Reviews for The End of it All
chipmunkwithwings chapter 3 . 2/26
of course you can have fun writing - even if its not the best scene for your characters, you can still have fun :) with the way zeff acted and his line about 'you've lived here too long' im starting to think im right - maybe its been a while since zoro has seen another colony and zeff can see that in him. and i love that his signature black scarf is given/lent to him by usopp. and i haven't forgotten brooks strange behavior. awesome chapter!
chipmunkwithwings chapter 2 . 2/26
yay zoro! hmm. i get the feeling he's been to the surface once already, but because he's terrible with directions, needs a map. and ahhh! i love your description of the library! i want to be there! it sounds so wonderful 3
chipmunkwithwings chapter 1 . 2/26
omg this sounds so cool. at first i wasn't really sure how this au would play out. and then you had the nightmare ending of sanji's dream (that was.. something new) and im enjoying the scene-painting info before the action :) very excited to see how and when other straw hats pop up.
IzzyTheDonut chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
I remembered this fanfic so much and how my emotions and feelings back then felt when I read this. It was when I was still early in the zosan fandom and decided to go look for fanfictions that were good and one of my earlier searches, this story, came up through strings and strings of co-related authors that follow and favorite-d other great authors and I was blown away by the story, I loved it so much it encourage me to write something as beautiful as this, I'm still struggling now but I love it still. It's like those stories you read and left an imprint on you even if you forgotten the story's name, it left it's mark and it's gonna stay with you forever. I'm crying now because I found it again by pure chance, how raw my emotions are right now because I remembered how great this story was.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
Just perfect... *clap* *clap* :') you write so well and the ending was so cute x3
Guest chapter 17 . 2/11/2016
Ohmygod this was one hell of a good story!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/20/2015
*sigh* wow, just... wow. :) what a perfect ending to a fabulous fanfiction. It's so calming and perfect and sweet! Thank you for writing such a great story and putting it out for others to enjoy! :D
Blue VanLocke chapter 17 . 7/8/2015
Perfect ending.
orangeaddiction chapter 5 . 4/10/2015
gah I meant to post it for this chapter...XD
orangeaddiction chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
I just started reading this and I’m hooked and losing sleep over this! I love how you’ve set up this world and all the rules, restrictions and inner workings of it. It kinda reminds me of a prison a bit while also being really mysterious and interesting, which makes me look forward to seeing more of the world as it unfolds. I especially love the characterizations in the fic. I like the slow relationship development between zoro and sanji and how sanji just gets irritated by zoro for being someone that sanji can’t figure out. I loved how sanji got angry when zoro voiced what he was also thinking to usopp and franky (about the machines’ settings changing by themselves). Its like he hates zoro for beating him at something which is similar to how they are in canon. I love how you’ve let usopp and franky play such big parts in this. I think this might be the first zosan fic that I’ve read that have usopp being sanji’s best friend…which is weird cause they really are the ones that often get teamed up in canon. XD I love how you depicted their friendship and how sanji would be so considerate towards usopp’s feelings like making usopp less nervous about his work in the morning or being interested in what usopp has to say about mechanics, or not letting usopp worry about zoro possibly being a bad person. It’s really nice! I do think it reflects sanji’s thoughtful and caring/generous personality. Oh I’m so curious about zoro and I love how mysterious he is so far. The dream that sanji had was soooo beautiful and I’m hoping that was foreshadowing their relationship to come…and hopefully getting to see the ocean one day together. (zosan and the ocean brings so much feels for me XD) This whole thing with sanji being obsessed with reading about the ocean is such a nice twist from the All Blue in canon. Oh and nami,usopp, and sanji reading books together is so sweet. Zeff was really good in this too and I really like how hes not making delicious food here and always asks sanji about the food. It must be so hard for him…but then seeing zoro enjoy the bread was a very touching moment. Yea…I’m just really enjoying this! :D I’m really glad I found and started this fic. Can’t wait to read more later…
Jeanne8917 chapter 17 . 4/6/2015
I really like this story! Your idea was bery good, new and original. I like what you did with Sanji and this colony. But I feel kind of disappointed that you didn't write more abt colony. You wrote that it is priston, that whats up there is a mystery and ppl underground are lied to. But thats all - you didn't explain why it is like that, Sanji doesn't ask abt it and it is strange and illogical.
The plot in your story is really good and I has fun reading it :) I hope in time you will fill this blank space abt 'priston'; when you do it - this story will be one of the best in this pairing!

(Sorry for my English - it isnt my first language ;))
gumballbat chapter 17 . 4/4/2015
This was an absolutely wonderful fic! I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it, from the suspense of the tunnel caving in down to this beautiful last chapter.
The only thing I can really ask is: what were Zoro's dreams? He never really mentioned them, at least I don't believe he did. Maybe I skimmed over it...
But other than that, you did excellent. Everyone was characterized really well. Thank you!
Hshakii chapter 17 . 1/28/2015
This is awesome. Thank you so, so much for writing this; I loved it. The ZoSan parts took a while to get to but it was worth it! I kind of wonder what happened to the others underground and why they're stuck underground at all though.
But anyway, this fic was a great read!
jujudorange chapter 17 . 1/3/2015
Hey ! Have a good year 3 thank you for this wandering story... I really loved reading it. The relation you made betwin zoro and sanji was just perfect3
kiss
juju (got an account ;)
Guest chapter 17 . 12/12/2014
Wonder fic. But i Would not havet minded some more smut