Reviews for NPU: Battle of the Labyrinth
jdr733552 chapter 19 . 7/16
I hope Hinata is in Narutos harem
This is an awsome and funny story. Ive read the other NPU storys and I gotta say im quit the fan. Hope you can continue this story soon along with NPU the last olympian and with the romans.
squintscout chapter 19 . 7/3
I love this story, and I love the way you have worked everything. It is so great
Androkar chapter 19 . 7/2
I just re-read this story and I can't wait for the next chapter. One question though; what happened to Kelli after Percy and Naruto went to check on what Kronos was doing for his "rebirth"?
davycrockett100 chapter 19 . 5/15
sweet
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 19 . 5/12
this very good

Kaito is hungry wants to eat
917brat chapter 19 . 5/11
didn't Naruto have the minators horn so that Daedalus son could say something to his father? oh but this si so brilliant none the less.
Cerulean Knight chapter 19 . 5/11
Well at least his incomplete sage mode was better than the ones Orochimaru and Jiraiya used, and better than that crappy excuse for a dragon Kabuto was.
White fox16 chapter 19 . 5/10
Good work and nicely done with what naruto did it makes this story seem more realistic. After all even naruto can still make mistakes and you did this while also keeping him in the way you made him and not turn him into a complete goof. Again nicely done.
god of all chapter 19 . 5/10
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Ejammer chapter 17 . 5/10
Kaguya you made kaguya a child of kronos
kazearashika chapter 19 . 5/10
I'm guessing for the fight against typhoon he will transform into kyuubi?
desdelor97 chapter 19 . 5/10
This waS A greaT chapter. Please keeP Up thE Great worK.
mundanebeast chapter 19 . 5/10
so we have Imperfect sage mode, perfect sage mode and Bijuu/full god mode to prepare for
Elements1999 chapter 19 . 5/10
Awesome chapter. I LOVE IT! And Naruto needs to think before using something he has no practice with in the middle of a battle that could popssible lose them the war -_-