Reviews for Well Met by Moonshine
shadownartuo666 chapter 6 . 4/12
that was a very good story i liked it a lot
Inuruto chapter 6 . 4/5
For some reason I wanna see a follow up with Hannah and Aetyta.
TimeKeeper6984 chapter 6 . 3/3
Decided to read this again. It was just too good.
If you decided to do more please could you do Garrus and Tali
Guest chapter 6 . 11/8/2017
forgot to clean the bar XD
oh nooo XD truly a shame they could have, but now they are ...
XD
wonderfully written damn nice chemistry between the characters. and sweet story.
still would have loved for hannah and aethyta to test the durability of that bar (maybe in an omake or on-shot) they have earned fluff for themselves too
talon2007 chapter 6 . 6/27/2017
very sweet
Daniscats chapter 6 . 5/16/2017
How did I miss this story earlier? Simply fantastic!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/26/2017
This was such a touching and heartfelt story. Thanks for writing it
Guest chapter 6 . 3/21/2017
XD ...
"forgot to clean the bar"
...
what a shame indeed ;) ... could have been worth an extra chapter, well seems we'll have just enjoy liaras reaction to the image put in her head now
XD
ps: loved this story. grate fan of hannah and aethyta as individual characters, put together makes it just so much better :)
Joking611 chapter 6 . 8/27/2016
Came back and reread this for the first time in a while, and this is still my favorite ME story that focuses on a secondary character POV. An excellent ancillary component to the Angels series.
JimmyHall24 chapter 6 . 5/6/2016
Boy wouldn't that be awkward. Femshep and Liara walking in on Hannah and Aethyta.
MrTreize chapter 6 . 3/27/2016
I don't know why it took me so long to read this story as I had already read and am reading your Angels series. This story is very touching. I throughly enjoy it as a one off story of other events that are happening outside the main series. You have as usual done a remarkable job.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/6/2015
It a shame that you finished this story as I would love to see more of Shepard crew talking to Hannah, as in Jack would be great
M. Kye chapter 6 . 10/30/2015
Wow. I've read a handful of your other ME works (and I'm pretty much hooked on them), but this one was a special brand of special. Short, packs a mighty emotional punch over a pretty wide palette, gives deep insights into secondary characters. Your pace is well-nigh perfect and your switch between conversation and description seamless. I guess I'm partial because I'm a dead-set FemshepxLiara addict, but even counting that bias, your work is a pleasure to read, and the tone is always spot-on. Great piece !
Faved both story and author
NaraTemariS2 chapter 6 . 7/31/2015
Oh my ... I think this is the best story I ever read on Post ME *.* so...soo many feels! So very many! *.*
Perfect! From Aethyta and Hannah's personality to the others' as well and their thoughts on Shep! It seemed so much like mine! *.*
This is SO canon! Thank you so much for it!
P.S.: BEST ending EVER! (Can vividly imagine Liara's face!)