Reviews for Lasting Impressions
sillygrl1 chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
Awww what a sweet ending! I thought it was very clever and fun (and there is nothing wrong with fluff xD).

I loved the bits with Anthony and how he grew on Seifer. So cute! Especially when Seifer went to go get him back. And of course, Seifer and Squall's happy ending made me smile so hard.

Thanks for a great read.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 4 . 11/22/2011
Other than the need to switch the label to Complete, this was a nice happy ending to far too much angst. Not that I didn't like it, just that that much angst gets to me and makes me depressed if I don't temper it out with some good ol' fashioned FLUFF! lol thanks for the story.
Seta Kaita chapter 4 . 3/22/2010
yay, sappy ending :D i kinda expected it to end like this but i was nevertheless cute didn't like this one as much as the first two, but still nice :)
Seta Kaita chapter 3 . 3/22/2010
can't seifer just kill the f*cking brat? i HATE children!
Seta Kaita chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
i knew it *sigh* my opinion: not funny. sad :( but you had to do that, huh?
Seta Kaita chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
oh... he didn't adopt that brat, did he?
Katal chapter 4 . 6/26/2009
You know, I read these chronicals again today, always again amazed by it.

Won't you upload any further?

You just can't leave us hanging up high and... leave..
M. Monster chapter 4 . 12/7/2007
That was a good way to end it.

You need to write more S/S man, you ROCK AT IT.

NilanTiff chapter 4 . 5/2/2007
OMG! That was so CUTE! WHOOT! Seifer FINNALY got some in the end! THANK GOD! I was just about to jump in this story and murder that little twerp for almost robbing me of your sexy SeiferxSquall smut scenes! Ha ha...lucky for him, Seier got what he wanted... *wink wink* Gah! Now you need to write more stories! Hm...if you need any help with ideasm message me! I'll help you think of somethin'! SeiferxSquall FOREVER!
Rezelle chapter 4 . 5/2/2007
I was wondering what happened to you! I love this story so much, and I was so very sad before...But now I am amazingly hapy.
CheekyHolmes chapter 3 . 3/11/2006
Dude, I love the kid! Well, not the fact that he inhibits their ability to do dirty thing in their free time, but because he pisses Seifer off a lot. It amuses me...and it reminds me of other stories where kids are like that... *ponders*
Shattered-Rayn chapter 3 . 1/27/2006
lol Seifer as a writer. I'd read his books. But the kid sounds so cute even though Seifer makes him out to be the devil in disguise. Guess that's what won Squall over! But I love how you have Seifer always refering to Anthony as 'it' all the time. But I really feel sorry for him, you can feel how jealous he is. Ah, only three chapters on this part? Planning to do anymore?
Quistis Trepe chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
Hehe, just when I thought things would calm down a bit, a new twist is added. ) I can't wait to see what happens next. I hope to see another chapter up soon. Keep up the great work.
lawchan chapter 3 . 12/9/2005
so y didn't u ever finish it? that's not cool. this is a great story and you left it at a part. JERK. (BTW) Yes this is a flame! XC
JadeAlmasy chapter 3 . 10/13/2005
LOL Wonderful storys! this is a review for all three! i would have left a review for the other ones but i could not stop reading!

Jade