Reviews for Pursuit out West
mpowers045 chapter 31 . 4/6/2014
I was wandering you could make a sequel that Olivia and Jake were married and have kids
The Reaper13 chapter 31 . 4/6/2014
Yay! I love the ending of this awesome, amazing, great, and cool story. I am so glad you wrote this. THANKS FOR THE STORY!
AVP5 chapter 31 . 4/6/2014
Awesome work my friend thanks so much for writing this and I'm glad at how well this story went. This was a perfect way to end the story and I like the ending too. Thanks again and good work as always.
The Reaper13 chapter 30 . 3/28/2014
World War I and World War II, yep it does happen and such a shame for Basil who will see that despite stopping Cain the war does happen. Still, I like how this went dude and the fights were awesome. Cain was such a cool bad guy and was better than Rattigan, did I write that right? Ah well update soon!
AVP5 chapter 30 . 3/28/2014
Awesome work my friend on the fights and I like what you wrote involving Cain's message. It will happen, but it won't matter. I am looking forward to how the ending will go and what happens with everyone.
crazyguy408 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Dang.. I love the intro. And that weapon seems pretty hard to beat.. Can't wait!
The Reaper13 chapter 29 . 3/21/2014
.dude I cant wait to see what is going to happen!
AVP5 chapter 29 . 3/21/2014
Looks like the end is coming good work. Update when you have the time please.
The Reaper13 chapter 28 . 3/16/2014
Awesome work dude and looks like they have a plan, but will the plan work, against a rat who is always one step of their plans? Update soon!
AVP5 chapter 28 . 3/16/2014
Looking forward to see if this plan will work. Update when you have the time please.
The Reaper13 chapter 27 . 3/9/2014
This keeps getting better and better. Update soon please I want to know how they plan to stop Cain.
AVP5 chapter 27 . 3/9/2014
Take your time my friend no rush and I like what you did here. Good work and looking forward for more when you are free.
AVP5 chapter 26 . 2/28/2014
Awesome work my friend and now things are getting very interesting. I am looking forward to how things play out. Update when you have the time please.
The Reaper13 chapter 26 . 2/28/2014
Whoa, so that is his plan huh? To attack the world leaders...well we know who starts the real world war one, but this one sounds better than how it began. Update soon!
The Reaper13 chapter 25 . 2/23/2014
Cool fight scenes and what if Cain up to! Update soon! Update soon! Update soon!