Reviews for Wand, Knife and Silence
Harryhungerjackson chapter 18 . 5h
*reads end of chapter* MOTHERFU-*Flips table*
Harryhungerjackson chapter 12 . 6h
By brutal battle did you mean or Ginny/Molly
DragonTamer01 chapter 2 . 10/31
When I hear the words "Harry Potter" and "Assassin" in the same sentence, my mind immediately springs to the idea of a Harry Potter/Assassin's Creed crossover. This story is clearly not such a crossover, but I still really like it so far. Keep up the great work!
Gina chapter 16 . 10/23
oh crap
Gina chapter 13 . 10/23
Excellent work on Ginny. I was wondering how she'd get away without losing her magic.
Gina chapter 11 . 10/23
Beautiful Myth/legend/truth. Gave a nice background that I hadn't read before.
Gina chapter 4 . 10/23
I'm hoping that Harry's first British assassination is Dumbledore but I guess Dumbledore needs to be taken off his pedestal first.
Lamorak Korving chapter 1 . 10/20
At last somebody has written a story where Dumbledore doesn't see Harry
Potter raised by the beastly Dursleys. Samantha Zabini is a far more suitable
mother for Harry. It's great!
Specky Clarke chapter 18 . 10/18
Raccoons are an American animal, Britain does not have them. You have TWO beta's and the terrible spelling still happens?
Specky Clarke chapter 12 . 10/18
This is a brilliant story but don't you check through it and correct the spelling before posting it? Preform instead of perform, find out the difference between to and too and several other silly mistakes.
Seanthiar chapter 16 . 10/6
The ideas are not bad but even as an not english native speaker my hairs stood on end because of your english skills. First is that you are not able to write the canon names - The death eater is named Dolohov not Dolohav and the teacher's name is not Sybil Trawley, that are inferi not inferni etc. Second you are often using the wrong words that are written akin to the correct word - For example you use constantly the word "preform" when the context of the sentences shows clearly that you wanted to use "perform". That is something only a beta can help with. A spelling checker does not recognize such an error. Same with your use of the apostroph - Peters and Peter's is not the same. It looks like you maybe not know the difference between their and they're, whose and who is etc.
I hope in your future work you will make the use of a beta.
Goose chapter 1 . 10/2
LOL this is trash. It was good until the cheesy DMC-motorcycle entrance. Just horrible.
Kimmytrainer chapter 13 . 9/20
Wow that was a short argument between the Weasley women, and Molly had no foothold whatsoever.
phoebuscat chapter 19 . 9/19
Oh good grief... Do look up the names! It is really quite jarring to see them all wrong.
Carolyn Ohlmann chapter 3 . 9/8
It's in this fic too.
You want "indignant", not "indigent"-look up the meanings!
That said, good story! (But proofread your work, thanks)
1,191 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »