Reviews for Lost and Found
Vinara chapter 23 . 10/24
Hi! I just found your story and I spent whole day reading (and it's definetly not a lost time :D ). I really like what you did with your characters - they feel real and are really likeable. Unfortunately it's imposible for me to talk much about grammar or anything like that (english is not my first language) but for me it was a very pleasant reading and I hope that I would be able to read the end of this story (not that I try to rush you - take as much time as you need!). Also I have a question. If Red doesn't know how to read why did he want that book (that was on the desk after his unplanned swim)?
SakuraKoi chapter 23 . 10/21
so good i want more
happy chapter 23 . 10/2
omg just read this from start to current and I'm totally captured by this story! I cant wait to read more, I'm so hooked!
Codename-SN chapter 23 . 10/2
Oh my, I absolutely love fics with Red as a character! And this was just brilliant. Especially since Red is finally, finally, getting a family he deserves. And well, I've always liked the Noah's, for better or for worse. I wonder how Cross would react if he'd meet Red now... -chuckles- Well, anyways, I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Jeez chapter 16 . 9/28
How the heck does every little thing have red bed ridden for Petes sake dude it's getting old fast.
Waitin chapter 13 . 9/28
I keep reading because I want to see where the story goes with an older Allen but I'm already halfway through and all I see is him getting messed up in or out of the house
So dead rn chapter 5 . 9/27
I'm dead this man said tykki was seventeen lmao !
SeleneAlice chapter 23 . 9/20
please update this story soon
Chimera Eyes chapter 23 . 9/18
Oh yes, this story is amazing. Worry not, I root for the noah to, even though I probably shouldn't and Tyki and Neah are amazing. I patiently will await an update. Good day and God bless.
RedRustlingLeaves chapter 23 . 9/14
Great. Amazing. Wonderful. Different. :3
in-silent-seas chapter 23 . 9/11
Oh my god I just spent the last hour reading this. I am in love and I can't wait for you to update soon! I can't wait to see where you're gonna take this like for serious.
CryDon'tSmile chapter 23 . 9/11
Still so jealous of your writing style lol. It's so elegant and smooth, it nearly kills me. I can't believe I missed that this updated until Akuma told me later! But it was well worth the read, as always. I'm super curious as to everything to happen. Sad you don't like the anime as much, though. I love it myself, simply because we get one. But back on topic: amazing chapter, and it doesn't matter if Neah is OOC - we don't know TOO much about him in canon anyway. I'm excited to see what happens next, this story holds a lot of potential, which I know you can write to its fullest. Good luck!

bibliophile030 chapter 23 . 9/7
I love your plot. Red is so adorable and snarky. The characters of the Noah's are also very genuine. Neah sounds like he'll be trouble for Red. I guess Crown Clown lost the clash in the mind scape if Neah managed to manifest? Or, was it a double-edged sword considering Neah suffered a bit of a setback? Don't think becoming a child would be something he would plan.

Luck for the next chapter.
Cookie Jar chapter 23 . 9/4
Gotta love smol Red! Keep up the amazing work!
WhisperingScream chapter 23 . 9/4
Please, please, please update soon. I really appreciate your story and I really love it. Whenever you update, I try to read it as soon as it becomes available. You are amazing writer with an inquisitive talent. I really love your style of writing and the way you portray the characters of D-Gray Man. I love how you also shine a spotlight (a rather small one, but a spotlight nonetheless) on the Black Order and it's rather dark side. You seem to be a rather experienced writer and I shall enjoy reading more of your stories. I would greatly appreciate it if you would put an attempt to update soon. Sorry, I am a seriously impatient person. No pressure, I just love this story. (I might be slightly obsessed with it, actually. Yeah, very healthy, I know.

(Please, please, please forgive me if I say something that means something rude. English is not my first language, so I occasionally mess up. Please let me know immediately if I say something offensive of ultimately rude. If I ever say something confusing, please just let me know and I'll try to explain.)

Sincerely, A Convulsing Shadow.