Reviews for I'm only Human
TSAImpregnable chapter 3 . 4/18/2016
Oh man...I don't know what to say...I wasn't really expecting it to go down that way...but I definetly enjoyed it :)
TSAImpregnable chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
More like in the immortal words of Naruto!
...ya know...because he is immortal and all...nevermind
I think you did a really good job with expressing the scale and imagery of the battle/action scenes :)
Robocopio chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
I had high hopes for this when I first found this fic when U updated chapter 9, but then you turned them into shinobi...that fucked this story
Imagination 3101 chapter 9 . 4/18/2016
Hope Sasha will regain her normal size very soon. And I'm really looking forward to see the Naruto Annie Petra 'I'm pregnant you ass' part lol. It will be so much fun for sure, haha.

Thanks for the story. Waiting for the next update.

Oh, I'm a big fan of your stories. They are so awesome. Really Thanks a lot :)
Andra N chapter 9 . 4/18/2016
hey.. how about naruto and mikasa relationship ?
Pyrusblade chapter 9 . 4/18/2016
Your stories are well written and the person has no right to be rude. Thank you for continuing
Rook115 chapter 9 . 4/18/2016
Finally. One of the GOOD crossovers updated!
Thank god. I was going stir crazy wire nothing good to read.
fieryfoxpaws chapter 9 . 4/18/2016
good chapter
MyNameIsCatbug chapter 9 . 4/18/2016
Sorry to hear that you're getting hate. Since it's only recently, you can probably assume that they're just doing it for shits and giggles.

More parts shit than giggles.

I've enjoyed your stories and your writing style is entertaining and keeps me interested. Keep doing you, and I look forward to the next chapter or your next story!
Venomancer chapter 9 . 4/18/2016
Hihihihihihihehehehehehe He'll wish he was...hehehehehehe. Love it, this is awesome! Waiting for the next one!
Train Heartnett chapter 9 . 4/18/2016
Awesome !
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 9 . 4/17/2016
Please don't leave. Your stories are one of the only lights in my pathetic life .
Hero of the Multiverse chapter 9 . 4/17/2016
Very nicely done.

Keep up the good work dude. Don't let the haters bring you down.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/17/2016
Well this is a good chapter keep up the good work.
ZyroOkami chapter 9 . 4/17/2016
Read all nine chapters I got a good laugh from this and I wish to see more. I really like how you handle the lemons/limes. They're magnificent.
988 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 .. Last Next »