Reviews for Inhuman
ThatGirlInTheCornerFangirling chapter 2 . 4/12
Yes yes, Hello? I was wondering if you could please update this. Please? I really like it.
CheshireKitKat chapter 2 . 1/2
continue!
Erlevien chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
Why haven't you updated? :(
LunarCatNinja chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
Punk!Eren... I haven't read any stories with him yet, so I'm looking forward to reading this! one!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
Looking forward to this fic! Hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
Please update! I haven't read a snk fic in a while with this certain chemistry written into it. I'm super looking forward to reading it. Keep writing!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
Please update soon! I'm really looking forward to reading your story! I haven't read one like this yet and you have great grammar and I just like it a fucking lot. Please crawl back to the Earths surface? :-))))
RenwolfChan chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
Ah, yes, yes, YES! I have just the right kind of tignling in my ass which tells me that this story is going on the right direction. Really, I can feel it in my bones. :D
Guest chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
Love it! Your punk-Eren seems like he'll be fun to read. Can't wait til they meet! (literally can't pls update) 3
Guest chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
I love this already! I like your Levi interpretation. The shit jokes aren't forced either. Good on ya, mate!
FUCKING YES. HE'S LEGAL.
I can't wait till the next chapter! Please update soon, I'm dyin' here!
mpl3 chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
I really love this story! It is really good and exciting! Please Update Soon!
myost95 chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
Please don't drop this story! It's getting good!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
I love this story, can't wait til you update! And I really quite enjoy your style of writing, it's quite clever and amusing :)
mara-kun chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
Well this is interesting ! I'm looking forward to how will things go. I hope the relationship between those two isn't rushed and see some character development.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/5/2014