Reviews for Unsolicited Providence
tylermech66 chapter 18 . 6/16
sure you can rationalize reincarnation. somethings similar to the idea of a soul exists, but really it's just a backup for our consciousness and memories, like computer backup file, and that got launched into a new body.

that's the only way I can accept people still being the same people when they get beamed up in star trek

of course, the soul likely doesn't exist, but eh, for the story it could. (actually narutoverse confirmed souls, so...)
tylermech66 chapter 16 . 6/16
now I see, she did refuse up til she was forced, but keeps that fact hidden from her mother
tylermech66 chapter 15 . 6/16
totally ravenclaw, i'd die in slytherin, having no social life, and Gryffindor is for stupid people.
alas, no friends means no loyalty, I only work hard enough to get my way, and as such, ravenclaw (Ask me anything about history, I dare you.)
tylermech66 chapter 11 . 6/16
i'm totally a fan, I also like the idea of shizune being a massive sub for …. reasons.
tylermech66 chapter 10 . 6/16
honestly I would have taken the opportunity to introduce familial strife by refusing up until I was forced to go via being enrolled against my will, thus punishing him for being such a dick.. then again I am very selfish.
oh, and is original kurenai stuck in the back of her mind or something? that sucks, JIRAYA, SHE NEEDS A MIND SEAL!
AquilaPallas129 chapter 19 . 3/7
I quite like the plot, but Kurenai’s character seems to be a bit inconsistent (from childish and mature and deciding to befriend people that she hated before for no obvious reason), but maybe you wanted her to be that way? Also having a bit of trouble with the writing, it jumps around quite a bit
Roxas fleur chapter 10 . 7/17/2017
wow it'll be very funny if asuma later really fall in love with kurenai even after those bitch act
cincinnatus18 chapter 15 . 7/16/2017
Well technically, with the unwavering loyalty the shinobi have, they would all belong in Hufflepuff... hard workers, loyal, unafraid of toil and all that jazz.
sukondis chapter 19 . 6/2/2017
this fic is so great, I hope you update soon!
NatNicole chapter 19 . 5/17/2017
May I marry this gorgeous fic? Seriously, every word is pure GENIUS! I adore the characters' interactions & Kurenai's character developmnt!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/25/2017
Great story.
JimmyHall24 chapter 13 . 8/11/2016
Ah.. I so love it when female charatcers are weak and pathetic just like in canon.
JimmyHall24 chapter 12 . 8/11/2016
Nice job pissing on other people's hard work at the end there.
JimmyHall24 chapter 6 . 8/11/2016
I would love to see kurenai as a tank fighter and not just a genjutsu user
Rainy-Round chapter 19 . 7/24/2016