Reviews for Ana's Shades
Kim972 chapter 12 . 4/29
I am wondering who took Carla. As I may understand in your story she is a better mom, which means she will not do that to her rich daughter just because she owns lots of money.
leighgarileigh chapter 40 . 11/24/2020
Please please continue this!
meeeeouch chapter 40 . 2/13/2020
You told your friend you would finish this story, but yet here we are four years later and it's not
You said yourself you don't like it when people don't finish what they began
You have disappointed your fans with your false promises.

Your chapters are to short
Your A/N are way to long
You put the disclaimer about E. L. James on every page. You put in the description of your story and post it on your first chapter
You say you have lemons, but they are more like a thin slice of one
Instead of writing "Down There" call it her "Sex" "Apex of her thighs" or something more sensual. Same with Christian use some down and dirty words.
That is what lemons are.
You need to describe the scene almost to much for your readers to get a visual
That's all I can think of for now because its 430 am here

I really like the plot of your story and they is not another Tantra on this site or any site I've come accross
Dobbleganger chapter 40 . 12/23/2018
This is the first story I’ve read that Christian isn’t into bdsm but into something different , well done.
Abbybaby1 chapter 40 . 11/19/2018
Missing your story, wish you would come back.
More please
Kim chapter 40 . 8/26/2018
Update please
Guest chapter 40 . 8/22/2018
WHAT?
Lauramari chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
I like this so far. I think G is probably Gideon, but obviously could be Grey or another random "G" name. I don't usually like masked balls as plot devices, opens the door to "Much Ado About Nothing" type antics, but I'll try to keep an open mind. I'm excited for the meeting between our protagonists.
long sexylegs chapter 16 . 2/25/2017
Okay, I can't take it. I love the idea that Ana is rich in this story. However there are soooo many going on in Ana's head, too many that I don't what is going on the life around her. There are a whole paragraphs with a dialogue between her and her inner self. it kinda destroys your story.
Cindra chapter 40 . 12/28/2016
I just found this amazing story and read it in two days! It's beyond brilliant! Hopefully life is treating you well and you had a fantastic Holiday season. Fingers crossed for you to be able to return to this story sometime in the coming New Year.
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 40 . 11/15/2016
I love this story. Never had phone sex but we did stay on the line for 4hours just listening to each other breathing and then fell asleep for him to ring bk again.
Pls update this awesome story
Guest chapter 40 . 10/13/2016
Cliffhanger really
Ehundl chapter 40 . 8/5/2016
Sooooo happy for a new chapter!
chatterbox33 chapter 40 . 8/2/2016
Thank you for updating. That was sexy!
ptm chapter 2 . 8/1/2016
just found out about your story and so far i like it! I also LOVE the pinterest pics bc i feel that they add so much to each chapter!
GREAT WRITING AND Great CHAPTERS!
PMinor