Reviews for I'm only Human
Sizzin chapter 7 . 5/10/2015
This fic is getting pretty interesting. Are you still writing?
I wonder why Annie betrayed him (and everyone, of course), I hope there's a good reason other than to follow the cannon. Seriously, I just hope she doesn't crystalize herself like in the manga.
Sabere Commander chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
I see some one has played Bioshock xD
Guest chapter 3 . 5/2/2015
This naruto can slaughter every single titan in three years. If not for your plot you could have finished it by now. itty little humans can kill human. A bijuu mode naruto can blitz all of them and kill them all.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/22/2015
When's chapter 8 coming ?
ShinigamiNoKitsune209 chapter 7 . 4/22/2015
And here I am, waiting for the next chapter of your amazing story. -_- Dude, please, if you're out there, continue.
FuZZyRedDice chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
I honestly don't know what to say about the story besides keep up the amazing/fantastic/superb/godlike work. It is very hard to find such a quality of writing on this website. Let me just go ahead and say that your writing is fifteen cuts above the rest. Try to continue the story also. God-speed my new favorite writer!
cooolguy chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
hmmm intresting chapter,man! you are a great writer
NecromanticHarbinger chapter 7 . 4/4/2015
Can I just say, I think the title would be better as 'Only Human' rather than 'I'm Only Human'? The additional word just seems redundant and something about 'Only Human' seems to flow better.

Anyways, I really enjoy this (even is Naruto is a /little/ crazy OP - but then again, he's like that in Canon!), and am eagerly awaiting more. Especially love the Annie/Naruto stuff, but I just don't see that ending happily right now, if I'm honest. Especially with that teaser... Unless someone else /did/ kill Marco, like you suggested...

Also, out of curiosity, can you possibly expand on the whole Naru/Mei thing, and other differences in his background? What happened to Sasuke, Sakura etc.?

Saw about the surgeries & busyness, also. Hope this message finds you in good health and fortune. Don't stress about getting back to updating - just take your time. We're patient. :)
YAAAAAAAAASSS chapter 7 . 3/7/2015
PLS MORE PLS
gamma.hulk179 chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
It gets hard to wait for the chapter
Guest chapter 7 . 2/27/2015
Well this is an awesome story so keep up the good work and hope this story gets updated soon looking forward to the next chapter.
loganhunter2 chapter 7 . 2/25/2015
No no no no no goddamn you he's changed to much for it to end that way with annie 10 / 10
loganhunter2 chapter 6 . 2/25/2015
10 / 10 dude you're cheating I'm giving you wayyyy too many perfect scores on raw emotions alone
loganhunter2 chapter 5 . 2/25/2015
Annie you bitch. ...i mean I never knew him enough to like him but dick move 10 / 10
loganhunter2 chapter 4 . 2/25/2015