Reviews for Twilesque
Bubbleybear chapter 23 . 5/31
I forgot that that happened! I can't believe I forgot they were floating. So good.
Bubbleybear chapter 22 . 5/31
I loved this chapter. The confrontation with Charlie only to end with their wedding - at least the start of it. Always an interesting twist.
Bubbleybear chapter 19 . 5/31
I loved this chapter! I cannot tell you how much. I'm really enjoying reading this again.
Bubbleybear chapter 15 . 5/31
This chapter was so detailed. A look into your mind and how it works. I remember this being the chapter that showed me what I could do with writing. How when we talked ideas would spark. This story - and you - are what helped me do what I wanted to do. For that, I thank you.
Bubbleybear chapter 11 . 5/30
Phew ... Hot. Damn that Alice. Always trying to burst in.

Love this story!
Bubbleybear chapter 4 . 5/28
Oh I'd forgotten how these chapters drew me in the first time I read it. I'm looking forward to reading it again!
Cavvelenare chapter 3 . 5/26
Damn. I had high hopes for this story. Then it totally spiraled down the drain really quick. I was stunned you nicknamed Edward, “Teddy”... and the dialogue is just astoundingly horrible. I really tried but I can only cringe through this much.
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 3 . 5/6
Edward is too out of character. I could see Bella being different, but I was really hoping for Edward to act canon.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/28/2018
Well..
Kesme chapter 5 . 9/3/2018
What happened to the Teddy nickname :(
twiclare chapter 28 . 6/9/2018
I'm so glad that all the awful human beings who treated her so appallingly have been dealt with! Loved the story, thank you for sharing!
twiclare chapter 25 . 6/8/2018
I'm loving Marcus and keen to understand what's going on with Alice!
twiclare chapter 22 . 6/8/2018
Loved it!
twiclare chapter 18 . 6/8/2018
Alice is getting a little worrying! I admit that I had to google steampunk; I'm old enough for up punk the first time around!
twiclare chapter 14 . 6/6/2018
I loved how well Bella dealt with Tanya!