
Uraharaisgod chapter 5 . 3/21/2014
...wouldn't Marco's death be just slightly suspect? Out of all of his Student's, Marco alone was trained as a kami-forsaken Sage, pretty much the penultimate Shinobi existence below being a Jinchuuriki itself, capable of superhuman feats beyond the superhuman which Ninja's normally achieve.

Hell, Sage mode is such a boost that Naruto could use it to lift things easily 100x his normal strength range, able to hurl a 30m tall summons like it was nothing and send an S-Rank ninja flying with a BLOCKED attack (he just crushed Pain's guard with a roundhouse kick and sent him flying). It's impossible to think a Sage Mode user could be taken out by a Titan so easily, and there's only one potential traitor, Naruto would know instantly.
Uraharaisgod chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
...Why would Naruto's Titan form attack and devour wolves? It's been stated countless times Titan's will not hunt anything other than Humans, they don't even notice the existence of other animals around them. They don't need to eat, they don't really need any kind of sustenance to survive (the Titan Hanji discovered in the wall from the damage Annie caused actually looked back at her, it was still alive despite a hundred years being stuck in the wall)
Hey gut facts chapter 5 . 2/25/2014
Great story so far, I really hope you didn't abandon it because I was really enjoying what you have so far.
lmsweetness chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
Awesome story, are you going to continue? I'd love to see how I'd turn out -_-
Majin-kun chapter 5 . 1/25/2014
How the fuck those someone in sage mode get surprised?! I know he was practically a civilian before...but COME ON! Damn it! FUUUU!(It sucks that he lost one of his troops[as in his personal disciples])
Forgot to say this in my last review...but that small Bleach part had me chuckling for a dozens of seconds.
Majin-kun chapter 4 . 1/25/2014
That couple worked pretty well out. Quite the nice and...spicy interaction.
Majin-kun chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
I really want to know who's the Jefe of the Titan force. I'm thinking the Reiss family or someone like Pixis. So many people that undercover Titans...seeing a picture of the Primate Titan...I can't help but see that's its Shadis. Meh...that's part of the journey ain't it.
Thanks for the image of seeing two titan's fist bump-Quite the picture.
I did not foresee THAT being his transformation, to be honest. Was expecting something with sharp(as in claws, or elbow blades) features. Nice job nonetheless. :3
Majin-kun chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
Hmm...I really wonder what his Titan Form is. Got some theories but I'd rather just read ahead. Though my favorite one would be an elemental titan. Imagine a Silver Surfer like Titan just that made out of pure steel. Armor Titan my ass...that form would be impenetrable by normal means. It would take something like a huge ass blade falling from the sky to even scratch it.
J.C Jackals chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
This was really, really good. I don't have much else to other than that it was very enjoyable.
roy chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Good story so far .
Kazrack chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
AWESOME chapter :D
DontMMI chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
Sage mode allows the user to detect ill intent right? How did Marco not realize Annie was attacking him? Beside that I like the story so far
Gin okami99 chapter 5 . 1/3/2014