Reviews for Never Trust Kittens (Original)
QuicksilverWitch chapter 20 . 8/8
I'm so sorry for your loss! I finally finished all the previous chapters *huggle* thank you for thinking of your audience and letting someone else adopt the story; I hope their writing skills match your great skill set. I hope all is well.
QuicksilverWitch chapter 6 . 8/7
This is so adorable so far! As a cat owner, the fluff is too cute! Although, I must ask (and perhaps you did cover this in later chapters), but what about the litter boxes? Now THAT stuff is kitty revenge, especially if they kick the litter all over the floor!
Nightcore is life chapter 13 . 8/7
I liked this chapter but I think you should've added jellel telling the others that when they turn back they would be naked
Scary Levy is NOT a good sign...
don't worry i've seen some writers that haven't updated for 2 years or 3
Etraja chapter 10 . 4/29
Love how you described Mira I feel like I'm her...
Ressa4043 chapter 3 . 2/19
I've Read both of those books and I love how you kind of tossed them in there! :)
Dennis chapter 19 . 2/10
Yay¡
Can't wait! 3
DarkJewel55 chapter 18 . 2/10
I completely understand, it's okay. But I've really been looking forward to the next chapter, so can you please please just post chapter 17? it would mean aS'okay if you can't tho', you probs have better things to do...)
DarkJewel55 chapter 18 . 2/10
Thegr8tn8t chapter 19 . 2/8
Yay!
Raelin Thaon chapter 19 . 2/8
I'm sad that you're not doing the story anymore but I am glad to hear someone adopted the story, I look forward to see how they do with the story

Until next time
Rae
LePengwen chapter 19 . 2/8
Oh yay! ️
Celestial.Sister chapter 18 . 2/6
I'm so sad to hear that the story is discontinued, but even more sad to read that you've lost your love for the show. I will admit to giving up on watching it - I only read the manga now - but I still love the characters and I think it was inevitable that the story would have to get a bit dark given the history... I hope you experience some loving fandom to help recover from the bad experiences you seem to have accumulated:(
sarara1.8 chapter 2 . 2/3