Reviews for Divine Reborn
Kyogre2 chapter 39 . 11/22/2016
so do you like the song love yourself?
Kyogre2 chapter 25 . 11/22/2016
Artemis
Wense chapter 12 . 10/22/2016
Interesting introduction of Zeus and Poseidon! I cant wait to see more interaction between the gods!
Wense chapter 10 . 10/22/2016
Good chapter but omg how could Aiden be so stupid telling her he was married?! He can't expect her to know she is his wife!
Wense chapter 5 . 10/21/2016
Interesting chapter with Aiden trying to avoid Demeter, but I think Melindia telling her dream to an almost complete stranger was a bit unrealistic.
Wense chapter 4 . 10/21/2016
Good chapter! I really like your descriptions and how you picture Aiden (I love that name) as the beautiful and tortured soul.
Wense chapter 2 . 10/20/2016
Awesome first chapter! Very good introduction to the characters and original concept (Greek gods in the human world). Can't wait to read more!
beachchick3 chapter 63 . 1/20/2016
I love you too Muse of Fanfiction!
Your writing is amazing, I am so happy I found it,
keep up the amazing work,
and I can't wait till you update, but of course no pressure,
beachchick3
Fluff and Stuff chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
It's been two years!
pinkwolf69 chapter 63 . 9/8/2015
Love the remake of The Reincarnation, and I loved that story as well. Now I can't wait to finish this one. Hope that you can update really soon. I am on the edge of my seat and can't wait to see what Demeter will do when she meets up with everyone. Continue on Muse of Fanfiction I love the stories that you have written and I am a fan and you are one of my favorite authors.
lovefaust chapter 63 . 7/22/2015
I totally agree with DarkXRachel. Melinda is a total and absolute Mary Sue. She treats her 'friend' Henri like shit and we (the readers) only see her as a crazy party girl to show Melinda is a pure girl that reads and doesn't party and drink. When Hera actually calls her out on her flaws she has a whole group of gods and goddesses that flock to her defense and shoot her down. I actually think Hera is a more interesting character than Persephone. Persephone has no flaws. No anything really. She's just a self-insert character that doesn't learn anything from her mistakes and lets Hades lie to her constantly and put her down for going to parties. Also Demeter, if she's as paranoid as she's let on to be would have certainly found Melinda's mythology books and taken away her memories, and most definitely would have taken her memories after the nightmare in the beginning of the story! The plot was fantastic and the other characters were cool (I actually liked your stories about Artemis) but I can't stand Persephone.
DarkXRachel chapter 63 . 7/22/2015
Hello,

Firstly, I really enjoyed the idea behind this story. It's unique and well thought out. However I have one problem: Persephone. While I do appreciate the 'human' side of her 'Melindia' to have some impact on her character, I find myself mostly irritated, mainly due to her lack of progression back to her true self. She comes across to me as nothing but childish and pathetic, which is hard to read as I believe her not to be so. Again, I understand that this is central to the story, however it just seems too much. I hope this comes across as constructive criticism, I definitely do not mean it as an attack. I'm just impatient for Persephone to reach her full potential once again. Regardless, I do look forward to the next chapter - I am very interested to see how the events play out.
HatesEverything chapter 16 . 7/18/2015
I 3 It I really really do :D
Guest chapter 63 . 7/12/2015
BEST CHAPTER EVER #DaBomb
Guest chapter 48 . 7/12/2015
LOL So Funny and so worth reading!