Reviews for Wand, Knife and Silence
GF chapter 16 . 11/24
If they are waking up the morning after the wedding, then the 'batchelor party' was TWO NIGHTS ago! Go, and ask some adult what a batchelor party is. A real one. Not some Amish hay ride.
Wild! Like the 'what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas kind of party!
GF too tired chapter 12 . 11/23
contradiction number... uh, sorry lost count...

Hospital. Draco. Been asleep two days. Graham says 'the full moon was yesterday...'

Except back during the attack, 'a whole day had passed since the night of the full moon' (para)- back THEN. So decide, fix it, and quit mucking up YOUR OWN details.

Chapter 12 already, and no one, ever, in real time, when it was being written, bothered to say " hey goof, it's supposed to be St. MUN-go's
GF chapter 9 . 11/23
...and all this time, and especially with Lavender hurt, no one has seen Ron, anywhere?! Has the new Pettigrew protege' emerged? Thte traitorous rat has a student/desciple?
GF chapter 7 . 11/23
clarkmathew1 chapter 17 . 11/22
Keep it up! Slow updates are still updates!
explosiveteddy chapter 17 . 11/20
I love it! Please update asap!
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 17 . 11/4
aww I'm up to date. this was another fantastic chapter. although I did wonder how ginny ended up in Italy. with Molly's reaction earlier I'm surprised she let ginny out of her sight let alone the country. oh and you said mundanes in this chapter but I think you meant muggles. ppms
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 11 . 11/4
nice nod to Cassandra Clare.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 11 . 11/4
nice nod to Cassandra Clare.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 8 . 11/3
nice nod to Batman.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 9 . 11/3
wow another great chapter. but I noticed you changed the name of the Beaubaxton champion.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 6 . 11/3
yeah. seems I'm good to keep reading.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 3 . 11/3
great chapter. I notice in your AN you've given your readers a choice if partners. I understand that I'm late to the party but wondered why harry/Hermione wasn't an option. anyway I'm very interested in this fic and can't wait to see how this plays out but if the pairing ends up being harry/ginny sorry to say I'll bow out.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 11/3
well this is different.
Razeus1 chapter 17 . 10/19
I love how you've woven such strong characters! Plu, you've hit all the (imho) annoying ones too... IE: Molly's overbearing, demanding her way in such an slap-worthy screeching voice; Pansy's delusional belief 'she's all that' ; Dumbles, Dumbles, He just needs to be sent somewhere he can't hurt others with his 'greater good' crap and maybe take his magic from him as he doesn't deserve it...he lets children fight a war the Adults should be doing. Dumbles allowing the DE's to get 'second chances' has caused too much/many unnecessary mayhem and deaths.