Reviews for Never Trust Kittens
LaneyWritesStuff chapter 3 . 7/24
WARRIORS CROW FEATHER FROM WARRIORS!
Twilightwolfk13 chapter 17 . 7/19
Hi! I recently found this story and I absolutely love it. I am excited to read the next chapter.
Quadrangulator chapter 17 . 7/12
I feel for you. Take all the time you need. Everyone has a life even if there are some people waiting for them to update their ridiculously entertaining fanfics.
Hollyleaf.ThunderClan chapter 3 . 7/7
OH MY GOSH YES! Im not a big fan of Crowfeather but he and Gajeel kinda remind me of each other! :D
I love this fanfic! ()
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 17 . 7/7
Take your time. As long as it happens, I can wait till the next chapter. Please just don't give up.
I'm soo sorry about your cat but I really really love this story and you should keep writing!
MalevolentMagician chapter 17 . 6/29
I hope you are able to get everything settled again soon. I am very sorry for Stripes... I also have a cat who is most likely going to pass soon, and I dread the day. I really enjoy this story, and I hope to be able to read more of it soon-ish.
KoalaCurlyFries chapter 17 . 6/24
PLEASE UPDATE AND SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS Stripes seems like a good cat may he rest in peace and eternal love and joy will be with him! Being one of Gods creatures he will wait for you one day in heaven!
Fairy tail Rules
One. you must never reveal sensitive information about fairy tail to others
Two. You must never use former contacts through the guild for personal gain
Three. Though your paths had diverged you must continue to live out your life with all your might you must never consider your life to be insignificant and you must never forget your cat who loved you
Sorry for your loss- Laura
KoalaCurlyFries chapter 14 . 6/24
PLEASE MAKE MORE CHAPTERS OF THIS YOU ARE INCREDIBLE !
KoalaCurlyFries chapter 3 . 6/23
OMFG OMFG OMFG I LOVE THAT BOOK IT IS FROM THE WARRIOR CAT SEREIS! I LOVE YOU A MILLION THUMBS UP! I LOVE LEVY AND THAT IS THE BEST NAME FOR GAJEEL! :D
jadejackson44 chapter 17 . 6/18
I'm so sorry about your cat. I know exactly how you feel believe it or not.

None the less. I love your story and i can't wait to read the next chapter.
kathleen chapter 17 . 6/16
that's alright just try and relax for now and then try again later :)
CrystalRavenFairy chapter 17 . 6/15
NOOOOOOOOO please finish now!
FlyWithTheFalcons chapter 17 . 6/9
Aw I hope you're alright. I really love this story! I love your writing style.
godess bubbles chapter 17 . 6/6
I love it!Though the girls haven't been confessing anything to the cats...Update soon!