Reviews for Twilesque
sweet5serendipity chapter 29 . 7/5
this is the fourth time I'm reading this story. It's so well thought out, every little nuance left unexplained in twilight has been explained. Your style of writing. How you subtly show the journey of almost every character. Portraying people for what they are. this is phenomenal. thank you for sharing this with us. I really hope n pray that you complete this trilogy.
Stay safe and sane.
MyladyNancy chapter 28 . 5/9
excellent it looks like my former questions will be answered.
MyladyNancy chapter 19 . 5/8
why are all of the Cullens so horrible in your story? I have been loving the changes in Bella and you explain powers so well I love Edward and Kate but all the other characters are so nastly protread or complete fools. I hope that gets better.
Xanthuis chapter 7 . 3/13
I liked this chapter allot explaining different takes on the bonds and mates. It's nice how Edward has a friend also like Kate
twi nana chapter 28 . 12/28/2019
What an amazing journey, loved it, and am on to the next installment
Bubbleybear chapter 23 . 5/31/2019
I forgot that that happened! I can't believe I forgot they were floating. So good.
Bubbleybear chapter 22 . 5/31/2019
I loved this chapter. The confrontation with Charlie only to end with their wedding - at least the start of it. Always an interesting twist.
Bubbleybear chapter 19 . 5/31/2019
I loved this chapter! I cannot tell you how much. I'm really enjoying reading this again.
Bubbleybear chapter 15 . 5/31/2019
This chapter was so detailed. A look into your mind and how it works. I remember this being the chapter that showed me what I could do with writing. How when we talked ideas would spark. This story - and you - are what helped me do what I wanted to do. For that, I thank you.
Bubbleybear chapter 11 . 5/30/2019
Phew ... Hot. Damn that Alice. Always trying to burst in.

Love this story!
Bubbleybear chapter 4 . 5/28/2019
Oh I'd forgotten how these chapters drew me in the first time I read it. I'm looking forward to reading it again!
Cavelenare chapter 3 . 5/26/2019
Damn. I had high hopes for this story. Then it totally spiraled down the drain really quick. I was stunned you nicknamed Edward, “Teddy”... and the dialogue is just astoundingly horrible. I really tried but I can only cringe through this much.
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 3 . 5/6/2019
Edward is too out of character. I could see Bella being different, but I was really hoping for Edward to act canon.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/28/2018