Reviews for Only Him
AZIdolFan chapter 11 . 2/9
Very sad chapter. But you have to mourn to move on. Can't wait for more.
s.sharp63 chapter 11 . 2/4
I wasn't going to review, because honestly I am just a fan of enjoying a good story, not a writer. But here goes anyway. Loved the story, because it's something that could've happened to any of us. She's alittle childish when it comes to Edward, thinking he couldn't possible lie to her about his intentions. But I think anyone in that situation would be. Wanting that fairy tale ending. Keep up the great work and I will catch you on the next page.
What a pathetic cunt.
I hope Bella moves on, and finds a guy who will actually SEE her, and only her. At this point, Edward does not deserve her, and he has only been using her like a toy.
PSA: HES A FUCKING ADULTERER HES NOT AN AMAZING GUY AND HES STRINGING BELLA ALONG. DUMB AS FUCK.
frostedglaze chapter 11 . 2/2
As Alice said, What a fucking douchebag! Does Rosalie even have cancer or is this another one of her ploys to keep Edward? Bella should cut all ties with that douche, travel the world and sleep with a thousand gorgeous men!
CCullen1978 chapter 11 . 2/2
Just found this story.

I have only one word to sum up how I feel: ADDICTED!

Fast pace, real feelings, real life situation...love love love.

See you at the next chapter!
HiraFrance chapter 11 . 2/1
When you love someone you shouldn't, no one can understand, even you :)
Thanks for this update!
snoopylover60 chapter 10 . 1/24
Wow.. I can not wait to see what happens after Bella lit into him at his and Rose's house!

He pushed to far, and took her for granted!

Love this, looking forward to more :D
twilightmom96 chapter 10 . 1/17
this is good :)
frostedglaze chapter 10 . 1/13
Yikes! That was some rant, but it is understandable. Real life always comes first. I do enjoy reading this story, and will continue to do so, even if this chapter is a copy of a past one! ;P

I hope you do eventually finish this story, though, and yes I am so glad about the gas prices.
frostedglaze chapter 9 . 1/13
Way to go Bella! She finally found her backbone. I hope she leaves Edward behind and finds someone worthy of her.
I really hope Edward goes through the divorce. And is it just me or am I the only one who thinks Rosalie is lying about her father?
What a disappointing update. What a waste of time.
I have absolutely zero sympathy or respect for any of these characters. They are all morally repugnant and deserve to die long painful deaths.