Reviews for In Your Eyes
iliesometimes chapter 4 . 8/28/2016
this is gross who wants to read a story of julian2 and some weird name kising
Guest chapter 24 . 9/15/2015
Hoping you are getting over the last writer's block and you are ready to come back with a new update. I would like to see the fall-out between Sam and Lila with what happened at school and the bus. I know it is a tough time, but Lila has to learn how to cope. If Sam can't rein her in now, she will have a tougher time later. I can see Lila becoming just like Sam. Should be interesting!
lovelylady243 chapter 24 . 5/29/2015
I am in love with this story please continue I especially want to learn more about their history I love the flashbacks. Keep up the amazing work
Heather chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
This story is fab! I can't wait to read more!
TheDuchessTab chapter 24 . 6/3/2014
Poor babies! All of them! I wish Jason could come back and make everything better! I am glad Julian is there for his girls and Danny! Great update!
MairzyDotes2018 chapter 24 . 6/2/2014
Really enjoying this story! Thanks for the update!
soapdemon34 chapter 24 . 6/2/2014
My heart just breaks for all of them. I totally get why Lila is acting out. I'm glad that Alexis didn't get angry with her, but she can't keep doing this. Grandpa Julian was so good with baby Danny. I love how h4e is with his daughters as well. He's such a good Dad. I'm curious as to what else Lila is hiding. She was awfully secretive. Great job Secret!
Ygritte the Huntress chapter 23 . 4/21/2014
this story is awesome. Very good use of alternate history.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/5/2014
This chapter was hot! Loved it!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/4/2014
That was AMMMMMAAAZZZZING! Best chp so far, and they all are realllllly good. UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
robbi99 chapter 20 . 3/4/2014
wow, loved it. I wondered how that proposal was going to end up. took me a while to get used to the back and forth but I like it
soapdemon34 chapter 20 . 3/4/2014
That was, HOT. Julian and Alexis certainly know how to hit all the right buttons on each other. Damn it, Julian! She was going to accept your marriage proposal, you bone head! You go and accept a job offer in a different city and don't even talk about it with her?! Ugg! No wonder Alexis has been running from him.

She was ready to make a commitment and he pulls something like that? I can't blame her for not wanting to risk getting hurt again. Great job on the update, Secret. Top notch. Five stars.
Sawyer.Brooke chapter 18 . 2/28/2014
I can't believe you killed Jason:( But still great story. Just sad about Jasam
MairzyDotes2018 chapter 19 . 2/26/2014
really enjoying this! thanks!
robbi99 chapter 19 . 2/26/2014
loved this. very well written! look forward to more chapters