Reviews for I never said I'd sacrifice myself
Lady Jayde chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Ooh I love it! Although I do agree that the only possible thing to make this happy is if Eren would be revived or something. I'm begging you, pls continue. XD I want to know what Erwin was about to say. :3
Fictional.Insanity chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
There's no way in Hell anyone could make this happy unless Eren was miraculously alive and had barely managed to make it back to the HQ. TT
anita4869 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I'm feeling absolutely depressed right now. Don't get me wrong, I loved it. It was really well written and- god, I'm crying now. See?, that's why I should stay away from angst. I know what it does to me.
Can you actually do that? Try to make it happy. Pleeeease? I will love you forever if you do
SilverRingasaMemory chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Please try and make it happy. ;w; please.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
MAKE IT HAPPY MAKE IT HAPPY MAKE IT A REINARNATION I NEED EREN
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Please... try and make it happy.
Elleinaday chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I like it! I don't want you to leave it here, but ... I don't want you to make it happy either. Levi has to continue on with life while random flashbacks and memories torment him. He has to convince everyone that nothing has changed while fighting to see the point of living when he can't protect anyone, because isn't that what he does? Pleeeeeeease keep it going. .. :)