Reviews for Ms America
heartfallen chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I adored this. Awesome story!
daily-chan chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
i remember reading this story many years ago when i first got here and i somehow just always remembered it. i'm so glad i finally found it back :D there should be more fics like this, sweet, kind and gentle.

i really love it, thank you for sharing this with us :D
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I confess, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Very cute, and I anticipated/loved that last line. Excellent one shot. _
Happy Stalker Ball chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
xDD LOL! This fic is so awesome! It's hilarious and so sweet at the same time! You did a wonderful job, awesome insight into the characters :D
Kristafied chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Just found this one, and it gave me a smile.
krage chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
I think that last line is perfect, made me laugh. Funny story.
zxully chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
That was extremely sweet. :) I really, really loved it. :)
Iaveina chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Aw, amazing story! It's so sweet!
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Aw! *sniffle* What a sweet story! Love how they can sign to each other! Great work! :-)
foxfire222 chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
i know you wrote this a long time ago but that was still the cutteset thing i have ever read
SangWill chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
oh wow... this was just so great! I love the dialog and the story is just so cute and sweet. *gives you all my chocolate cookies* AwesomelyGreat! Yes.. that's it, thanks so much for writting it!
amanda-is-wacky chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Aww, what a lovely story! Really cute!
hopefulwriter27 chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
What a sweet story.

I love that Grissom bought Greg a puppy!
Jaimi chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Aw! That was so cute. I loved it!
RainyDayz chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
I ADORE this story. I've been looking for a fic without Greg romance and thankfully I stumbled onto yours. You are a wonderful writer and I enjoyed your portrayal of these two. It's very touching. I really hope to see more of your work.

RainyDayz

(didn't sign in, but I exist _)