Reviews for I'm only Human
Bicorn chapter 4 . 6/21
that lemon at the end tho...lol I guess Ill leave it for the audience to find out.
Bicorn chapter 2 . 6/21
Naruto has evolved into the Drill Sergeant of Hell...lol
gooblegooble chapter 13 . 6/21
Make Erwin the collosal titan please didn't like how the manga kill him off
Sonderistic chapter 13 . 6/21
I don't even know what's happening anymore.
thor94 chapter 13 . 6/21
good chapter.
lol, the girls being pregnant, trouble for naruto.
Bicorn chapter 1 . 6/21
When I first saw NarutoXAoT from the favorite tab of one of my favorite FanFic writer author, I knew the chance of it being good was high and guess what? I WAS RIGHT...well that's not surprising isnt it?
It's rare to see an AoT crossover since the original is not even close to being complete...or maybe it just me missing out on the novel...meh Manga and Anime ftw!
Mobydicks chapter 13 . 6/21
great chapter tho
Mobydicks chapter 13 . 6/21
wait is it about to end?
ethan.lukkar chapter 13 . 6/20
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
SnowFrost2 chapter 13 . 6/20
Is naruto stronger than the beast titan?
Blake2020 chapter 2 . 6/20
epic
R-king 93 chapter 13 . 6/20
They asking for death.
Falcon800 chapter 13 . 6/20
Another awesome chapter down. I always loved the long awkward stares in anime especially when it has that long squiggle with "stare" written next to it, I don't know why but it always makes me laugh. But it just shows how much faith Mikasa has in Naruto and how well she knows him with her answer to his hypothetical question of going against the crown.
gamelover41592 chapter 13 . 6/20
excellent work on this chapter and what happened to Naruto was funny XD
Have a Little Feith chapter 13 . 6/20
Goddamn. How the hell did my dream be true? You know, the one about how Marco was still alive? Also, you got overly excited again, around the time you wrote about Ymir and Historia, IIRC. It was about a third or so of the way through the chapter, if your font is regular sized on this site. Just a quick observation, as well, Historia is way too cute. She is positively adorable. I thought this way since I first saw her. I think she may be my only waifu from SnK. Of course, being a typical male otaku, I have other waifus, too.
842 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »