Reviews for Sweet child of mine
Redbudrose chapter 7 . 8/26
I really hope you’ll update this story! It’s one of my very favorites.
Tamsay chapter 1 . 4/18
please finish this story!
Lex chapter 1 . 4/1
I'm really intrigued by this story, I'm loving it so far and I really hope you update it :) I really love reading plot twists in the most unexpected ways, and I always love seeing a different side to Caroline and Klaus as well. Sometimes in fanfiction I feel some writers tend to make Caroline's and Klaus's personalities very strict and without much room to roam (Caroline is always the sweet caring girl that's full of light and goodness, she's sunshine and smiles mixed in a bottle. Klaus is always the manipulative jerk who threatens everyone, he's always all smirks and confidence with a little bit of psycho thrown in for good measure) which no doubt this is their base personalities and I do love them but it refreshing getting to read a story that explores a different side to them and your story does exactly that. I've really enjoyed reading this story, thank you so much for sharing it and I'm hoping with all my heart that you have not abandoned it lol :)
Even if the spirits could use Caroline's DNA, they wouldn't. There simply was no need for a regular vampire's DNA to use on a formed fetus.
So, if the child cannot be saved and it's predetermined, what is the child paying for? What did he do?
Caroline is not a mother. She carried a child with genetic material from Klaus and Hayley. They shouldn't look for justification to call her a mother.. Unless someone interfered with genetic material of cells in a lab, a kid has one mother and one father, biologically speaking. And that is okay.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/11/2019
This story is heartbreaking and so so amazing. I completely understand why Caroline is angry and I think she deserves to be. I’m a Hayley hater so glad she was killed off quick. Would love to see a friendship between Rebekah and Caroline in the future, I think they’re a pair that didn’t get an opportunity to be true friend and I think they should. Really hoping you continue this story!
Redbudrose chapter 7 . 9/28/2019
Any chance you'll update again? I love this story!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/21/2019
I like it, it’s different although I could do without the partial DNA thing. I’d love Kol to make an appearance. I also understand Caroline’s feelings of betrayal. It happens a lot guys says he loves girl but continues to have sec with random females here and there. Begs to ask the question what does love really mean to you, if you could sleep with someone while full heartedly loving me.
MelLoveArt chapter 7 . 9/17/2019
this story is so well written, you make me cry in some chapthers. so i hope to read more soon.
Carrie281 chapter 6 . 8/6/2019
Just reread thus story, it's just SO good! Can't wait for another update. Xx
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 7 . 7/28/2019
I've been MIA from FF.N for some time, but no matter because this story continues to rock Klaroline to the core!
So happy Caroline has decided to stay. I have a bad feeling something bad is going to happen to get her to stay with Klaus. She won't want to leave Lucas unprotected if she doesn't have to.
Reading the flashback I could totally see Caroline giving Klaus something to hold onto and not think she totally hates him. He cares for them both and I can't wait for Caroline to believe that too.
Thanks for the update. Can't wait for more, Happy writing.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/28/2019
Pleaseee Update Love this story
LoveLove ShitShit chapter 7 . 4/19/2019
You are backkk! Love this story so much
Guest chapter 7 . 4/19/2019
Amazing chapter! Thank you for updating :)
I really really love this story and am over the moon that you updated!

I do understand Caroline’s hesitance with moving in and being a full time mom to Lukas. Tbh, I thought it would have been harder for Klaus to convince her, but I get why she would also want to spend more time with the baby now that she’s eccepted he’s hers too.

This is such a unique and fantastic plot. I’ve always thought so from the first time you posted it. Looking forward to seeing how you wrap it all up. Can’t wait to read some family moments and Caroline/Lukas bonding time :)
I’m still not sure which direction you’re headed and if Caroline would ever completely, 100% accept Lukas or at least want to be a part of his life permanently. I know the may die so I’m most curious how you write that.

Love it and look forward to the next update :)
Also dying for an update on your other KC story. Hope you continue that one too :D
Roswellian1984 chapter 7 . 4/18/2019
She is been a total bitch w out reason. Its her fault that he slept w the she wolf i mean she rejected him once again for Lockwood he is not even that good looking or nice guy as she make him. The only thing he was good at was run away like a coward cuz wasnt even afraid of Klaus if u think about. Cuz if he was he wouldn't even have though about breaking the sired on him or the rest of the hybrids. Know Klaus and his temper. And the other only sleep w her like a freaking dog in heat cuz they hardly dated out of the room. And hipocrate at that when she gave him a choice he chose revenge over her and hurt her in the process and didn't even give a damn.