Reviews for Lost and Found
So do we get to see Allen being teachead by one of the Noah or dose he go to school that's around their time u are also an amazing writer so please continue making this story.
Kuroshiroryuu chapter 19 . 3/10
OMG I love this story so much! Read it all in one go! You're an amazing writer!
Alaia Skyhawk chapter 19 . 3/3
Great fic! I'm looking forward to seeing where you take it!
NOYZZ chapter 19 . 2/28
UPDATE PWEAASEEE
Will we see or read the otheir Noah well become noah and red interact with them or not u don't have to answer my question
Well I was wondering if cross or mana will ever meet and thank u for not discounting this story sssssssooooooo much it's one of the best fanfics I ever read and another question if they do meet meaning cross will they meet at the ark and will mana be their by his side helping him or some what the otheir way around meaning cross agian or just Going with some what original story line and that the next time we see mana just memories and around the end of the story line when allen or red in this case turns into a Noah and finally decided to meet him or he is just dead?
BakuCat chapter 19 . 2/9
Interesting! DON'T DO A TIMESKIP PLEEEEEEEEASE! And if you do only do it in years I hate it when one minute Allen's a kid and the next he's 18... Other than that this is an AWESOME story! Keep up the good work!
Devil ichigo chapter 19 . 2/11
This was so intense and good! I can't wait for neah and earl to finally meet if they do meet! Poor red he was so terrified. Please update soon!
KK chapter 19 . 2/8
Nice chapter, probably the best "Allen's adopted into the Noah family" story I've ever read. I love it. Please give us more.
have no name chapter 19 . 2/8
OMFG! You finally updated! I am so glad to know that you would not discountinue this awesome story. Please update very very soon.
Nekogirl813 chapter 19 . 2/9
I'm in love with this so far :o

I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Akrus chapter 19 . 2/9
I've reread this fanfic 6 times because all the others are no better, so when I saw that it had been updated I discarded the current fic I was reading and immediately resumed to reading this. Please keep it up, I'm sure many others find this fic as good as I do!
De' Lost Melody chapter 19 . 2/9
I want more! Please update ()/
KillerAkuma chapter 19 . 2/8
Great Chapter Cuz. I'm Glad You Finally Updated But It's Understandably Considering That You Do Have A Life... Well, Hope To See You Soon, But That's Kinda Unlikely...
FAREWELL...
Kira440 chapter 19 . 2/8
This is a really good story, I'm glad your continuing with it! The chapter was really good. I think that Red's reaction to the Earl's aura was correct and not really over-exaggerated, especially with the way he was raised. I'm looking forward to the next update!