Reviews for I'm only Human
Dkadarkness chapter 9 . 4/19
what the heck,this is the best crossover story i have ever read man! fuck with all those retarted haters! your story is awesome! hope you update this faster bro!
Godlynarutofan chapter 9 . 4/19
Dude you make awesome fanfiction you're really good at it. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
S.P. Roy chapter 9 . 4/19
great chapter...
TheBlackEntity chapter 9 . 4/19
loved it
ClownWhosFeelnDown chapter 9 . 4/19
Very funny. Update soon
TSAImpregnable chapter 9 . 4/18
Well shit...Kurama just went well...Kurama on that Titan

Also in response to the person who said that you were what was wrong with society...let me put it this way, does that fool even realize how utterly backwards he/she sounds...seriously I mean that was quite possibly the most needlessly hateful and also dumb comment that I have ever read/heard. The person might as well of called himself the problem with society, because when I read what he said the first thought that popped into my head was "wow, what a bigot", I mean seriously it is like he/she doesn't realize that they are the "problem" in this situation by needlessly putting people down and quite frankly being what I believe is known as an "Asshole".

Sorry for the rant, I just get irritated when I read socially unacceptable comments that utilize such backwards thinking and show an extreme level of intolerance towards others, so sorry about the rant, it really isn't proper for this to go in a review, so yeah...sorry.

Furthermore I apologize that you have to deal with the people in our world's society who haven't come to realize that such behavior is unacceptable.

Otherwise though, I enjoyed the chapter of this story and am happy that you continue to publish your ideas and writing publicly despite prejudiced cognitively impaired individuals.
Brazilwolf chapter 9 . 4/18
Yes retribution for Marco. Sucks what happened to him but happy that Annie didn't kill him. It was so cool how Naruto beat the Colassol Titan. I can't wait to read more.
TSAImpregnable chapter 8 . 4/18
That was pretty intense, all the emotions and shit man...
TSAImpregnable chapter 7 . 4/18
Oh Naruto...such a sad world for him
Edrick Twilight Legend chapter 9 . 4/18
I Will tell you right now my absolute truthful opinion and also say to and i hope that your flamers see this that they can go f*** themselves and be idiots for whatever bull reason they may have. Sorry about needed to get that out cause i absolultely hate when somone flames for from what i can only guess from reading reviews like that on a few other stories i had read that they are jealous and angry that they couldn't write something like this.
Cause this and the few other stories i have read this includes crazy loves crazy are pure awesome on par with one of my favourite authors soul embrace 2010.

Seriously the way you write stuff like how naruto was able to pull one over reiner like that or like how in crazy loves crazy and your the one where you have him with poison ivy (i forgot the name of the fic but i really loved and hope to see it updated some more) are (at least in my opinion) pure gold.

And so woth my final words for this review i say keep up the marvellous work and ignore any kami damned flamer that may say otherwise.
TSAImpregnable chapter 3 . 4/18
Oh man...I don't know what to say...I wasn't really expecting it to go down that way...but I definetly enjoyed it :)
TSAImpregnable chapter 1 . 4/18
More like in the immortal words of Naruto!
...ya know...because he is immortal and all...nevermind
I think you did a really good job with expressing the scale and imagery of the battle/action scenes :)
Robocopio chapter 1 . 4/18
I had high hopes for this when I first found this fic when U updated chapter 9, but then you turned them into shinobi...that fucked this story
Imaginary world 3101 chapter 9 . 4/18
Hope Sasha will regain her normal size very soon. And I'm really looking forward to see the Naruto Annie Petra 'I'm pregnant you ass' part lol. It will be so much fun for sure, haha.

Thanks for the story. Waiting for the next update.

Oh, I'm a big fan of your stories. They are so awesome. Really Thanks a lot :)
Andra N chapter 9 . 4/18
hey.. how about naruto and mikasa relationship ?
653 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »