Reviews for Divine Reborn
Goddess of Sea-Wisdom chapter 41 . 4/19
Let me put it this way:
If Hera acted like that when she had a GOOD / DECENT marriage I would NOT hesitate to call her a b*t- *Ahem* DISLIKE HER.
But since she has an awful marriage, I think we should cut her some slack.
Basically, I actually like Her- Oh Hades. That sounded wrong. *Widens eyes and bites nails* I meant that I think she's an overall fine person...? *Shifts from foot to foot awkwardly*
*Clears throat*
Sooo... *Awkward silence* Hades and Persephone are such an amazing couple!
Though... that was slightly M-rated, I guess...
Goddess of Sea-Wisdom chapter 36 . 4/19
No offence but you should have done : categories : Suspence/ Drama or Fantay/Drama or Romance/Suspance
Goddess of Sea-Wisdom chapter 24 . 4/19
May you do me a favor and tell me about THE REINCARNATION in a PM, please? I was thinking of listening to it to know this story better. OH COME ON! *throws hands up in exasperation* I keep writing 'stroy' instead of story. Thanks. And 'thakns' instead of thanks?
shayla chapter 63 . 4/18
Hi I'm a big fan I love hades and Persephone their like my top OTP and I love all your stories and I love thantos and macaria so please please please update your story please
Goddess of Sea-Wisdom chapter 63 . 4/18
Okay. I can't wait until you update this again. Probably a fav story of mine.
Goddess of Sea-Wisdom chapter 46 . 4/17
2 b honest I 3 ur cliff hangers. THey make me intrested.
Goddess of Sea-Wisdom chapter 40 . 4/17
I also feel bad 4 hera. But I 3 H&P.
Goddess of Sea-Wisdom chapter 29 . 4/17
THANK YOU! Finally, someone else who doesn't want those two cheating on each other. They are my OTP. No pairing can break them up. Though it seems like a lot of people think otherwise. I also thought of Hades' "LOVERS" like that, though I didn't know about Persephone's.
Goddess of Sea-Wisdom chapter 23 . 4/17
Sooo... be4 ur authors note I figured ti out... but nice plot!
Goddess of Sea-Wisdom chapter 22 . 4/17
ARTEMIS!
Goddess of Sea-Wisdom chapter 21 . 4/17
Nice cliff hangers. You are getting better at them. I used to guess things easily, but this. THIS is amazing. I have no clue and want to just keep reading.
Goddess of Sea-Wisdom chapter 17 . 4/17
Hades & Persephone is my fav couple. I also read PJO.
Goddess of Sea-Wisdom chapter 12 . 4/17
Saemus: Poseidon
Jove & (I forgot her name):Zeus and Hera
Aidan: Hades
Melindia: Persephone
"MOM": Demeter
Goddess of Sea-Wisdom chapter 4 . 4/16
Hades and PErsephone. PErsephone is reincarted. No offence but this was ind of obvious to me.
Miss October 13 chapter 31 . 4/10
This is a wonderful story you have written, I am already on chapter 31 and get seem to get enough. Persephone and Hades, have always be my favorite Greek myth and like you I like to see the best in their relationship, rather than how Hades raped Persephone and tricked her to eat the six seeds- ect ect ect. I also hate Minthe, and like to believe Hades couldn't stand her - only having eyes for his wife. I was wondering after you are done with this story, if you would write another Hades and Persephone story that is rated M?