Reviews for Running Up a Hill
Lum chapter 41 . 4/27
So I've just binge read this whole story over two days and you are officially ruining my life. And I mean that in the most loving way! I can not wait for the rest of this story. And you're talking about a sequel story? Be still, my heart! Please put us all out of our misery soon with more chapters.
AvrilFrings chapter 41 . 3/22
I love EVERYTHING about this story! and I can't wait to read more about it and the sequel that I really really hope you're still planning to write. Seriously congratulations! Amazing job you're doing with this story! :)
HaarleyL chapter 41 . 3/15
OMG! I need more !
Oh, sorry ...
Hi, I am a new reader of your fanfic!
I just love your fanfics, I already read the trilogy of POTC and I loved, I am a big fan of yours.!
You are amazing, you writing is so WOW ... (Lol)
I will be anxiously waiting for a new chapter...

Sorry for any mistake, English is my second language...

See you soon! Beijos beijos.
Lania-ra chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
Unusual plot, but I like it.
Guest chapter 41 . 5/22/2016
Nice!
Jo chapter 41 . 5/21/2016
I am Happy and sad at the same time if that is possible? Congrats hope everything is going okay! This was just amazing! and so sad that Alex is going through this and the fact that she won't remember certain things at the moment. Frigga appears! hmm wonder what she will say to Loki! as always loving this and cannot wait for the next chapter!
xxvampirebitexx chapter 40 . 3/30/2016
Incredible. This story is absolutely incredible! I love it :D Can't wait for the next chapter
EirlysLavellan chapter 40 . 3/25/2016
This is another amazing chapter and I can't wait to see where it goes from here. There's a part of me that hopes beyond anything that Alex doesn't actually die from this process, and that there's possibly a more supernatural element to your story, but a girl can hope lol. I love how you portray Loki (I think I say this every single time I review haha); he's so cannon even when he's being moderately sweet that it just makes my heart sing :D The interactions between he and Alex are flawless as always and Bill is quickly becoming my favorite just because in this chapter in particular he reminded me of myself a bit (I've gotten that he's rather quick with wit and a tad bit more sarcastic than is probably necessary, but I love it~).

Anyway as always amazing work and I'm so, so excited for you and the things you're doing :) Good luck with everything and I hope you update soon!

xoxo Meg
Jo chapter 40 . 3/23/2016
Om how exciting all the best too you! and naw these two still make a cute couple. Also yay possible sequel! woohoo!
samcatthorne chapter 36 . 1/10/2016
*reads the massive amount of sexual tension between Alex and Loki* JUST FUCK ALREADY!
samcatthorne chapter 34 . 1/9/2016
*watches my pile of feels grow* Who keeps ordering these?! I don't have enough room for all of them!

STEVE KEPT THE TRADING CARDS OMG! QAQ
samcatthorne chapter 32 . 1/8/2016
This was SO friggin' cute! I loved how childish Loki got around her. I'm pretty sure the "You talk funny" part was my favorite.
samcatthorne chapter 30 . 1/7/2016
Oh my god... Oh, that's so sad! Poor Ty! No!
samcatthorne chapter 29 . 1/7/2016
AAAAHHHHH! WHEN WILL THE TEASES STOP! lmao Great chapter! Can't believe we're so close to the end now! Wow.
samcatthorne chapter 26 . 1/7/2016
This...was was exactly how I'd hoped this chapter would play out. And I like that, even as she's retelling it looking back, she's still convinced that he's being genuine. Too many writers write these characters with tainted hindsight going "He was just using me here." Nope. Alex is a good judge of character, and she's known him long enough to realize when he's being genuine. I like that. It was a good subversion of the trope. Thank you.