Reviews for When Pantheons Collide
I hope you make a sif vs Diana ! Story please!
RubyTheCherry chapter 1 . 3/21
I know i may be a little late in commenting on this story, but i was actually enjoying this story up untill i think chapter 11, either way i think thor was massively underpowered in this story, if he has powers equal to those of superman then how in the hell can he not beat wonderwoman? Also he gets his ass handed to him by hades? i thought he was a god?
VladImpaler chapter 10 . 1/22
Amazons are claim that men are dishonorable,cruel and untrustworthy when we have seen them display just those negative traits. They are not honorable at all.
VladImpaler chapter 6 . 1/22
It's good that you said this is an AU because Thor should be well aware of the existence of Olympus,he himself encountered Zeus and Hercules several and Zeus have been one each others throats one time.
VladImpaler chapter 2 . 1/22
I honestly think the fight between these two gods can go either way and would last a long I would give the slight edge to is just my opinion.
Lara Vezzani chapter 12 . 11/18/2017
Me likey a Lot! I love that Diana doesn't give up as no A1mazon ever will. Great story!
Lara Vezzani chapter 7 . 11/17/2017
Omg loved where Diana said "oops!" Made me laugh silly! Bravo great job!
Lara Vezzani chapter 5 . 11/17/2017
Love it! Good job!
Lara Vezzani chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
Good start really like it!
DanKing chapter 16 . 9/23/2017
awesome fanfic 10/10 will read again :)
a prick chapter 12 . 8/17/2017
noice
Guest chapter 16 . 5/15/2016
This story made no fucking sense, Thor lose to Wonder Woman like that? No, that is saying she could fight Zues an win as we see Thor mess him up and take his blow. Than, it just keeps dying like that, they who have for so many centuries dealt with gods can't sense he is divine? You outright say you believe Thor would beat Superman, yet he gets schooled by someone else so easily? The gods of Olympus only at the end come yet they could have been there in an instant... You also make it seem he would possibly fight Superman yet didn't, an hell the JL attacking like that for no reason, don't remember them doing that before. It was interesting but damn you kept messing things up and forcing things to go one way. There should be a Yay or Nay vote on this site because while interesting idea this one deserves a Nay.
Anna chapter 16 . 5/10/2016
I loved the whole story it was awesome .
Guest chapter 11 . 4/12/2016
Thor goes all out Aragorn!
GbopemiOduekun chapter 16 . 1/24/2016
Cool story... waiting for the sequel