Reviews for I'm only Human
SSTR87 chapter 8 . 6/27
Well sir you have done it again, captured my full attention for a story that I never thought could exist. This is by far the best crossover I've read quite some time. I'm eager to see where this takes us
Train Heartnett chapter 8 . 6/23
Awesome !
INsaNItY W0LF chapter 8 . 6/23
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR -runs out of air- the preview was fucking awesome , especially the "mineminemineminemine" part, i was dead. any who love the story , can't wait for more
Bob chapter 8 . 6/21
SOO COOL! There should be more crossovers of Attack on Titan and Naruto. Please update soon.
JensenDaniels32 chapter 7 . 6/16
Ellimist01 chapter 4 . 6/16
This was really confusing. When did he get an 8th student and taught him senjutsu? Seeing as he has not been introduced its probably him that's going to die. After all it's easier to kill an unknown than someone the we might actually like.
Ellimist01 chapter 3 . 6/16
Well it was a great chapter. Though if I may say that Naruto's a complete idiot to trust humanity with some of the things he can do. He should already know how people react to things they don't understand. Oh and by the way I can tell a paragraph at the end is copied and pasted from last chapter's AN. After all this is the last 3 year timeskip for training.
Ellimist01 chapter 2 . 6/16
Well the first half of the chapter had me damn confused with all the mentioning of 3 years I weren't sure how long it's been since they saw Naruto, but after Mikasa spoke to him I guessed it was 3 years. Seriously it was damn confusing! Anyways the 2nd half was much better, though why did he only call out Annie when he smelled the scent of a shifter on Ymir also. Of course considering she's possibly in the harem its the reason she was called out on it or wouldn't have been otherwise.
Ellimist01 chapter 1 . 6/16
Oh well it looks fine. But I have to say, if Naruto supposedly lived outside the walls and knows how to kill the titans, why was he using so many different methods to kill titans? To me it seemed more like he's experimenting many ways for him to kill them or just to show off his abilities. I personally thought it was the latter. Seriously there was the shadow shuriken jutsu with explosive tags, which he got hurt from collateral damage, senjutsu, kyuubi chakra mode. Turning into kyuubi itself may have been necessary, I dont really know, but if he could hold it off while using sage mode turning into the kyuubi seems like overkill.
KG chapter 1 . 6/14
Naruto x Annie
Why did you put a harem in this story
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 1 . 6/10
Awesome Start :)
BloodTrinity chapter 8 . 6/9
Hahah, they are just both preg- wait whut :0
wildbeast1498 chapter 5 . 6/5
Woah! I wasn't expecting that! First Marco's death by the hands of Annie, I knew it was going to be Marco who died I just didn't think it was going to be by Annie's hand! Then mikasa activating the sharingan! Things are going to start getting more interesting!
Zero chapter 8 . 6/5
Naruto vs Colossal Titan?
Feels like it'll be pretty one sided fight considering the Colossal moves seriously slow I mean he's not too slow that he isn't threat but even then that's more or less only towards humans get someone on his level I feel that more or less he'll be screwed.
552 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »