Reviews for Divine Reborn
FantasyLover9199 chapter 63 . 7/22
I totally agree with DarkXRachel. Melinda is a total and absolute Mary Sue. She treats her 'friend' Henri like shit and we (the readers) only see her as a crazy party girl to show Melinda is a pure girl that reads and doesn't party and drink. When Hera actually calls her out on her flaws she has a whole group of gods and goddesses that flock to her defense and shoot her down. I actually think Hera is a more interesting character than Persephone. Persephone has no flaws. No anything really. She's just a self-insert character that doesn't learn anything from her mistakes and lets Hades lie to her constantly and put her down for going to parties. Also Demeter, if she's as paranoid as she's let on to be would have certainly found Melinda's mythology books and taken away her memories, and most definitely would have taken her memories after the nightmare in the beginning of the story! The plot was fantastic and the other characters were cool (I actually liked your stories about Artemis) but I can't stand Persephone.
DarkXRachel chapter 63 . 7/22
Hello,

Firstly, I really enjoyed the idea behind this story. It's unique and well thought out. However I have one problem: Persephone. While I do appreciate the 'human' side of her 'Melindia' to have some impact on her character, I find myself mostly irritated, mainly due to her lack of progression back to her true self. She comes across to me as nothing but childish and pathetic, which is hard to read as I believe her not to be so. Again, I understand that this is central to the story, however it just seems too much. I hope this comes across as constructive criticism, I definitely do not mean it as an attack. I'm just impatient for Persephone to reach her full potential once again. Regardless, I do look forward to the next chapter - I am very interested to see how the events play out.
HatesEverything chapter 16 . 7/18
I 3 It I really really do :D
BEST CHAPTER EVER #DaBomb
LOL So Funny and so worth reading!
Best Chapter EVER! #Amazing
Totes Amazies Story
OMFG YASSSSSSSSSSS OMG YASSSSSSSS! THIS CHAPTER IS DA BOMB
YASSSSSSSS BEST CHAPTER EVER
The8LoneWolves chapter 63 . 5/18
A wonderful story of the reuniting of Hades and Persephone and the return of the Greek Gods and Goddesses. The8LoneWolves wishes to read more stories yet to come.
pinkwolf69 chapter 8 . 5/13
Loved the other story as well, but I like this one so far it is keeping me in suspense. I can't wait to continue reading the rest of it.
Goddess of Spring-Gems chapter 41 . 4/19
Let me put it this way:
If Hera acted like that when she had a GOOD / DECENT marriage I would NOT hesitate to call her a b*t- *Ahem* DISLIKE HER.
But since she has an awful marriage, I think we should cut her some slack.
Basically, I actually like Her- Oh Hades. That sounded wrong. *Widens eyes and bites nails* I meant that I think she's an overall fine person...? *Shifts from foot to foot awkwardly*
*Clears throat*
Sooo... *Awkward silence* Hades and Persephone are such an amazing couple!
Though... that was slightly M-rated, I guess...
Goddess of Spring-Gems chapter 36 . 4/19
No offence but you should have done : categories : Suspence/ Drama or Fantay/Drama or Romance/Suspance
Goddess of Spring-Gems chapter 24 . 4/19
May you do me a favor and tell me about THE REINCARNATION in a PM, please? I was thinking of listening to it to know this story better. OH COME ON! *throws hands up in exasperation* I keep writing 'stroy' instead of story. Thanks. And 'thakns' instead of thanks?
shayla chapter 63 . 4/18
Hi I'm a big fan I love hades and Persephone their like my top OTP and I love all your stories and I love thantos and macaria so please please please update your story please