Reviews for Such A Tease
legolover chapter 7 . 3/4/2014
This has been one of the most excellent representation of these two characters in love. I think you did well and right. Great job!
Molly Rob chapter 7 . 2/5/2014
I just... Can't. This fic! It is so sweet, and the moment when they take each other's pulse to acknowledge the fact that they have fallen for each other!
andreyvit chapter 7 . 2/1/2014
Oh my god, that scene with Molly deducing Sherlock's love is perhaps my favorite moment in the entirety of fanfiction now. And a reference to Pride & Prejudice on top of that! Really, really enjoyed this one, thank you for writing it.
Chocolate Cupcake Lover chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
Love it, so sweet! :D
GoddessKalina chapter 7 . 1/10/2014
Whos Hamlet?

P.S im from Denmark
J.G. Adler chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
*applause* That was very well done, congrats! I really enjoyed the part where Sherlock explores London while thinking.
Magi chapter 5 . 11/23/2013
Have you ever watched Star Trek? Well in the original's there is a nurse named Chaple who is in love with Spock, he rejects her and treats here the same way Sherlock treats Molly (not in this fic). But here is the kicker, Spock is a descendant of Sherlock! So it runs in the family!
Empress of Verace chapter 7 . 11/24/2013
That was so sweet! Love this fic! Thanks for posting! :D

-Empress of Verace
Moonlit Musings chapter 7 . 11/23/2013
OMG! So, so, so good. I loved it. You did a wonderful job of keeping Sherlock in character, and all the reunions were well done. I especially loved the reunion with London. I wouldn't have thought of it but it makes sense and was beautifully done. Keep up the good work. :)
4May chapter 7 . 11/23/2013
You got the right balance! Well done! I enjoyed your story very much, and hope to read more stories from you in the near future!
roxyxena007 chapter 7 . 11/23/2013
Mryddinwilt, You did strike the right balance! Everyone wants and needs fluffy moments, if they are truly honest with themselves! You had Molly say everything I hope she will get to say one day on a level Sherlock would understand and would give her closure, as well as a beginning!

Loved her comments about Mr. Darcy and Man-child Hamlet! Very funny and very insightful! Thought all of the visits SH made were well done!

I kinda still would like her to get one good punch at his pretty nose! Lol!

Thanks for making me and many others smile and hearts go thump thump with your hard work! More, please!
roxyxena007 chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
Really think everything you have been writing could possibly occur with the characters on Sherlock! Wouldn't it be great if he would use that big ol' brain of his to figure out about him and Molly? (Social and emotional skills can be taught just like academic skills!) We could only hope, but you know the show could not give us what we want so neatly wrapped: Sherlolly!

Fab point about London being a key character in the show!

Looking forward to the next chapter, but sad it us the last. Sigh! More , please !
roxyxena007 chapter 5 . 11/23/2013
YES! Had to write a review before I finish your story! So glad John not only punched Sherlock, but let him know he knew the truth and what to do about his feelings for Molly! Don't get me wrong! Love Sherlock, but I love his friends that love him, even though he can be "an arse"! Mrs. Hudson and John have got to hit him so far... Here's hoping Molly gets in a punch, too! (As well as a kiss or more from SH) Great Molly scenes!

You are doing a great job speaking for these characters! Love how you are getting Sherlock so jealous! Still grinning! He really dies act like a little boy showing he likes a girl by pulling her hair or telling her she has cooties!

Can't wait to finish your story ! Thanks! More please!
whytejigsaw chapter 7 . 11/22/2013
whytejigsaw chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
Nice touch having him figure it out. Also really liked the line about being in an abusive relationship with his work.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »