Reviews for The End of it All
Just perfect... *clap* *clap* :') you write so well and the ending was so cute x3
Ohmygod this was one hell of a good story!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/20/2015
*sigh* wow, just... wow. :) what a perfect ending to a fabulous fanfiction. It's so calming and perfect and sweet! Thank you for writing such a great story and putting it out for others to enjoy! :D
Blue VanLocke chapter 17 . 7/8/2015
Perfect ending.
orangeaddiction chapter 5 . 4/10/2015
gah I meant to post it for this chapter...XD
orangeaddiction chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
I just started reading this and I’m hooked and losing sleep over this! I love how you’ve set up this world and all the rules, restrictions and inner workings of it. It kinda reminds me of a prison a bit while also being really mysterious and interesting, which makes me look forward to seeing more of the world as it unfolds. I especially love the characterizations in the fic. I like the slow relationship development between zoro and sanji and how sanji just gets irritated by zoro for being someone that sanji can’t figure out. I loved how sanji got angry when zoro voiced what he was also thinking to usopp and franky (about the machines’ settings changing by themselves). Its like he hates zoro for beating him at something which is similar to how they are in canon. I love how you’ve let usopp and franky play such big parts in this. I think this might be the first zosan fic that I’ve read that have usopp being sanji’s best friend…which is weird cause they really are the ones that often get teamed up in canon. XD I love how you depicted their friendship and how sanji would be so considerate towards usopp’s feelings like making usopp less nervous about his work in the morning or being interested in what usopp has to say about mechanics, or not letting usopp worry about zoro possibly being a bad person. It’s really nice! I do think it reflects sanji’s thoughtful and caring/generous personality. Oh I’m so curious about zoro and I love how mysterious he is so far. The dream that sanji had was soooo beautiful and I’m hoping that was foreshadowing their relationship to come…and hopefully getting to see the ocean one day together. (zosan and the ocean brings so much feels for me XD) This whole thing with sanji being obsessed with reading about the ocean is such a nice twist from the All Blue in canon. Oh and nami,usopp, and sanji reading books together is so sweet. Zeff was really good in this too and I really like how hes not making delicious food here and always asks sanji about the food. It must be so hard for him…but then seeing zoro enjoy the bread was a very touching moment. Yea…I’m just really enjoying this! :D I’m really glad I found and started this fic. Can’t wait to read more later…
Jeanne8917 chapter 17 . 4/6/2015
I really like this story! Your idea was bery good, new and original. I like what you did with Sanji and this colony. But I feel kind of disappointed that you didn't write more abt colony. You wrote that it is priston, that whats up there is a mystery and ppl underground are lied to. But thats all - you didn't explain why it is like that, Sanji doesn't ask abt it and it is strange and illogical.
The plot in your story is really good and I has fun reading it :) I hope in time you will fill this blank space abt 'priston'; when you do it - this story will be one of the best in this pairing!

(Sorry for my English - it isnt my first language ;))
gumballbat chapter 17 . 4/4/2015
This was an absolutely wonderful fic! I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it, from the suspense of the tunnel caving in down to this beautiful last chapter.
The only thing I can really ask is: what were Zoro's dreams? He never really mentioned them, at least I don't believe he did. Maybe I skimmed over it...
But other than that, you did excellent. Everyone was characterized really well. Thank you!
Hshakii chapter 17 . 1/28/2015
This is awesome. Thank you so, so much for writing this; I loved it. The ZoSan parts took a while to get to but it was worth it! I kind of wonder what happened to the others underground and why they're stuck underground at all though.
But anyway, this fic was a great read!
jujudorange chapter 17 . 1/3/2015
Hey ! Have a good year 3 thank you for this wandering story... I really loved reading it. The relation you made betwin zoro and sanji was just perfect3
kiss
juju (got an account ;)
Guest chapter 17 . 12/12/2014
Wonder fic. But i Would not havet minded some more smut
Benji chapter 17 . 11/1/2014
I fell in love with this fanfic over the last 2 days of reading it.
It has been so well written, you're an excellent writer!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/20/2014
C'est merveilleux: l'intrigue, l' amitié et les moments romantique, tout est parfait ça fait plaisir de lire cette fiction
bonne continuation
Kumiko Hasegawa chapter 17 . 10/17/2014
OKAY, I finally have enough energy to write a review worthy of this truly phenomenal piece of writing...

You should know that I very thoroughly enjoyed this fic. It has a slow build. I like that Sanji and Zoro aren't attracted to each other right away. Rather, their relationship and the plot progress slowly, leaving readers as much in the dark as poor Sanji is. And so the mysteries and tension just build and build and build until suddenly you're hit with this impactful, intense climax that is as blinding as the sunlight after a life spent underground, and just...wow.

And then plot aside, your writing in this fic is splendid. It isn't as visceral or experimental as your shorter works, but the descriptions are just as vivid, only in a more upfront, to-the-point way. I could feel dankness and the darkness of the labyrinthine caves, and Sanji's breathless elation at finally seeing the endless expanse of the ocean.

Also, CHARACTERIZATION. Especially with Zoro and Sanji, it was so spot on! I have a special place in my heart for experienced Zoro with inexperienced Sanji. Watching Zoro guide Sanji through the beginning stages of a relationship added so much to this story, which was already strong without any romance. You write them together so beautifully.

Aaaand, I'm rambling. What you should get from all of this is that this fic is truly awesome and amazing and wonderful and an obvious pick for my favorite ZoSan fics of all time. I would even say my favorite One Piece fics of all time. You should be very proud of this one.
maychewn chapter 17 . 10/7/2014
damn it was the bust ending, but still I feel I want more to see about them here.
I love that sanji see not the sea he dream about, and yet he still Satisfied from seeing the sea.
from the first line in the ch I know what zoro planing XD and it was so cute and romantic from his side.
I love so much how you develop the story, the peace, and your Descriptions. it was really amazing.
and why don't zoro and sanji gut married ? I want to see how they do that now after all that happen. oh well..
I really wish more in this story, but it's end so...thank you soo much for writing this! I"m going to read it at least 4 times more, just cause I love this story so much!