Reviews for Home Bound
Nice! Update please!
guest chapter 10 . 1/16
Update soon please.
maho10 chapter 10 . 8/23/2014
I am hoping that Leon will keep his promise. Looking forward for the next update :)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/22/2014
Yay, thanks so much for the update. I really liked what Leon said to Helena in the car, it was really sweet! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/21/2014
Is there going to be an update soon?
maho10 chapter 9 . 7/5/2014
I hope your grandfather gets better soon. Anyway, great chapter. Can t wait for the next update :)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/29/2014
very cute chapter, I really like how this story is going, and hopefully more stuff happens between Leon Ada and Helena, I just love drama, probably cause I'm a teen, but anywho thanks for the chapter and please update soon! :D
heleon4ever chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
amazing chapter! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
Aww, I'm very sorry about your grandfather. This was a great chapter, I like how Helena was embarrassed about the whole children thing anyways please update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
Update please?
Guest chapter 8 . 5/8/2014
Hi. Im a really big fan of Heleon love team and i really like your stories even though there are a bit of typos, but i understand. I sure do hope you'll make more stories of them. I've actually read your stories a thousand times over and I never got bored of it. Sure do hope you'll make another sequel of this and keep it up :)
Guest chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
I love this story, last chapters are awesome. Can't wait to see another update. Love Heleon :)
Laterensis chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
I loved it :'cc I will be waiting for your updates! 3
guest chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
this fiction is great. the way leon cares about helena and how much love he shows towards her, is so cute.
keep up the good work ;)
i am really looking forward for the next one.
guest chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
Ada again. That woman is as sticky and pesky as glue, haha
Can t wait for the next chapter.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »