Reviews for A Warrior's Dogma
Ultor chapter 1 . 7/17
Love the premise of the story has a great feel to it very smooth and very wait to see if/when you update the story with a new two things you include Annie in the relationship with Eren(I like the pairing of MikasaxErenxAnnie) Eren have the abilty he has in the manga and the ability to harden his Titan body to make bolth armor and to plug a hole in the wall and other such things.
Love the story please update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
Some small Grammatical errors but over all a very well written and an overall excellent job.
Zmasher chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
I like the grammatical structure & story idea, but I have one problem

it needs more chapters

ASAP
strabimonx chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Next chapter please
isaac chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Please write more chapters please and thank you
darkynstars chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Oooo please continue! It was a great start.
KingofthePhantomDragon chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I really can't wait for the rest of this. Your grammar needs a little fixing but otherwise, you're doing well.
Stupidtotheboss chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
please continue making this awesome story, and focus on your grammar a little
MoonlightNightSky12 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
R u continuing this? It is really good
senpen banka chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Cool story! Hope you decide to continue it!
Neosfotty chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Finally found a attack on titan fanfic that isn't a crossover or a stupid modern setting fanfic. This first chapter was great and I can't wait to see what a more smarter and calmer Eren would do with his titan form.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Easily my favorite fabrication so far and btw were you having fun making Jean get his ass kicked?
Random Guy chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Dude this is a great story im looking forward to the next chapter nice job man
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
continue please
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I like this story and this idea. You should continue this story! Also I like this Eren better than the canon version because he looks cooler and bluffer but mainly I like him b/c he is nice to Mikasa.