Reviews for Wand, Knife and Silence
twilightsagarules chapter 19 . 2/26
I absolutely loved this story
GamerV chapter 19 . 2/17
Wow. Just wow. Ya know when I first saw the Daphne Harry and Blaise Ginny pairings, I was a bit hesitant. But now that I read it, this is on my favorites list. Bravo author,Bravo
Oh, so now Daphne and Ginney aren't in the same year? You need to make your mind up.
The Yule Ball took place on a school night?
Why is Daphnie a year younger than she should be?
A first year cast a sheild they hadn't been tought yet strong enough to protect them from an older wannabe dark lord? Really?
So Volde was resurected 3 years ago after Peter escaped and went back to him? and, seeing as how Harry was 'missing', Volde wouldn't get hung up on using his blood so absolutly any magical that doesn't support him will do.
So why isn't the fact magical Britain is once again a war zone putting people off holding an international tounerment for children?
Or is this going to be one of those idiotic stories that just rearages everything for no aparent reason. After all, Harry being missing is no reason to delay a resurection, it's not like he was required for it. and Peter seams to have escaped the same as in canon, so the only thing that should have changed is who the 'enemy' was that provided the blood.
AlexiCyn chapter 9 . 2/2
I'm very much enjoying this story, even though you highlight many of the things that made me crazy about Dumbledore in the books and movies. A second chance is one thing, but to give someone multiple, unchecked chances to hurt or worse is just foolish beyond the measure of it. Sadly sometimes there has to be war before there is peace. Expecting the Death Eaters to change because you're nice to them is just loco.
Jstw chapter 18 . 1/16
The worst ending to a reasonable story I have ever read.
rankokunalpha1 chapter 19 . 12/19/2016
awesome story cant wait to read something new from you!
Brad
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 16 . 12/15/2016
Voldemort is creating Inferi and Harry gets literal fire power... yeah, Infiri lose. And Harry may try to set Voldemort on fire in the process for the trespass.
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 13 . 12/15/2016
And THAT is the appropriate response to a Death Eater attack. None of this running around like a headless chicken bullshit. I never could understand how the Death Eaters could cow the entire population when said population OUTNUMBERED THEM no less than 50-1. I'm pretty sure they know it too, otherwise they wouldn't stick to creep-into-their-house-while-they're-sleeping tactics.
godess bubbles chapter 19 . 11/17/2016
This was an Amazing story!I love the Percy Jackson reference by the way!This was by far one of my favorites!
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 19 . 11/11/2016
I cannot help but feel that the writer lost interest half way and decided to put an end to it. That being said, it was well written... I wonder if the motorcycles are atill parked in the middle of hogwarrs
Seth Deimona stories chapter 2 . 11/9/2016