Reviews for Never Trust Kittens (Original)
Ressa4043 chapter 3 . 2/19
I've Read both of those books and I love how you kind of tossed them in there! :)
Dennis chapter 19 . 2/10
Yay¡
Can't wait! 3
DarkJewel55 chapter 18 . 2/10
I completely understand, it's okay. But I've really been looking forward to the next chapter, so can you please please just post chapter 17? it would mean aS'okay if you can't tho', you probs have better things to do...)
DarkJewel55 chapter 18 . 2/10
Thegr8tn8t chapter 19 . 2/8
Yay!
Raelin Thaon chapter 19 . 2/8
I'm sad that you're not doing the story anymore but I am glad to hear someone adopted the story, I look forward to see how they do with the story

Until next time
Rae
LePengwen chapter 19 . 2/8
Oh yay! ️
Celestial.Sister chapter 18 . 2/6
I'm so sad to hear that the story is discontinued, but even more sad to read that you've lost your love for the show. I will admit to giving up on watching it - I only read the manga now - but I still love the characters and I think it was inevitable that the story would have to get a bit dark given the history... I hope you experience some loving fandom to help recover from the bad experiences you seem to have accumulated:(
sarara1.8 chapter 2 . 2/3
nice :)
Unified Theory chapter 18 . 2/3
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Oh God Why?! I see your point, though... T-T
Awes, I'm sad that this is discontinued. I really enjoyed it. But I just want to know, was the plan to have gajeel turn back while in the cage?
I'm sorry to hear you've discontinued this. It was one of the most awesome stories I've read yet. Wish I could have known how it turned out.
Yago chapter 3 . 1/29
I Love it that You made a Warriors reference. Yeah Crowfeather defiantly a good name. I love this chapter!
NaluShipper chapter 18 . 1/29
Hi.

I totally understand why you're not that interested in Fairy Tail anymore. After a few episodes, it just started going downhill, and it really didn't interest me anymore after that point. I quit watching FT because the combination of people hating people who shipped other ships (ex: Friend One hating Friend Two because 2 ships Nali instead of Nalu) and not being interested anymore kind of killed my joy of watching the show. Now I only read stories on here because it's so much more interesting. I wish Mashima would bring back the real meaning of FT and make it a better anime... I understand and so do a lot of other people. However, I am sad that this story ended. Maybe you could put the story up for adoption? Just a idea.
Bentears chapter 18 . 1/28
It is what it is. I hope if not for Fairy Tail that something else captivates you enough to get you writing about it. Good luck and best wishes!
1,008 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »