Reviews for The Star and the Spartan
Cornelius McMffn chapter 7 . 4/27
That was such a huge twist, it could give you whiplash!
I mean, holy hell!

I KNEW IT!
GANDALF WAS AN ALIEN THE WHOLE TIME!
ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!
andrewwhiting96 chapter 3 . 4/6
God fucking damn you mediocre piece of shit, I just got done reading through the end of your last chapter, and I cant stop imagining the image of me bashing your fucking skull in against a rock. Your act of retroactively adding in your opinion in the story like a shitty OC telling it is disgusting. Your Chief is far to expressive and emotional from what I have read so far, and with the cringe inducing shit I read so far from your gross incompetence of representing the Master Chief is any indication, then I look forward to your suicide.
andrewwhiting96 chapter 2 . 4/6
So I take it you consistently use exclamation points incorrectly throughout your story then? Fuck you for doing it in advance.
JensenDaniels32 chapter 17 . 4/18/2016
Hit the balrog with a fucking grenade! Down it's throat! Jesus! Why does EVERYONE seem to think that chief-even with guns and plasma swords (different story)-can't beat it?! Ugh...
JensenDaniels32 chapter 16 . 4/18/2016
GODDAMN! A FUCKING GRENADE!
Composer777 chapter 10 . 4/17/2016
Hi Jensen! Thanks for the reviews. Two things: One, even if a bullet did put Sauron down...he'd get better. That was why the Ring was a big deal, you know? He's immortal whilst it exist. Also, John could easily download some Middle Earth maps. But he has zero knowledge of the land, unlike Gandalf who has thousands of years of experience of it and has walked the ways of the world who knows how many times. John's a good second in command here though. With advantages over every one of the Fellowship. But the best leader he does not make.
JensenDaniels32 chapter 10 . 4/17/2016
Eh, wouldn't John be the head of the group? Gandalf...meh.
JensenDaniels32 chapter 8 . 4/17/2016
Eh, Sauron would still fall in battle from a good bullet through his skull.
Guest chapter 26 . 2/26/2016
Aww, such a good story, well, its useless now as one
abraxas01 chapter 7 . 6/15/2015
Ok, first, the word you were looking for was eidetic memory, which mean photgraphic. Second, the admiral would be a Rear Admiral, not rear-guard admiral of the fleet. Admiral of the Fleet or Fleet Admiral is an actual rank. It appears the UNSC ranking system was a combination of US and British commonwealth ranking systems. A Rear Admiral lower half is 1 star Rear Admiral upper half is 2 stars, Vice Admiral 3 stars and Admiral 4 stars. Fleet Admiral is 5 stars and only exists in a time of war. This is according to Halopedia.
abraxas01 chapter 3 . 6/14/2015
ROFL, you said SPRANT. Not a word my friend, sprinted would correct. Also, in the previous chapter you talked about point of collision, I believe the term you were looking for was Point of Impact.
polarpwnage chapter 6 . 11/20/2014
Given how utterly OOC Cortana is being and how long John has served with her... Isn't it a bit obvious it's rampancy? Even if you excuse the fact that John is still exhausted and haven't gotten used his surroundings yet
jj12 chapter 19 . 10/22/2014
Okay didn't see that one coming.
jj12 chapter 6 . 10/22/2014
Damn I love Cortana
Composer777 chapter 15 . 10/12/2014
Haha! 117 followers.
I'll enjoy that whilst it lasts. XD