Reviews for fugaces labuntur anni
Pianoninja chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I am legitimately sobbing, I don't even have words for how good this is 3
LadyAilith chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
I've wound my way here via chezchuckles Dreamworlds 2 story. My heart breaks for Kate and her child. Salty, hot tears fall...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
read again. cried again.
NCISchick chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
i want to slap you and hug you all at once. i am also glad it is a one shot, because multi chapter would have killed me.
creativity0 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
oh wow... ouch. Beautifully written though.
missy52061 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I needed a few days to mend my heart after reading your story. It was so beautiful, but it still broke my heart. But still I've read it a few times because the beauty here makes me. Well done.
NotYetLostFaith chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Well wasn't that just soul destroying... Very well written though, love your work as always x
1822andallthat chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Beautiful but... so very heartbreaking. Well, I guess that was the point, so well done.
chezchuckles chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
AGHHHHHHHHH not fair not fair not fair. NOT FAIR. this is more wrong because it is still so beautiful too.
anna284 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
This was bittersweet, but the good kind. Like seeing an old lover, whom you loved and lost, happy again even if it's with someone else.
sillylissy chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
NEWEST FORM OF PURE TORTURE! omg so much tears, but so worth it.
caskettfan chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Wow. I can't see the computer through my tears. I usually hate reading stories with character deaths, but for some reason I read this one, and I loved it! It was very well written and even though it's really sad, I loved how it ended on a slightly more positive note.
PhoebeLuv25 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
UGGGHH! Why did you do this? :(. J/k, nice job, but I'm sooo happy this is not happening on the show!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
So sad!
cartruck chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Actual tears coming out of my eyes. That just doesn't happen.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »