Reviews for Twilesque
christinemarie13 chapter 9 . 11/27
I usually wait to the end to review but I had to voice my hope that Bella teaches Tanya a lesson about boundaries once she has the power. Tear her apart! Lol.
RDoster2012 chapter 28 . 7/26
I was really glad to come across this story and be able to read it. In fact, I couldn't put it down.

With that being said, Alice is my favorite character outside of Edward. Though I AGREE with you that Alice is VERY manipulative, and pushy and needed to be put in her place, I think it went a little overboard there. BUT yet then you have her 'ability' to control everyone's minds. It was a little flabbergasting in my opinion. I am looking forward to reading the sequel for sure.

I was glad to see Rosalie more 'normal' and not quite such a raging bitch (Alice took that role)

I LOVE Bella's talent here, it is FANTASTIC (I always mess with it in my stories too)

This was definitely a better take on Twilight, and again I loved it!
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 28 . 4/22
Great story. I'm going straight to the sequel.
edwards-sparrow chapter 3 . 2/27
Even though this is my third time reading this it hurts to know Alice turns out the way she does
love edward percy edsme eragon chapter 1 . 1/21
I really LOVE this story so much
divyvicki chapter 28 . 10/19/2016
Thanks for this story, the explanation in th AN, and for finishing the next story before posting it. I really enjoyed reading this!
divyvicki chapter 27 . 10/19/2016
Very interesting!
divyvicki chapter 26 . 10/19/2016
Can't wait to read the sequel and see what Renee is up to.
divyvicki chapter 25 . 10/9/2016
I love ur Marcus.
divyvicki chapter 24 . 10/9/2016
I'm betting on Alice. Glad the Blacks got their just reward!
divyvicki chapter 23 . 10/8/2016
Hmmm, I wondering when the evil pixie is going to get what is coming to her.
divyvicki chapter 22 . 10/5/2016
I'm afraid Alice is going to cause problems in the future.
divyvicki chapter 21 . 10/5/2016
The double engagement was a pleasant surprise after the nastiness at the beginning of the chapter.
divyvicki chapter 20 . 10/5/2016
All the discussion about dials and rooms was a bit confusing. Is Alice really trying to sabotage Edward?
divyvicki chapter 19 . 9/30/2016
I can't believe how nasty Alice and Emmett are being.