Reviews for When Pantheons Collide
DanKing chapter 16 . 9/23
awesome fanfic 10/10 will read again :)
a prick chapter 12 . 8/17
noice
Guest chapter 16 . 5/15/2016
This story made no fucking sense, Thor lose to Wonder Woman like that? No, that is saying she could fight Zues an win as we see Thor mess him up and take his blow. Than, it just keeps dying like that, they who have for so many centuries dealt with gods can't sense he is divine? You outright say you believe Thor would beat Superman, yet he gets schooled by someone else so easily? The gods of Olympus only at the end come yet they could have been there in an instant... You also make it seem he would possibly fight Superman yet didn't, an hell the JL attacking like that for no reason, don't remember them doing that before. It was interesting but damn you kept messing things up and forcing things to go one way. There should be a Yay or Nay vote on this site because while interesting idea this one deserves a Nay.
Anna chapter 16 . 5/10/2016
I loved the whole story it was awesome .
Guest chapter 11 . 4/12/2016
Thor goes all out Aragorn!
GbopemiOduekun chapter 16 . 1/24/2016
Cool story... waiting for the sequel
Guest chapter 16 . 12/19/2015
Firstly I wanted to say, I saw that a few reviewers appear to have missed the part where the author said that for the sake of the story we should all assume the other gods don't exist in the Marvel Universe. So pointing out how Thor should have heard of Hera and that he knows Hercules is irrelevant in this story.

Secondly, I'll say that Thor has never been close to a favourite of mine but thanks to things like this story and Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, I finally see the potential in the character. Thoroughly enjoyable read and you seemed to have a real handle on both characters. Loved how Thor, though honorable still had that touch of arrogance. That is what Thor is to me.

Thanks again.
minoru chapter 16 . 12/9/2015
Man this was a good read I wonder what happen if you put Spider-Man in instead of Thor
Parks98 chapter 6 . 11/6/2015
Like I said I the first chapter OH. HELL. THE. FUCK. YES!
Parks98 chapter 5 . 11/6/2015
Ahh I wanted more destruction
Parks98 chapter 4 . 11/6/2015
Oh this is going to be good! Can't wait
Parks98 chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
OHHH SHIT! This is awesome!
Parks98 chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Oh hell the fuck yes! I love this idea!
JKReviewer chapter 16 . 7/24/2015
Excellent story though the few typos made some sentences annoyingly hard to understand thought still a funny and entertaining story.
Look forward to a sequel if that ever happens? I say that as it has been over 1.5 years since this story was last updated and I see no sequel :( please write one would love it as I'm sure loads of other people would too
winddemon199 chapter 10 . 6/28/2015
He's right the Amazons claim to be honorable but there fucking not not in the least.