Reviews for I'm only Human
Zero chapter 8 . 6/5
Naruto vs Colossal Titan?
Feels like it'll be pretty one sided fight considering the Colossal moves seriously slow I mean he's not too slow that he isn't threat but even then that's more or less only towards humans get someone on his level I feel that more or less he'll be screwed.
wildbeast1498 chapter 3 . 6/2
Oh shit is about to hit the fan! Keep up the good work!
Well this is really getting good so keep up the good work and update soon looking forward to the next chapter.
wildbeast1498 chapter 2 . 6/1
I shit bricks this chapter! I wasn't expecting naruto's discovery of the titan shifters so quickly...I fucking love it though! It was so badass! I bet Annie was shitting bricks haha! And just picturing Naruto's titan form was fucking awesome! Though I do hope to get a bad ass description of it soon enough! Also, weren't naruto and Annie on top of a tree? If so, then when naruto threw all those rasenshuriken at the titans below wouldn't it have destroyed the bottom of the tree, which would have made Naruto have to move somewhere else? Just pointing that out haha, correct me if I'm wrong somehow please. Anyways! Awesome chapter, and keep them coming!
wildbeast1498 chapter 1 . 6/1
Awesome first chapter! you really had me hooked to it the entire time! I hope you concentrate on this story as your main one because truly it has a great amount of potential and it will be interesting to see where you take it and how much you change! So love it so far and please keep up the good work! P.S that battle was so fucking awesome! Give me more action!
Dude a harem, really
nobody chapter 8 . 6/1
Sorry finger slipped touch screens am I right
Anyway I'm saying for a black lagoon harem fanfic you could make it were rock was experimented on as a baby and turns into the GREY-HULK permanently like all the time and he would become bitter and ANGRY because being an outcast all his life but he wouldn't hide instead fight t everthing that wants a piece of him like every army but no marvel just him that way its that much more of a big deal if something like him existed he be like a legend a monster except the whole world knows about him oh and in his teens you could make it were he saves revy from being raped to add to the romance please consider this
nobody chapter 8 . 6/1
You ever thought of doing a black lagoon harem story with rock x revy x balaska x sawyer x EDA
But also were as a baby rock was experimented on and became
assassins.attack chapter 8 . 6/1
Someone Quick, Hit the Bruh Button!

BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!

My mind shut off at "pr". Can't believe she's pregers!
Alucard The Destroyer chapter 8 . 5/31
Ooooooh! Somebodies about to get the smack down.
naruhina pwns chapter 8 . 5/31
Really, REALLY lookin forward to the next Chacpter! Keep up the good work my friend!
ErmagehrdBastehrd chapter 8 . 5/31
Nice chapter, you still have some typos but they aren't that frequent to be annoying. The story is really interesting but you should at least shorten your previews because they are spoiling too much. Keep up your good work!
Jarjaxle chapter 8 . 5/31
OK...So you just Killed Reiner and will kill Bertholdt...He killed MARCO! oh the payback will be cruel.

and Annie and Petra are Pregnant? Oh the Comedy. and Entire Graduation Force that was Left joined to Scouting Corps? Nice.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 8 . 5/31
I wish Reiner got a better death. A boxing match with the armored titan would have been badass.

Then to go 6 arms to the biggest godamn titan to ever exist. I mean the bastards foot made a hole large enough for big ass 20 meter titans to waltz in easily.

Epic. Just please don't kill Sasha. She is my waifu. T-T spare her please.
NecroSaintCreed chapter 8 . 5/30
Neon I have to one again commend you on a fantastic story, I didn't realize till the third chapter how similar the writing style was to one of my favorite author's of this site. You have yet to fall to impress my friend, I eagerly await your next chapter.
Ever a loyal reader,