Reviews for I'm only Human
Guest chapter 7 . 12/21/2017
V for Vendetta eh?
AtFanfic chapter 4 . 12/20/2017
I almost stopped reading this story, because what Kurama was about to do. And, I'm relieved that it's just acting...well, maybe.
Oh, cool chapter.
NarutoxAnnie. Yeah ... Finally ...
And I, also hope, there is a moment about NarutoxSasha NarutoxMikasa NarutoxMinax and NarutoxOtherWoman.
kira444 chapter 14 . 12/20/2017
They predicted your movements and took your idea. It's about to go down.
AtFanfic chapter 3 . 12/20/2017
Wow. Good Chapter. Good Harem. Good Romance. Continue.
Hope, Annie and Mina will be in the Harem. Oh, Shasa and Hanji too.
qalleesyawesome chapter 14 . 12/19/2017
WHAT?! you cant end it like that. that cliffy killed me. whatever. looking forward for the next chapter. keep up the great work. youre amazing
qalleesyawesome chapter 12 . 12/19/2017
alot happen this time. poor sasha though
qalleesyawesome chapter 11 . 12/19/2017
qalleesyawesome chapter 10 . 12/19/2017
another great chapter
qalleesyawesome chapter 9 . 12/19/2017
this is so amazing. im reading this and at back of my mind the ost is playing. man great chapter
Nerf585 chapter 14 . 12/17/2017
Short but awesome
funnyman5032 chapter 14 . 12/16/2017
you teasing jerk, you and your damn cliffhangers. it was good of course don't get me wrong but the cliffhangers. anyway i dirges have a happy holidays zangetsu
Silvers D Hei chapter 14 . 12/16/2017
Thank you for this sensational chapter, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for you too
Rolen Keng Digor chapter 13 . 12/16/2017
I fucking hate the people that say Net Neutrality being repealed is good man... So, I understand your feelings man. We gotta hope for the best now...
Jose19 chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
I see Naruto landed in a hellhole because the story of the Titans shows that the Humans have no chance against these monsters this is actually worse than the Fourth Shinobi War in my opinion.

Naruto though has fought something stronger than this in Kaguya but he needed help against her because without Sasuke he would have never been able to beat this Goddess.
Light 'Kira' Yagami chapter 14 . 12/16/2017
I feel like something terrible is going to happen and Naruto is going to snap and then procede to annihilate Marley
977 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »