Reviews for Harry Goes To Another School
daisycb chapter 2 . 6/19
It is so frustrating to read your stories because they stop. Please, I don't want to be annoying by badgering you, but do finish your stories if you are able as I really like your style and how you develop your plots
loretta537 chapter 2 . 5/21
more please
1sunfun chapter 2 . 2/18/2015
Good.
My Alternate Reality chapter 2 . 1/7/2015
Interesting take with it not being Dumbles. Look forward to more one shots!
KaiPhoenix chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
This is going to be good. (*rubs hands together in glee*)

-Kai
mageofmyth chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
The second chapter seems to be for another story than the first chapter. Are these just one shots where Harry decides to go to another school. I would love to see either chapter turned into a full story.

I enjoyed this and look forward to more.
Rainbow2007 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
oh love it
Guest chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
continue!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
This would make a good story as well. He should go to Ifreet though and hire tutors for the rest. He also needs to think about the future.

I like Chapter 1 better. I would like to read that one as a story first then this one.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Superb! Love the class list. Too many I want to take though!
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Interesting chapter.
Everything you said about Order is correct. It's pathetic that even Remus isn't doing anything to protect his friend's son from the abusive muggles.
Not to mention that if the Blood Wards worked properly, their guard duty was useless. If the Blood Wards weren't working, he shouldn't stay at Privet Drive 4 at all, especially after Dementor attack.
I think Harry is right; if the American school is something like a magical boot camp, he'll have problems with bullies.
Kitty279 chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
That was another plothole, wasn't it - forcing Harry into a tournament for adults, and trying him as an adult (ironically for underage magic). Always wish canon would have explored that, but then Harry might have left the Dursleys, gone away with Sirius, and not listened to Dumbledore any longer ... Anyways, nice way of exploring that one. I look forward to more.
Kitty279 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
So I am not the only one who noticed that Harry actually never wrote any admittance letter. Hagrid's letter wasn't one, either, he only said he had given him his letter, and that they go shopping, but not that Harry agreed, either. Nice plothole to explore, isn't it?
Ha, the thought of what Dumbledore is going to say and think when his pawn doesn't turn up and he realises that he's been tricked ... :D
Slytherin66 chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Another good chapter and Harry being of age makes sense if he is considered a Champion and has to take part in a deadly tournament he is old enough to spend or do as he likes.

Fudge taking Harry's post was a nice twist I always wondered about that people would send him letters and gifts good and bad what happened to it all. People would also leave him money or items form their estate did the Ministry steal it all. A lack of thanks from Harry even a form letter would explain why many are so quick to think badly of him in the UK.

A good way to explain the falling rank of Hogwarts.

I think most people will be upset Harry is gone because he is needed to deal with Riddle the Order seem of no use and happy to leave everything to Harry the same with the Ministry.

Ron and Hermione given they follow the Headmasters orders first would be sad to loose their famous friend as Harry name and fame can overcome the lack of status and Wealth Ron and Hermione have which they need for good jobs at the Ministry where Hermione especially would want to work. Harry's friends might protect Harry from fans but could also find themselves very unpopular or ignored as without Harry they are nothing special without him.

Assuming the blood wards work after 4th year the Dursley's will miss him or curse him when the wards fail and they are arrested or killed by magical people.

Dumbledore will be in trouble as I think Harry leaving the country is what he would fear above all else. Given the prophecy if its valid and all that Harry knows and has experenced could cause big problems for Albus and the Ministry.

I look forward to the next chapter, thanks for this one.
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
A good chapter I always thought Hogwarts was a poor school the lack of a DADA teacher and things to do for fun out after class most of all. The name too would put people off were the founders drunk when they named the school.

Harry not at Hogwarts is for his greater good and I have always wondered what life would be like in Hogwarts and the UK without Harry to use or blame for things.