Reviews for END GAME
sadL chapter 28 . 8/23

ERENS A TOP?! -Major Face Palm- if this is possible, maybe one day unicorns will take over the world..
sadL chapter 26 . 8/23
Well.. First I'm going to flip some shit on Grisha, then I'm going to flip some shit on Annie, though not As much.. (: then I'm going to fucking hail shit on Reiner and Bertoldt's graves.. _ 3
sadL chapter 17 . 8/23
I gotta weird excited jolt because it's incredibly rare for me to read a scene where Eren, or any person from AOT, witness the death of there lover/friend/sibling/etc. Then seeing the breaking down part, for both Jean and Eren, made me wanna flip some shit. Oh! But how Levi let Eren in his personal space, getting himself tear soaked, PSSHHH the chills, good ones In fact.. Oh and that reminds me, since you killed Marco I'm going to flip some shit. FEEL THE THUNDAAAA
sadL chapter 16 . 8/23
If you fucking kill Marco I'm going to fuckin rip off you head, don't hurt Freckled Jesus
xNekoxBlazex chapter 28 . 7/11
Holy shit, what the hell did I read?! 4:20 am, and SO worth it... That was incredible, you had me, just, I don't know, enthralled. The amount of emotions just slamming into each other, one after another, insane... I was actually kind of afraid that you would have had them (Levi and Eren) escape, but after have the case left unsolved and it was like, oh my God, yes, thank God... And I'm so glad this is completed... If it wasn't... Who knows, the horrors that may have happened...
Anyways, just wanted to say that was an amazing story, and that you are an incredible author! Thank you so much for writing this story!
-Neko ;)
Hi I love all of your AoT stories
I like gore more that fluff(does that make me sound weird ?)
One thing I don't want to be rude but it would be "hochroter Mann not hochrote Mann
You made levi feminine :)
Continue to be awesome and write wonderful stories
:) luca
phantxmhive chapter 28 . 2/19
my god, this fanfic was one of the best. seriously, this was really well done. you should consider a career in criminology.
Is it bad if I feel more comfortable writing murder scenes than smut scenes?
answer: no. :) one can detach themselves and view things clinically when writing about a murder scene. Why most pply press their noses into the glass as they pass an accident on the road.
Smut, on the other hand, one is more intimate, and usually more private matter that's shared with someone you care about. Not many are comfortable sharing that type of intimacy with complete strangers. Even if those strangers will never see your face it's the fact that you know this intimacy, this private nature of yours, is out there for others to see makes one uncomfortable.
Stephers5000 chapter 28 . 1/28
This was probably one of the most intensely gory and anxious-filled fanfictions I've ever read. I'm not usually a big fan of stories like that but this was pretty damn good. You're writing is one of the best I've seen so keep doing what ever you're doing. I was impressed with everything about this story, yes even the smut scenes. I'm definitely going to check out your other fics.
bob chapter 1 . 1/28
bob chapter 1 . 1/17
are you a fan of Shakespeare
macabreblack89 chapter 28 . 11/20/2014
I just wanted to say that I LOVED your story! I had just gotten done reading Speak! and saw you had more stories and I HAD to read them! I really like your writing and can't wait to read your other stories! This one had an awesome story line that was very unique and original. I liked the characters relationships with each other, it seemed very realistic and close to their personalities. I hope you continue writing amazing stories! :)
mewanierose chapter 28 . 11/18/2014
Found and marathon read this story today. Literally could not put it down. Awesome story! It was like I was enveloped in a csi/x files esque world. The only thing that I either missed( it is 4am so probably) or wasn't there. What did the letters spell out! It's driving me crazy lol. Again awesome story! Really and truly enjoyed this one!
Erlevien chapter 21 . 11/10/2014
I really like this story!
(Though I am not really a fan of Levi being the bottom xD)
LunarCatNinja chapter 28 . 10/10/2014
Wow. This has to be one of the best AoT/SnK stories I've ever read! In fact, it might even BE the best story for this fandom I've read. I loved every minute of it!