Reviews for Going It Alone
BurgundyHope chapter 2 . 9/10
Aw crap...I need to stop reading this at work, I'm going to be a wreck :( BUT that means you are doing a fabulous job! Honestly, this chapter hurt so much... I can't wait to keep reading though! I'm so glad you have so many great stories :)

sunshine102897 chapter 23 . 6/30
AAAGGGHHH I WAS GOING TO GO TO BED BUT NOW THIS EPILOGUE COMES AND NOW I HAVE TO CONTINUE. So, I am wondering, are you like a novel writer or something because I am pretty sure stories don't get better written than this. Like, I have long perused the world of fanfiction and read many a story, but I gotta say, you probably have to be one of the best writers on here. Woah. In all honesty you are fifty times better at writing than the people who wrote and published supernatural books. You capture their characters waaaaayyyyy better. You have found your calling. Thank you for another lovely, if not extremely painful story. Now I must continue onto the sequel. You are the reason my days and nights are mixed up.
sunshine102897 chapter 19 . 6/30
Okay. My curiosity is getting the better of me. At the top with your little note...what episode had just aired? And plus, your little writer bio thing says you are from the UK...just curious to see where your fortress is.
sunshine102897 chapter 18 . 6/30
sunshine102897 chapter 15 . 6/30
"Okay, who pissed in your cornflakes?" *jumps out of bed, scurries to the kitchen, grabs frosted flakes out of the pantry, runs back, plops down* Thank you. I forgot those were in there. I wouldn't want that giant box to go to waste. Fan fiction saves money I tell you. And now that you brought up Styx, I will have Blue Collar Man stuck in my head for the rest of the night *distant singing...give me a job give me security, give me a chance to survive...* Yeah thanks a lot. I love Styx. I have seen them in concert three times and have the t shirt to show for it. And Renegade as used in SPN...most brilliant escape plan ever. So, uh, every few chapters I shall type something out. I rather enjoy typing and if you enjoy seeing my long drawn out comment in your email and it makes you smile, well my time is well worth it. (Oh and I just had a thought. Fan fiction also provides exercise with all of the jumping up and down, flailing of hands, and spontaneous runs to the kitchen. Your stories are improving my well being.) Dean man. You are making me sad. Okay. Now I must go. Read on.
sunshine102897 chapter 10 . 6/29
Okay appearance of the black dog as a death omen in the presence of ellen and jo? Yeah, way to bring on the general sinking feeling. But omg. HOLY CRAP. That voice, that one voice that Dean needed to hear...was that Sam? BECAUSE BASED ON DEAN'S REACTION I FEEL LIKE IT WAS. *cue the flailing hands and squeals* Okay. Carry on.
TARDISbluu chapter 23 . 7/13/2014
I'm so going straight to the sequel!
TARDISbluu chapter 19 . 7/13/2014
(Chapter 19)
Y'know, I've got the song "I See Fire" on repeat as I'm reading this. I'm actually listening to a duet cover, rather than Ed Sheeran's, because I like it better. The song really sets the mood for this fic, man. While the lyrics don't exactly fit, because of how it's tailored for The Hobbit, it still kinda fits and the general mood matches pretty well.

Of course, I've also listened to Fade to Black by Metallica, which honestly, that one is quite a bit fitting with Dean's POV, yes? Especially since it's Metallica and all, lol.
TARDISbluu chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
(Chapter 11)

Bahaha! The Westboro Baptists... That was awesome. Was that in the show? I can't remember.

(Btw, I love this story so far. Your writing is really good.)
Disappearing Rose chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
Poor Jo and Ellen. They heard everything and couldn't do anything about it. This is my second time reading this story, and this chapter still brings me close to tears. Well done.

Keep up the good work.
Deangirl9873 chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
I always love your stories, so beautifully written and wonderfully entertaining. I'm very much enjoying this one. You're Dean-verse is spot on, the characters are true to canon and I've shed a few tears! What more could I ask for (maybe a happy ending?...)?
Illeana Starbright chapter 23 . 3/19/2014
Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! I am all but squealing and bouncing up and down right now! This is absolutely amazing and I loved all the twists and turns you put in there before we reaching then end!
ncsupnatfan chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
Yes crying right alone beside you. Very good start. Cant wait to continue.

SPNxBookworm chapter 23 . 2/20/2014
Oh my Chuck, you literally found the best way to end this. This story is amazing.

*hurries over to sequel*
SPNxBookworm chapter 21 . 2/20/2014
Oooh! I like where this is going! :D
Sorry. My exams start from tomorrow and I'm studying for the one I have tomorrow so thought I'd catch up on updates.

This was great! :) Moving onto the next chapter