Reviews for Divine Reborn
Hannah Leveine chapter 63 . 3/22
I am SOO Glad you are continuing to write these stories, you are probably to best fan fiction write for Greek Mythology! :) XOXO Hannah 3
Mizz-Incezt chapter 63 . 3/18
Dear, I've felt that once. Being so preoccupied that I almost forgot my unfinished stories needs updating. Then, I somehow got also in a 'problem' that led me to be depressed. And in midst of my problems fanfiction woke me up again. Reduced my stress while writing actually. Fanfiction is always there. Love, me.
Please take care of yourself. You have much love here on ffnet for you and your stories, which are always fantastic. :)
Ninja-Cat Sif chapter 63 . 3/17
your affection is returned, you're one of the best writers we have on FanFic and I'm glad you haven't left us just yet.
Moonlight Starlove chapter 63 . 3/17
Glad to see an update ;) I'll keep on lookout
Iole17 chapter 63 . 3/17
Look after yourself first. That's what is most important. Everything will still be there when you feel ready for it.
NikkiPop chapter 62 . 2/2
Thanks for writing this much for this fanfic I absolutely adore Hades and Persephone even more because your writing. Can't wait for the rest.
Hannah Leveine chapter 62 . 1/5
Please make more!
anime2 chapter 62 . 1/4
I really enjoyed reading this story. I couldn't tear my eyes of it. I do hope you will continue writing it. I would like to learn whart Demeter plans too do know. And what will happen when they go to Olympus. Best wishes :)
TheQueen'sknight chapter 62 . 12/16/2014
LOVE IT!
Mary chapter 62 . 11/30/2014
Wow just wow. This story is really fascinating and wonderful. It's really different from all the stories I've read about greek mythology. Whilst the other stories are closely based on the real myths with a few adjustments, yours is quitely different ( though also based on the myths ). Like how you describe the story of Hades and Persephone. The myths say that Persephone was forced or tricked to consume the promegante seeds by Hades while yours state that Persepgine willingly consumed the seeds to be with Hades. This is what I like about you, you look into another perspective of a certain myth which makes it much more interesting. For this chapter I must say that I'm amused of Hera and what she thinks if coffee. I just find it funny. Well keep on writing because this stuff is awesome.
Guest chapter 62 . 11/30/2014
Guest chapter 62 . 11/26/2014
Hey, it's good to see that you have started up this story again! I can't wait to read the ending ! Update soon!
Ember
guest137 chapter 62 . 11/14/2014
When are you going to upload the next chapter because this one was amazing and I can't wait to read more!:D
sai chapter 62 . 11/1/2014
You are the reason I like Greek Mythology, and I want to thank you for this amazing story!