Reviews for Divine Reborn
NikkiPop chapter 62 . 2/2
Thanks for writing this much for this fanfic I absolutely adore Hades and Persephone even more because your writing. Can't wait for the rest.
Hannah Leveine chapter 62 . 1/5
Please make more!
anime2 chapter 62 . 1/4
I really enjoyed reading this story. I couldn't tear my eyes of it. I do hope you will continue writing it. I would like to learn whart Demeter plans too do know. And what will happen when they go to Olympus. Best wishes :)
TheQueen'sknight chapter 62 . 12/16/2014
LOVE IT!
Mary chapter 62 . 11/30/2014
Wow just wow. This story is really fascinating and wonderful. It's really different from all the stories I've read about greek mythology. Whilst the other stories are closely based on the real myths with a few adjustments, yours is quitely different ( though also based on the myths ). Like how you describe the story of Hades and Persephone. The myths say that Persephone was forced or tricked to consume the promegante seeds by Hades while yours state that Persepgine willingly consumed the seeds to be with Hades. This is what I like about you, you look into another perspective of a certain myth which makes it much more interesting. For this chapter I must say that I'm amused of Hera and what she thinks if coffee. I just find it funny. Well keep on writing because this stuff is awesome.
Guest chapter 62 . 11/30/2014
Guest chapter 62 . 11/26/2014
Hey, it's good to see that you have started up this story again! I can't wait to read the ending ! Update soon!
Ember
guest137 chapter 62 . 11/14/2014
When are you going to upload the next chapter because this one was amazing and I can't wait to read more!:D
sai chapter 62 . 11/1/2014
You are the reason I like Greek Mythology, and I want to thank you for this amazing story!
Guest chapter 62 . 11/1/2014
Omg i cannot wait for the next one you are the bestt
Joy chapter 62 . 10/31/2014
Honestly, it's so weird to see Hera like this, all nice and kind, and it makes me think this is just the calm before the storm. Cannot wait for the next part, this was amazing! I'm glad that your show went well, too xx
mo chapter 62 . 10/30/2014
wtf why is hera being nice
AND NO YOU ARE NOT
sunflowerspot chapter 62 . 10/27/2014
I think it's nice to see a real civil and heartfelt conversation between Hera and Persephone. Hera's usually such an easy villain, and a catty one at that, but I like how you have most all the major gods coming together. It's unusual, but refreshing. Good chapter and congrats on your play!
C.E chapter 62 . 10/26/2014
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! Hey, after you are done with Divine Reborn, what story are you going to write next? I actually have a few suggestions. Well, more than a few actually. (Taking a deep breath and making a list.)

- The story about when Aphrodite and Ares got caught in the golden net by Hephaestus.
- The story about Eros & Psyche.
- The story about Aphrodite and Adonis.
- The story about Apollo and Daphne
- The story about Apollo and Hyacinth
- The story of when the satyr Marsyas challenged Apollo to a music contest and Apollo flayed him alive as a punishment.
- The story of Midas (Getting the golden touch, being a judge at a music contest between Apollo and Pan and getting his ears turned into that of a donkey by Apollo for picking Pan over him.)
- The story about the time when Hermes stole Apollo's cattle when he was only a baby.
- A story about Zeus and Hera.
- The story about Athena and Arachne.
- The story about Heracles and his 12 labors.
- The story about Heracles and Hebe.
- The story of when Leto had to wander the earth while pregnant with Apollo and Artemis and ended up on Delos.
- The story of when the giant Tityos tried to rape Leto but Apollo and Artemis saved her.
- The story of when Priapus tried to rape Hestia but a donkey warned her.
- The story of when Actaeon was spying on Artemis as she was bathing and she turned him to a stag and had his dogs rip him apart.
- The story of Apollo's son Asclepius; how he became a great healer, even better than Apollo, how he brought Hippolytus back from the dead, how Zeus struck him with a thunderbolt as a result and how he was eventually resurrected as a god.
- The story of when Aphrodite brought Pygmalion's statue to life after he fell in love with it.
- The story of when Ares was put on trial for killing Poseidon's son Halirrhothius when he tried to rape Ares' daughter Alcippe, but was later acquitted.
- The story of Athena and Erichthonius.
- The story of when Demeter cursed Erysichthon with an insatiable hunger as a punishment when he cut down an oak tree that was sacred to her.
- The story of when Demeter had an affair with Iasion.

It's a big list, I know. (Blushing and looking down at the ground). Just wanted to give you a few ideas in case you didn't have any. Plus, I think you are a truly gifted, talented and brilliant writer. Your ability to interpret Greek mythology in your own version of how you think it happened is amazing. I would love to read your versions of any of these stories. I'm sure all you're loyal readers would too. ;)
Princess-Hestia-Hades18 chapter 61 . 10/13/2014
You can't live with cliffhangers but you can't live without them! THE SUSPENSE IS GONNA KILL ME! XD