Reviews for END GAME
Hi I love all of your AoT stories
I like gore more that fluff(does that make me sound weird ?)
One thing I don't want to be rude but it would be "hochroter Mann not hochrote Mann
You made levi feminine :)
Continue to be awesome and write wonderful stories
:) luca
phantxmhive chapter 28 . 2/19
my god, this fanfic was one of the best. seriously, this was really well done. you should consider a career in criminology.
Is it bad if I feel more comfortable writing murder scenes than smut scenes?
answer: no. :) one can detach themselves and view things clinically when writing about a murder scene. Why most pply press their noses into the glass as they pass an accident on the road.
Smut, on the other hand, one is more intimate, and usually more private matter that's shared with someone you care about. Not many are comfortable sharing that type of intimacy with complete strangers. Even if those strangers will never see your face it's the fact that you know this intimacy, this private nature of yours, is out there for others to see makes one uncomfortable.
Stephers5000 chapter 28 . 1/28
This was probably one of the most intensely gory and anxious-filled fanfictions I've ever read. I'm not usually a big fan of stories like that but this was pretty damn good. You're writing is one of the best I've seen so keep doing what ever you're doing. I was impressed with everything about this story, yes even the smut scenes. I'm definitely going to check out your other fics.
bob chapter 1 . 1/28
h
bob chapter 1 . 1/17
are you a fan of Shakespeare
macabreblack89 chapter 28 . 11/20/2014
I just wanted to say that I LOVED your story! I had just gotten done reading Speak! and saw you had more stories and I HAD to read them! I really like your writing and can't wait to read your other stories! This one had an awesome story line that was very unique and original. I liked the characters relationships with each other, it seemed very realistic and close to their personalities. I hope you continue writing amazing stories! :)
mewanierose chapter 28 . 11/18/2014
Found and marathon read this story today. Literally could not put it down. Awesome story! It was like I was enveloped in a csi/x files esque world. The only thing that I either missed( it is 4am so probably) or wasn't there. What did the letters spell out! It's driving me crazy lol. Again awesome story! Really and truly enjoyed this one!
Erlevien chapter 21 . 11/10/2014
I really like this story!
(Though I am not really a fan of Levi being the bottom xD)
LunarCatNinja chapter 28 . 10/10/2014
Wow. This has to be one of the best AoT/SnK stories I've ever read! In fact, it might even BE the best story for this fandom I've read. I loved every minute of it!
hidansbabe530 chapter 28 . 9/15/2014
YES! The smut I have been waiting for! It was worth the wait and it was glorious! Nice way to end such a good story.
Anime.Panda.Girl chapter 15 . 9/12/2014
OMG sorry quote but I have too "They Found Love In A Hopless Place"
Rune chapter 28 . 8/26/2014
Damn. This was the best ereri fic I've read in my entire year in the fandom. By far. Wow.
SephrinaRose chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
It this set in Australia? Just kidding. But I understand burning your hands on random metal things in the heat. I have frequently burnt my hands on the metal seatbelt things in the car over my life. Strayaaaa mate. (Pen name is SephrinaRose, but I can't sign in)

Good chappie. :)
Dream of Californication chapter 28 . 8/16/2014
Marathoned this in one sitting. Kudos, wondrous author. Fantastic story, kinda want an entire sequel dedicated solely to Eren and Levi's new relationship, though.