Reviews for Running Up a Hill
Lania-ra chapter 1 . 5/30
Unusual plot, but I like it.
Nice!
Jo chapter 41 . 5/21
I am Happy and sad at the same time if that is possible? Congrats hope everything is going okay! This was just amazing! and so sad that Alex is going through this and the fact that she won't remember certain things at the moment. Frigga appears! hmm wonder what she will say to Loki! as always loving this and cannot wait for the next chapter!
xxvampirebitexx chapter 40 . 3/30
Incredible. This story is absolutely incredible! I love it :D Can't wait for the next chapter
EirlysLavellan chapter 40 . 3/25
This is another amazing chapter and I can't wait to see where it goes from here. There's a part of me that hopes beyond anything that Alex doesn't actually die from this process, and that there's possibly a more supernatural element to your story, but a girl can hope lol. I love how you portray Loki (I think I say this every single time I review haha); he's so cannon even when he's being moderately sweet that it just makes my heart sing :D The interactions between he and Alex are flawless as always and Bill is quickly becoming my favorite just because in this chapter in particular he reminded me of myself a bit (I've gotten that he's rather quick with wit and a tad bit more sarcastic than is probably necessary, but I love it~).

Anyway as always amazing work and I'm so, so excited for you and the things you're doing :) Good luck with everything and I hope you update soon!

xoxo Meg
Jo chapter 40 . 3/23
Om how exciting all the best too you! and naw these two still make a cute couple. Also yay possible sequel! woohoo!
samcatthorne chapter 36 . 1/10
*reads the massive amount of sexual tension between Alex and Loki* JUST FUCK ALREADY!
samcatthorne chapter 34 . 1/9
*watches my pile of feels grow* Who keeps ordering these?! I don't have enough room for all of them!

STEVE KEPT THE TRADING CARDS OMG! QAQ
samcatthorne chapter 32 . 1/8
This was SO friggin' cute! I loved how childish Loki got around her. I'm pretty sure the "You talk funny" part was my favorite.
samcatthorne chapter 30 . 1/7
Oh my god... Oh, that's so sad! Poor Ty! No!
samcatthorne chapter 29 . 1/7
AAAAHHHHH! WHEN WILL THE TEASES STOP! lmao Great chapter! Can't believe we're so close to the end now! Wow.
samcatthorne chapter 26 . 1/7
This...was was exactly how I'd hoped this chapter would play out. And I like that, even as she's retelling it looking back, she's still convinced that he's being genuine. Too many writers write these characters with tainted hindsight going "He was just using me here." Nope. Alex is a good judge of character, and she's known him long enough to realize when he's being genuine. I like that. It was a good subversion of the trope. Thank you.
samcatthorne chapter 25 . 1/7
*looks down at chest* How'd this knife get into my heart? *looks over* Are those feels? I don't need those. Take them back. I don't want them. They are way too intense for me to handle.
samcatthorne chapter 24 . 1/7