Reviews for I'm only Human
Has enormus potencial
KingLoitl chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
interesting story
Residenthobo chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
OH MY GOD PLEASE GIVE US A NEW CHAPTER RIGHT NOW!

I LOVE THIS SO FUCKING MUCH THAT I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYMORE!
YEAH THAT'S RIGHT!

really though, I love this stuff.
pucflek chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
AWESOME. Finally good crossover of naruto and AOT.
DoomMarine54 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Okay first of all this is not the first nor the best NarutoxSNK crossover (definitely not the best). This is by far the worst examples of a crossover. Where one character bamfs in and immediately over-shadows the others and makes the original characters roles pointless.
AnAddictedReader chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
*chants* Annie! Annie! Annie!

Lol, I wouldn't mind Mikasa or Annie as thr pairing.
Rikudo-75 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Ok, I love it so far and I don't see any complaints, but I this is true too it's word I want to say that I want to see how Naruto's relationship with Annie evolves and the most, keep it up, I don't want the next update too be TOO far away!
xelry chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Normally I would avoid harem stories, but this crossover is nicely written. So far, I think it's the best one yet. Hope to see an update soon!
death77 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Hmmmm, interesting. I wonder what will happen next with Naruto around.
Mr. What's his name chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Great chapter, really looking forward to the next one so please update fast.
As for the pairing I hope it will be strict
Naruto x Mikasa, no harem please.
VarsityKen chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
This is where I demand more chapters. Pls 3
Meko Ka-liko chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
This was so confusing... Well I guess this story is not for me cause it seems like others seem to get it. Bah! Good work anyway :)
Tenro100 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
very awesome can't wait for the next chapter
5-digit chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Hate to be 'that guy' but yeah... you're not the first to make this crossover :P

And I think it'd be a better idea that they see Naruto again later, after they graduate rather than during the academy.
jay chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Dam that was wikid, iv been looking fir a naruto titan crossover, this was excellent.
453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »