Reviews for Significant Others
Guest chapter 6 . 11/11/2014
Beautiful update! Funny and what you expect from a teenage perspective! Keep it up.
parapentistria4ever chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
Thanks for writing that!I couldn't agree more!snow queen told emma exactly what i've been thinking since 3rd season!
Londynnow chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
Just read the whole story thus far, and it's wonderfully written. I could hear every word of it. I hope you'll write more soon.
kira66 chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
I hope they don't gloss over what happened between Emma and Snow. I mean if the ice wall wasn't surrounding the town I'm sure Emma would have ran. She's damaged and broken and I'm glad someone pointed it out. Someone that can relate and understand to a degree even. But it has got to effect their mother/daughter relationship in the long run. A hurt that ingrained, that cutting, can't just be brushed away with a few I'm sorrys.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
please write a follow up to this
Lacorra chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
This by far the best Snow/Emma story out there.. I was hoping there was more.. The emotions were so good, raw and real! So real.. Not fluff and stuff. I loved it.
katiek121 chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
This were great moments!
thewomanwhosoldtheworld chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
That was your best chapter yet! Well done and it puts some extra perspective on what Emma was thinking and feeling.
EnchantedWanderer chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
more please
Guest chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
Ugh this is so good. I can't handle it. That last chapter and the solve for x was brilliant.
saltyscully chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
This fic breaks my heart so much because Snow's loss is always dancing around my mind and the show was supposed to give us more insight into it because hers and Regina's issues with each other are the core of the show. I'm biased since she's my favorite character but I really love that you had Snow not just take Emma's rage lying down because she and Charming did the best they could with what they had and thy were put in a horrible situation. If it was me I'd have made the same choice because while having your child grow up alone and feeling unloved is horrible, at least you have the hope that you can do your very best to change that, and if you fail at least you tried your damn hardest, instead of the alternative which would be to let that child be killed - or cursed into eternally infancy to be raised by someone else if Regina was feeling merciful - just to have her close. At least Emma had Henry so her life was not all a waste or all unhappiness because the love she has for him makes her better and stronger. I don't even know what I'm trying to say anymore I just wanna say I like your fic I guess, and thank you for putting this "new" perspective into words since the show likes to pretend Snow's pain isn't there just because she found her family again and to favor manpain and unnecessary love triangles.
imaoncer4life chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
When Emma told snow that she was still going to be a bad mother that just hit me where it hurts the m
Guest chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
Well aside from the few errors ("has starting"?), this is another great update! Nice job. Maybe invest in a beta?
snoopykid chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
Epic job!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
Oooowwwwwww. God your Emma is such a dick and I love it. Love the dialogue. Totally wish this would happen in the show.