Reviews for NPU: Battle of the Labyrinth
davycrockett100 chapter 19 . 5/15
sweet
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 19 . 5/12
this very good

Kaito is hungry wants to eat
917brat chapter 19 . 5/11
didn't Naruto have the minators horn so that Daedalus son could say something to his father? oh but this si so brilliant none the less.
Cerulean Knight chapter 19 . 5/11
Well at least his incomplete sage mode was better than the ones Orochimaru and Jiraiya used, and better than that crappy excuse for a dragon Kabuto was.
White fox16 chapter 19 . 5/10
Good work and nicely done with what naruto did it makes this story seem more realistic. After all even naruto can still make mistakes and you did this while also keeping him in the way you made him and not turn him into a complete goof. Again nicely done.
god of all chapter 19 . 5/10
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Ejammer chapter 17 . 5/10
Kaguya you made kaguya a child of kronos
kazearashika chapter 19 . 5/10
I'm guessing for the fight against typhoon he will transform into kyuubi?
desdelor97 chapter 19 . 5/10
This waS A greaT chapter. Please keeP Up thE Great worK.
mundanebeast chapter 19 . 5/10
so we have Imperfect sage mode, perfect sage mode and Bijuu/full god mode to prepare for
Elements1999 chapter 19 . 5/10
Awesome chapter. I LOVE IT! And Naruto needs to think before using something he has no practice with in the middle of a battle that could popssible lose them the war -_-
ElementalMaster16 chapter 19 . 5/10
cool chapter! one question? is this god mode timed like regular sage mode is? or is it permanent once he does a complete version?

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
slythian chapter 19 . 5/10
Great chapter will wait for another
Jose19 chapter 19 . 5/10
I remember this fight too well because Silena died during this attack when it was revealed that she betrayed the camp, and Clarisse took revenge on the monster that killed her.
Nightwing 509 chapter 19 . 5/9
I like the way you described the battle in Camp Half Blood.