Reviews for Unexpected
AwesomeHuman chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
This is so amazing! I love your writing, it's eloquent but dark.
XRoseMoriartyX chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
Omg thienis hauntingly beautiful please write more :-)
Sariko-chan723 chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
O.O. Wow. Simply amazing. This is such an incredible story :) I sooooo can't wait for the next chapter! Please please please update sooonnnn!
A1 chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
That was amazing! Where's the rest of it? I'm dying for rest! Write!
TheChronicLiar chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
Wow, this was a wicked chapter.
I love how you diverged from cannon, cause I didn't like how Henry gave up so easily. That didn't seem right to me either.
DeenaTweety chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
Whoa. This was really good! I really like this darker look at Pan :) your writing is very good. I'll be watching out for the next chapter!
Atala Embers chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
Love it! You're idea of Pan is so good and you write so well! Keep up the good work! :) 3
Guest chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
Weeell. You did not tell me that you had posted this how dare you older sister feel shame.

RIGHT CHAPTER FOUR FOR ME KAY?
Codekiki12 chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Wow, question. If Emma is alone like the Lost Boys then wouldnt she be able to hear the pipes? I mean she isnt exactly a believer like Henry so wouldnt that make sense?
Anon chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
So nice to an update to this! I'm glad that you made that change with Henry (I was kind of annoyed that he could hear the music suddenly - I mean I get why they did that but still don't like it). You still write Peter incredibly well. I really hope you do his reaction to the Captain Swan kiss that's occuring - that would be fun to read.
Gemagi-chan chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Absolutely thrilled you have written another chapter.

I thought the whole thing was brilliant, and your Pan characterization leaves the reader wanting to know what he'll do next.

Do hope you keep this story up. One of the best Pan/Emma stories around.

Well done.
ForPony39 chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
maaaaaaaan, Pan is twisted as hell and holy mother of god do I find it captivating. Your skill as a writer is truly mind blowing, I honestly think if you wanted you could pursue some kind of career - bravo!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
I LOVE THIS PAIRING. Great job on developing Pan's thought process. ;)
NotMyLullaby chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
This... is... amazing.
Songbook12 chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
I love it! Too much for words!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »