Reviews for The Hazard General
TheFallenGeneral chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I would like to see a female flamedramon as part of Takato's harem. Not enough flamedramon, and even less female versions of this digimon.
A-BOMBLIKEABOSS chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
If you are reading this can you get back to Hel Spider?
Blacky chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Continue...
I like this Takato better than other Takatos becuase this one LIKES digimon.(Wink wink)
ZeroRestraints chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Okay, simply put, I love this story. The idea is just so unique it just screams amazing.

Also, I agree with your. There's just too many god damned Naruto harem fics that don't even make sense. I mean, the series wasn't even that good in my opinion, especially when compared to Digmon. You're doing the fandom a major service by writing this.

As for Digimon, I was actually thinking as maybe either a female Magnamon, Silphymon, or Mervamon (I keep thinking she could be a third sister to Ophanimon and Lilithmon. She looks like a Data type, so it would be a welcomed addition.)

I hope you post more, and I'm glad your giving a good harem to my favorite Digimon leader.
DragonOfChallenges chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
WHERES THE PICTURES!? I NEED TO SEE EM! other then that pretty damn good start, cant wait to see what happens nxt, update soon, ttfn
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Gatomon for harem?
ChaosZaber chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
This is awesome! finally another Digimon crossover that crosses over with another Digimon series that wouldn't normally cross over, like Digimon 01 and 02 for example. I've seen a Digimon Frontier/Digimon 01 crossover where Takuya is Tai after him and the others, after they fusioned into Susanoomon (I think, it's been a while) were killed, and he was given a chose to die or be reincarnated and he is Tai (again it's been a while and you can probably find it, it hasn't updated and i think it was going towards yaoi i think, it didn't get very far, but the concept was good), and i've seen a Digimon Frontier/ Tamers i think (if not Digimon 02) where Kougi and Kouichi are transported to the other series's universe and they have to play Tamer and digimon by switching roles while not letting the other digidestined know, it's updated again recently with 2 chaps. Anyway, I wish there were more Digimon crossovers where they crossed over with other digimon series so good job finding a way *thumbs up*
plutomoon2 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
please update thise story rocks and i really look forward to ch2 so please when you can please update
Naidoga chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Oh I like this very much. I always found the immaturity and naivety of the characters early on to be a mood killer. Having Takato introduced with experience is a good idea.

Please continue to update this story as like you I'm looking for a good digimon harem story.
code R.R chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Nice! I do like the new Takato and his team

especially the skullgreymon! (fav digimon)

for others if your adding more. . . .I would say Lilymon
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
A good story over all, I don't see anything that stands out as bad.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Good intro
Looking forward to more.
Xenoguyver chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
HAHA NICE! This looks WAY better than the original anime. Can't wait for this to continue. And I can bet that things between Takato, LadyDevimon, Angewomon, GuilmonX, Renamon and Rika will get VERY heated.
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6