Reviews for The Hazard General
next chapter please
Puck627 chapter 1 . 9/2
I LOVE THIS STORY A WHOLE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! PLEASE make more chapters for this fanfiction as soon as possible!
CheetuhzFTW chapter 1 . 8/29/2019
Don’t leave us hangin. Next chapter please
yuutojaden chapter 1 . 10/31/2018
Well this was awesome x 4
Shogun lord poke burst chapter 1 . 1/10/2018
SECOND CHAPTER IS WHEN?!
T3nk3n115 chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
Nice chapter I hope you do more
ponylover2 chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
I love this story alot please upload more chapters soon as u can u got me hooked thanks again
Matthew Sapphire chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
I LOVE THIS STORY OF YOURS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH THAT I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS! I don't know way you are not making more and more chapters, but please update new chapters soon. I love to see how the story will prograss with Takato having an XrossLoader. Maybe this will be the greatest Takato and Rika love and adventure story that has ever been made! So PLEASE make more chapters as soon as posseble and keep up the great work!
Mshake12 chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
Please continue
thepiphasbeengobbled chapter 1 . 1/12/2017
More please
draco7347 chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
love this story cant wait for new chapters
SuperiorBatman1 chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
Cool I'm glad that impmon will be join takato's team in all honesty I didn't like ai and mako his interaction's with them was what started impmon's anger towards humans sure tamers didn't help matters with how they treated impmon in human world. But ai and mako was first bad human impression impmon had which planted seed of anger and jealously on fact that other digimon could digivolve and he couldn't that and how tamers treated him lead to him joining the digimon devas harem wise I vote for kari kamiya takato could help her with dark ocean wanting to corrupt her please update.
Drive chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
When will you continued this? Also do you think that you can added Shiki from Digimon World Next Order as part of Takato's harem? She is really cute.