Reviews for Twilesque
bflie39 chapter 2 . 11h
Poor Bella. With the arrival of the new students hopefully things will start working out for her.
bflie39 chapter 1 . 11h
I loved your introduction to your Edward and Bella. Thank you for sharing your story
twiclare chapter 2 . 11/25
She really does have an awful home life which affects her in every aspect of her day!
zveka chapter 28 . 11/19
excellent story, love it!
ms simmons chapter 29 . 11/12
I loved this story! Love how you made Edward coven leader Lord know Carlisle isn't fit. I never thought he was, love that E & B are on top of things and you're Rose is amazing.
Yali.Page chapter 14 . 11/11
I know I have a lot more to read, but will Tanya go to the Voltori?
dwright chapter 29 . 11/10
Great story. Thanks for writing.
Sassyvampmama chapter 29 . 11/6
Thank you for sharing this with us. I enjoyed reading it.
littlebutton32 chapter 5 . 11/5
I ebbs phi o o ou Zuzana I 0
Dreadful Oblivion chapter 3 . 11/4
I personally felt it was a little too abrupt, and a lot of OOC.
But that's to be expected in an AU story.
Other than that, your plot is great!
Keep it up!
Kimmie2445 chapter 29 . 11/3
OMG! I'm SO excited! Thank you!
sherryola chapter 29 . 11/2
Hi,. I started this story back when you were first writing it. But I like alice and Carlisle, and at the time, I wasn't ready to deal with as bad guys or weak in the case of Carlisle. But I've read a lot more, particularly in all human fics with a bad alice or Carlisle, and I was finally ready to come back to your story. And I thoroughly enjoyed it. I still don't see alice as negatively as many people do. I think that her early life predisposed her to love pretty things, after being in an asylum and having nothing. And there were plenty of times in canon when I wished she would try to boss Bella around, and yet she stayed out of it, as in not making bella see how terribly she was acting in Elipse. Love this bad Charlie and Renee, two characters I dislike strongly. Loved Charlie in Eclipse, but no decent father would congratulate the kid who sexually abused his daughter, and that forced kiss was a form of abuse. Love this stronger more confident Edward. and Love the relationship with Rose. Love how Emmett figured out what alice was doing to him and was able to stop it. I can't wait to see what you will do with Jasper in the sequel. and E and B will grow more powerfula nd more bonded. I can't wait! It's a beautiful well done story.
it's simply me n you chapter 12 . 11/1
Great way to take down many troublesome people (skanks, bad teachers & Mike). Hope that Paul recovers so he can witness.
Very interesting take on Bella transforming (a little bit at a time)
it's simply me n you chapter 7 . 11/1
The tree house is a great idea.
I'm glad he has a friend like Kate to talk to.
LittleMoCullen chapter 4 . 10/31
Edward's Mom and Bella's Gran seem like smart Ladies ;-)