Reviews for Jealousy
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Wait.., that's it?! Seriously!? No aftermath? No closure? No awesome jealous makeup sex? No "I did that on purpose because I love the way you fuck me when you get angry and possessive"? Only misunderstanding, irritation and confusion?!

Okay :)
Strawhat-Pirate-Nakama chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
SANJI GO AFTER ZORO *sigh* sometimes you just have to tell him zoro hehe great fanfic you really got their characters down good
MELTcorp91 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
This was a really great drabble, and I love a lot of your works. However, I feel like this should be finished. Whether with a happy or sad ending, that is up to you, but this is a fantastic piece that needs some closure. If you do or don't, that is up to you. (Hey! You're the author!) But, as this is the only completed fanfic that I've found that involves a jealous Zoro in an angst-filled setting such as this, I feel as if there should be some kind of sequel or continuation of sorts.

Please keep up with your wonderful writing! They are all beautifully written and imaginative!
IrritatedScotsman chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I like it c:
I wish you would continue on.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
complete?! oh no! too bad... but im so very sad :(
Labyrinth-chan chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
awwww you need another chapter to update! ahahahaha well, that's my personal wish, because i feel sorry for Zoro
:'(
Sanji should get him back soon, should not letting him sulking too long. I understand Zoro's feeling, too bad,,,
krito1389 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
damn how sanji can be so oblivious ...damn poor zoro .update soon please i need to know what sanji will do to make zoro happy
New Neon chapter 1 . 9/30/2013