Reviews for Anniversary
BleedingCoffee chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
That is quite a brilliant idea and so perfect for Riza. I love how she can halt him on his tracks, especially since he thinks he's winning the game.
MoonStarDutchess chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I really loved this. The potential of a sex invite would be one of the few ways to get Roy to read all of his work. That was a brilliant thought.
doctoral chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
This was really cute and funny! I was grinning the whole read.
Cat and NCIS Obsessed chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
He sat up straight, "Well, I haven't received your gifts all these years, have you been hiding them lieutenant? What did you get me?"
"I slip an invitation for casual sex inside your paper work every year. It's a shame you never actually read any of those documents before signing them."
Roy's eyes widened at her comment as it was now her turn to sport a cheeky grin. "You what... you... do you really?" He seemed extremely antsy all of a sudden and she couldn't help but snicker to herself.

I was expecting something about her saving his life all the time but this response certainly beats that, loved it.
fearthepaintedangel chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
absolutely hilarious at the end! i love it!
otaku03 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
awesome. just awesome. this story was really good, and funny. I wish you'd write a second chapter or more! what would happen if she actually did slip that invitation every year? that would be really great. or if havoc and the crew heard about this, and they themselves wrote the note the year after. or much later in the series. like, post brotherhood, they wonder why roy always does his paperwork a certain day every year, learn about this and put the invitation ? that would be epic.
Puckabrinaluver chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Hahaha, that made me laugh so hard!
Hawkstang chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
That was funny, great work;)
Kitsune-Blue chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Hahah love it! I would love to see this continue as more than a one-shot D