Reviews for Going It Alone
TARDISbluu chapter 23 . 7/13/2014
I'm so going straight to the sequel!
TARDISbluu chapter 19 . 7/13/2014
(Chapter 19)
Y'know, I've got the song "I See Fire" on repeat as I'm reading this. I'm actually listening to a duet cover, rather than Ed Sheeran's, because I like it better. The song really sets the mood for this fic, man. While the lyrics don't exactly fit, because of how it's tailored for The Hobbit, it still kinda fits and the general mood matches pretty well.

Of course, I've also listened to Fade to Black by Metallica, which honestly, that one is quite a bit fitting with Dean's POV, yes? Especially since it's Metallica and all, lol.
TARDISbluu chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
(Chapter 11)

Bahaha! The Westboro Baptists... That was awesome. Was that in the show? I can't remember.

(Btw, I love this story so far. Your writing is really good.)
Disappearing Rose chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
Poor Jo and Ellen. They heard everything and couldn't do anything about it. This is my second time reading this story, and this chapter still brings me close to tears. Well done.

Keep up the good work.
Deangirl9873 chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
I always love your stories, so beautifully written and wonderfully entertaining. I'm very much enjoying this one. You're Dean-verse is spot on, the characters are true to canon and I've shed a few tears! What more could I ask for (maybe a happy ending?...)?
Illeana Starbright chapter 23 . 3/19/2014
Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! I am all but squealing and bouncing up and down right now! This is absolutely amazing and I loved all the twists and turns you put in there before we reaching then end!
ncsupnatfan chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
Yes crying right alone beside you. Very good start. Cant wait to continue.

NC
SPNxBookworm chapter 23 . 2/20/2014
*squeals*
Oh my Chuck, you literally found the best way to end this. This story is amazing.

*hurries over to sequel*
SPNxBookworm chapter 21 . 2/20/2014
Oooh! I like where this is going! :D
Sorry. My exams start from tomorrow and I'm studying for the one I have tomorrow so thought I'd catch up on updates.

This was great! :) Moving onto the next chapter
Souless666 chapter 23 . 2/10/2014
Oh I can't wait for the sequel.
SPNxBookworm chapter 20 . 2/8/2014
Amazing chapter! :D

Sorry for being so far behind. I have finals, like I said, coming up in a week. So I haven't gotten much time to catch up with this. :)

I promise to catch up with this one and move over to the sequel soon! I'll review each chapter so you know :)

This was brilliant. Dean's grief for Sam, yet understanding Adam's predicament later on... I loved it :) Great job!
L.A.H.H chapter 23 . 2/8/2014
Fascinating end! Heading straight over to the sequel.
SPN Mum chapter 23 . 2/8/2014
Oh wow! Does that mean Sam DIDN'T turn into a demon?! The angels and demons were just messing with Dean then? O.o They wanted him to do what they wanted, so they pretended to be Sam visiting Dean in his dreams. That's so low! I really hope Sam will be okay. A year is a long time to be stuck in Hell, being tortured. :(
pinkbelle chapter 23 . 2/8/2014
Okay, so there was nothing that could have prepared me for how you brought Sam back and how completely genius that was of you - I can't wait to start the sequel! I just wanted to say that you did an incredible job on this story, I enjoyed every single chapter of it, and I can't wait to read more of your work.
SPN Mum chapter 22 . 2/8/2014
Oh boy! Looks like the angels and demons got their way, even though Sam managed to change places with Dean. I guess all it took was a Winchester to end Lilith. I wonder if it would have worked if Bobby killed her instead? Or maybe Lilith just needed to be killed somewhere other than the church. Regardless, Lucifer has been set free now. It seems like Sam was in on the deal at the end, since he convinced Dean to go through with it. :( I can't wait to see what happens next!