Reviews for I'm only Human
brachiosaurus chapter 13 . 6/20
are there an end to this story in sight?
brachiosaurus chapter 13 . 6/20
HO LEE SHEET! I AM STILL AWAKE AT 3.10 AM AND U JUST MADE ME REALIZE I CAN'T GO TO SLEEP RIGHT NOW WITH THIS UPDATE WOOOOAAHH!
EliteSlayer103 chapter 12 . 6/19
Certainly sucks for those Shifters since they're practically Trapped In Villainy and while they would want to stop more than anything, the consequences of not doing so is catastrophic, after all they are but mere teenagers, also that 13 years of living is a bitch.
Alphonse Isaac chapter 12 . 6/17
This was good could you do a chapter with mikasa and her Sharingan
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 6/16
great start
whitestriker1219 chapter 12 . 6/15
Just started binge watching AOT. Love what you're doing here. Keep up the good work!
pik89kin chapter 2 . 6/14
Markus-Antonius could've wrote it better...fuck romance fuck pairing! Get into actions already!
pik89kin chapter 1 . 6/14
This story sucks!
fernando.palacios.3760 chapter 12 . 6/12
hey i want naruto stay with historia too
The troll's new name is NeoKillergetsu. Just a bit of a head's up
zpedro200 chapter 12 . 6/3
Thanks for the update, the chapter was great. I honestly did not expect Marco to be alive, he seems to have gotten stronger as well which is very interesting.
Next chapter please XD
biob1 chapter 1 . 6/3
Pretty good
NeonZangetsu chapter 12 . 6/2
Bit of a site glitch here and there regarding postings. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon!

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for all the support,

~Nz
austinpowers97 chapter 12 . 6/1
So I first have to say amazing story and great work from character development to action scenes. My question tho is in the end of this chapter Naruto has the mark on his hand and has the dot from the sage of six paths. Does that mean he still has that power and the powers from all the other biju and can fly and has those crazy black balls of deaths that he uses? Also is that how Marco made is like how Naruto saved guy he did the same to Marco? So many questions can't wait for the next chapter.
SomeGuyInABush chapter 10 . 6/1
God bless, love your stories man
842 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »